Digging Through the Trash #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
ffw011.jpg

I knew I saw it before. Thats Annie.

Wonder how many letters to Casey were in that trash. She must get a ton of mail pleeding with her to tell the world where Caylee is.

I know, Cindy's tone of voice during that comment always made me feel like she was proud and excited to be on t.v....

It was gross.

I am surprised they threw out WS stuff. You know it is about them (to them) and not about Caylee. I bet they have a media scrapbook. I try to get along with everyone but I abhor this family.

Oh great--we can add that to the list now-she stole the hat too!

The hat says "SHOW ME YOUR SHAMROCKS"

Ugh, false faux fox supposed breaking news.

Deleting the prior post.

BTW is Casey of Irish descent or something? She sure has a lot of shamrock related things- shamrock tat on her lower back, shamrock decal on the rear window of the car, this hat.

Freedom of speech is our constitutional right. Speculation is not defamation it is speculation.

right, it's the difference between saying....

"this person murdered so n so" and identifying them by first and last name and "I think kc murdered Caylee"

Poor Caylee looks like she isn't enjoying herself in that photo.

Sometimes kids get antsy in the back of the car, especially in traffic. Please please please don't make any more of that than you already have by pointing it out. :)

My daughter was a HELLION when we drove to OBX last summer, she hated every minute of the ride. I can tell you where she is this very second though ...

JC, the Chaos is just the trash being taken. Typical faux fox news.

I knew I saw it before. Thats Annie.

Even in this picture Caylee is in the background for Casey. Caylee not good enough for you to include in the picture Casey. She was always an afterthought to you, wasn't she?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tabitha Darden 3