Digging Through the Trash #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Was there something found in the trash related to suing WSers? What was it?

Not that I know of except many of the printouts they found in the trash were from WS website and they have made their threats about suing bloggers.

We know how well that is going to work...........

I remember during the Anna Nichole case, HKS was threatening to sue bloggers. We saw that happen didn't we? NOT !!

Can avitars be viewed by lurkers?

Can someone show me the proof that Cindy A. is in fact getting tips from third parties? Other than her statements that she is? How do we know that she doesn't just make them up and pass them on to others?

This is exactly what I thought when she went after Tim :liar:

I'm going to leave that one to Tricia, she is the best person to answer that and it would be presumptious of me to do otherwise.

If you are so concerned, then email Cindy and ask her if there are any tips in your area. Her number is right on the find caylee.com website.

I thought the "Caylee is alive" crew had their own thread.....and the ones who think she's dead are not supposed to post on it....??

I can't wait to see what ws pages the clan Anthony copied and what was written on that yellow, lined paper. I'm nosy.

It's all she can tell me at the moment. These are people calling into her home. She is sorting through them and is seeing where they land. She probably has received a lot of tips for that specific town and that is why she is going on that.

The key word in your post is PROBABLY. You don't know for sure. If she is passing multiple tips to LE that Caylee has been spotted in PR and they have some verifiable information included then LE is not stupid and would put 2 and 2 together and make some kind of announcement or contact police in PR to be on the lookout for her.

What she is giving you is nothing. If this is all that she is giving LE, I can see where they wouldn't jump on it because there is nothing to jump on. Tips should not be going through her anyway. They should be going directly to LE, FBI, or a call center of some kind.

I don't want you to think that I am attacking you so let me just say that I am sure that your heart is big and that you don't want to believe that anything happened to Caylee and especially that her family had anything to do with it. But I think that you are being played.

If you are so concerned, then email Cindy and ask her if there are any tips in your area. Her number is right on the find caylee.com website.

LOL, I have a tip for her actually, but thanks. I trust LE is doing the job they do best.

The key word in your post is PROBABLY. You don't know for sure. If she is passing multiple tips to LE that Caylee has been spotted in PR and they have some verifiable information included then LE is not stupid and would put 2 and 2 together and make some kind of announcement or contact police in PR to be on the lookout for her.

What she is giving you is nothing. If this is all that she is giving LE, I can see where they wouldn't jump on it because there is nothing to jump on. Tips should not be going through her anyway. They should be going directly to LE, FBI, or a call center of some kind.

I don't want you to think that I am attacking you so let me just say that I am sure that your heart is big and that you don't want to believe that anything happened to Caylee and especially that her family had anything to do with it. But I think that you are being played.

I respect your opinion, but just for the record, I specifically asked her what town/city in PR was she getting tips from.

Not that I know of except many of the printouts they found in the trash were from WS website and they have made their threats about suing bloggers.

We know how well that is going to work...........

I remember during the Anna Nichole case, HKS was threatening to sue bloggers. We saw that happen didn't we? NOT !!

I'd think it could get pretty expensive to sue a website and individual posters. People are posting and saying things all over the internet. It's not just WS.

I respect your opinion, but just for the record, I specifically asked her what town/city in PR was she getting tips from.

So will you be going to PR and posting to us what you find there?

Can avitars be viewed by lurkers?

Yea, when I was just lurking, waiting for my admin approval, I could see everyone's avatars, quotes, and the such...if this is what you are asking.

However, no, they can not access your public profile unless you are logged in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nothing67