Digging Through the Trash #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That is not her call to make, and they have and will check out any viable tip she receives. Have you seen what she calls a tip?
Secondly, even if that were true, have you seen her, George, Lee or anyone else get on a plane. If that was my child I would hijack an airliner if I had to find her on a whim.

You know, I would be happy to see them "walking every inch of the earth," as Cin said early on in this. Hasn't happened. Don't look for it to happen. Sad, but true.

Donated to TES, GA picked them up before they got there, TES had to pay out of pocket to replace.

This is one of the most disgusting things I've heard this family has done.

Good Gawd!

What gives with these people???

Oh, thank you, SuziQ. No, I'm afraid she was murdered by her husband. That is why I can't understand the lack of emotion from this family. I know that emotion and my sister was an adult.

OMG. How horrible for you and your family! I am sorry for your loss. So sorry kidz.:blowkiss:

Also, after reading more, I see people talking about them printing off pages here and having money sent to them, but Im still trying to find this actually written in an article or from the blogger herself and can only find speculation, does anyone have a link where it actually says pages webslueths.com? And about the money, how does anyone know there was money in an empty envelope, ya know?

Wow, how did George know that there were $1,500 worth of supplies sitting at Staples waiting to be picked up by TES? Is TES planning to press charges? I'm surprised they shared this information.

I'm really not trying to be mean--I really am curious. Why hasn't Cindy flown to these places? If she truly believes Caylee is alive?
When my sister went missing she lived in another state. We all live paycheck to paycheck, but nothing could keep us from going to where we felt we should be....and we didn't have a "Help Find" fund. We just went. We needed to be there. We needed to find the answers.

Are you kidding? Cindy might miss a "cameo" as her and Casey call them. LOL!

Oh, thank you, SuziQ. No, I'm afraid she was murdered by her husband. That is why I can't understand the lack of emotion from this family. I know that emotion and my sister was an adult.

I am so sorry for you and your family. Some think alot of us are not understanding the Anthony's situation by stating how different they are acting. But sadly, alot know personally how different that family is acting.

How horrible, I'm so sorry for your loss.

Thanks the link sweetmop, but Im only seeing a fox page with a bunch of people making comments at the bottom. Anyone could post a comment there (I think theres like around2000?) but how do we know this is even the woman, anyone could say they were there or seen this or that, which is why Im trying to find out how to verify this info.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rythmico