Digging Through the Trash #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
http://www.jenkinslaw.net/lawyer-attorney-1235824.html

Good explanation of Florida TRASH LAW.

To paraphrase and summarize (hope I'm not breaking any rules)
Looks like there is no expectation of privacy in Hefty-World, and the issue of whether or not it is up for grabs, is determined by just how accessible to the public it would be.

Looks like the big law breaker is still Casey...

I know someone that had a friend,(25 years ago) that was dealing cocaine,he thought he was being watched and one morning he watched a (man) walk a way with his bag of trash. Needless to say it was the DEA,he cleaned out his house and they did arrive with a search warrant later that day. He stopped doing and selling cocaine.

Let's just say for a moment that LE is actually collecting the Anthony's trash, I would say this trash digging women could be in a whole heap of trouble for obstruction of justice and trespassing. What a dumbA$$. She seriously needs some mental health attention. I don't care if she found Casey diary, she should not get involved.

What this woman did is not against the law. Anyone can pick up someone else's trash, legally... LE does it all the time when they suspect someone of a crime (i.e., Henry Hill. Information they found in his trash helped convict him of dealing drugs).

A little O/T

As far as going throught someone's trash.......yes, I have done it.:crazy:

When I was divorcing my ex, I had a hunch about about some bank paperwork. I took the trash (I did it in the middle of the night), took it home and BINGO found my hunch was in fact true.

That bag of trash helped me to get a very nice alimony check every month.

One man's trash was this chick's treasure.:)

ETA: The idea to take the trash came from a friend who also happens to be a attorney.

You go girl! Congratulations! Smart, smart, smart, smart, smart!!

I thought the protesters were bad...now we have people grabbing their trash and digging through it?

Not only is it stupid and disgusting, it's dangerous. There could be hazards like broken glass, bacteria-ridden food, even body fluids. :yuck:
Even with gloves, that's taking a chance on health and safety.

Sheesh, people are losing their ever loving minds....

Ok well I really have a hard time believing she hasn't had time to go through it . Whats she gonna do with someone elses trash? Set it on her kitchen table till she does have the time? Either she can't say or....

I thought the protesters were bad...now we have people grabbing their trash and digging through it?

Not only is it stupid and disgusting, it's dangerous. There could be hazards like broken glass, bacteria-ridden food, even body fluids. :yuck:
Even with gloves, that's taking a chance on health and safety.

Sheesh, people are losing their ever loving minds....

Perhaps it is contagious? I nominate Casey as the source.

A little O/T

As far as going throught someone's trash.......yes, I have done it.:crazy:

When I was divorcing my ex, I had a hunch about about some bank paperwork. I took the trash (I did it in the middle of the night), took it home and BINGO found my hunch was in fact true.

That bag of trash helped me to get a very nice alimony check every month.

One man's trash was this chick's treasure.:)

ETA: The idea to take the trash came from a friend who also happens to be a attorney.

I am with you. When you know you are going through a divorce you need to use every trick and every hunch you have. The smart woman learns to not tell the man "I found this and that in your trash". Save it for your attorney and court.
You do what you have to do. All's fair in love and divorce. Hehehehehehhe

My hubby said he was surprised no one went through the A's trash before now.:waitasec:

She didn't have time to read the paper that was "disturbing?" Yeah, right. :rolleyes:

Ok well I really have a hard time believing she hasn't had time to go through it . Whats she gonna do with someone elses trash? Set it on her kitchen table till she does have the time? Either she can't say or....

True dat, she should just stay offline for now

Guess trash talk is good for me right now since it just seems I can't find anywhere else to post.

So where are we on the trash talk thread?

:rolleyes:I bet the police have already put in place, where the trash is givin to them on a pick up bases.
This women, probably thinks she's doing good, but I think it hurts the investigation....

I rather think the idea of dumpster diving in this case was really great sleuthing on her part. She was intent on finding out what was going on inside the house and from the looks of it...she found out some things. Job well done.

At least, she is DOING something in an effort to find Caylee or get some answers as to what happened. Bravo!

The trash-detective says that the cards were not in the trash...then where were they? In the photo it appears to me that the cards were inside a trashbag.

LOL....Fox must not read their own blogs/forum.......she posted this on their page 2016.....

MaddiesGram:

I did manage to find what looks like a child's wrist band or hair schrunchie. Will see if Tim wants it. Also, broken beer bottle, cigarette stubs, and a LOT of riggatonis. Oh wait, also a note left from George that said "Sweetheart," I left at so and so time for work. Will have to get it and scan it. Channel 9 is outside writing his story and it should be on 6 and 9, at noon.

More later!

SNIPPED..

Anyone have any idea what RIGGATONIS are??? :waitasec::waitasec:

Folks, I believe when she said she had not had time to read the papers and the one she half read was disturbing, she was referring to the media accounts of her trash stunt, NOT the papers in the bag themselves.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Megaera
Back