Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Texas, PR, Florida???? Those are tips?

It's all she can tell me at the moment. These are people calling into her home. She is sorting through them and is seeing where they land. She probably has received a lot of tips for that specific town and that is why she is going on that.

I'm under the impression that this is a sleuthing site. Isn't a tip that a missing child might be alive worth sleuthing? Is Caylee not a victim, even if she's been kidnapped rather than murdered? If there is a tip that she was seen in my area I'd sure like to know. I have no problem keeping my eyes open and being a little more observant than I might be otherwise.

But discuss it in the appropriate thread. PLZ. We're talking 'TRASH' here...LOL

I think it peeps want to argue over tips there should be a seperate thread for that cause this has gone waaaaay of topic. Im not talking about one person Im talking about several, atleast 3 for sure, that keeps this going back and forth. Please dont cause us to lose this thread. ;)

If Cindy passes on tips coming into the house and give's them to LE, wouldn't it be right for them to release THAT to the public the way they release everything else?

They have not released "everything else" Only what can fall under the FREEDOM of information act.

LE has done nothing untoward.

But discuss it in the appropriate thread. PLZ. We're talking 'TRASH' here...LOL

LOL...sorry. I feel like the last car in a line full of speeders - easiest to catch and the one who always gets ticketed.

Back to trash.

Speaking of the garbage, those boxes with it this morning looked like they were possibly for chairs or desk. I wonder what 1,500.00 of supplies George took?

If it was posters or material for posters, I sure hope they took them to TES, so TES could gives them to the vendors they are connected with around the country. jmo

It's all she can tell me at the moment. These are people calling into her home. She is sorting through them and is seeing where they land. She probably has received a lot of tips for that specific town and that is why she is going on that.
OK. Well then I think she should be going to that town. Talking on their tv programs and get the word out there. That's why a "Help Find" fund was created--wasn't it?

If Cindy passes on tips coming into the house and give's them to LE, wouldn't it be right for them to release THAT to the public the way they release everything else?

This is my first post but I am an avid reader here and I've been keeping up with this case from day one. I have a question that I would genuinly like to know....and I'm not trying to be a smart a&& so please dont take offense.

Why would CINDY not release this info to the public if she had legtimate tips from other states? She has 24/7 access to the press. If it were me and I felt LE was not giving my tips serious consideration I would be on every news outlet I could find giving details. Just curious what you think.

Katie, how can she tell if the tips are from legitimate people or just a bunch of nuts?

I've always wondered how these people sound when they call.

thanks~

I wanna talk trash!

What avatars were seen in the video?

Can someone show me the proof that Cindy A. is in fact getting tips from third parties? Other than her statements that she is? How do we know that she doesn't just make them up and pass them on to others?

I have decided that EVERYTHING any of them tell is a LIE. I don't believe a word ANY of them have said and if you discount all of those lies, you will find the truth.

I don't believe GA saw Caylee and Casey the day he said. I now believe that to be all made up to cover for either Casey or himself. Keep in mind, Cindy left that morning to go to work without seeing Casey or Caylee, but Caylee was there because "she' tucked her in. Casey spent the night at Tony's - so most likely Casey was NOT even home that day yet when GA claims he saw both of them. Was he or CA the LAST ones to see Caylee? That really could change the story if you discount that Casey ever saw her alive again after GA & CA had her at the nursing home earlier in the day the day before.

Maybe Casey is AFRAID of GA. I don't believe CA knew what happened when she called 911 but did later. Now they are ALL covering up for GA. That is my opinion.

She went on TV with tips last week. I guess no-one listened.

Are you speaking of when she was trying to get TES to stop searching? When she said Caylee was seen somewhere in Texas or Mexico or Puerto Rico? That is a bit too specific for me. Could we get her to possibly be more vague? I would hate to have a perp description or license plate number. Yep, the more vague the better.

Here is the post from fox

MaddiesGram
Sep 9, 2008 | 1:49 PM
Yes, today is trash day. The Anthonys and we have the same trash days. LE seems not to be interested in their trash.

Most of the print outs in the trash were from websleuths.com. Have never gone there, but there are a lot of pages printed from there.

I do not live a few blocks away. I live a few miles away. The reporters came to my house. Channels 6 and 9.

I didn't want to take the risk of getting all of the bags, because as I told the reporters, I was afraid of Cindy and her hammer.

Yes, can we PLEASE keep this on topic so we dont lose this thread?? Make a new thread for tips discussion or whatever, geesh.

Anyone have a link for the vid of the supposed pages from this site?

Ok, the point Im trying to make is, whoever maddisgram is or whatever, no one can verify that that is actually the woman from the news, right? Its just someone posting comments on the blog site and you can make whatever name you want there and I could go there right now saying, 'I was there, you wouldnt believe how many pages were printed off from some website called websleuths' see what Im trying to say? "Have never gone there, but there are a lot of pages printed from there." Why would this person make it a point to say theyd never been here, what does that have to do with anything?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rpond1972