Digging Through the Trash #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Blink or SuziQ could you come to the Perfect crime thread and explain something..I think one or both of you might know an answer we are seeking...pretty please??

Does anyone else wonder why she picked that bag specifically?

Yes, there were how many bags? I wish, if she was going through the trouble anyway,why not load up both hands with bags???

I really think too much is being made of the hat. I know the Anthonys have dogs. Our dogs once destroyed every baseball cap my husband owned. They were stacked on a speaker by the TV, and they did it when we were at work. All that was left was the button in the middle.

This has nothing to do with this case, but I have to say it, ya know how dogs look like their owners, or owners look like their dogs? I think Cindy and those Yorkies are a perfect match (jes sayin').

Yes, there were how many bags? I wish, if she was going through the trouble anyway,why not load up both hands with bags???

Maybe I was reading into it, but after watching the video, she seems very deliberate as to that bag.

MMMUUUUUAAAAHHH

QUOTE=Marina2;2656647]If the paper that Casey listed Caylee's firsts on was yellow, lined paper then it probably came from a legal pad that Baez gave her to write on while she was at his office. Probably an assignment he gave her. I can see him telling her that she better have all these details of Caylee's life when she goes to court. If she isn't able to relate these events to the prosecutor it will make her appear uncaring or, at the least, uninvolved in Caylee's life. Most mothers still remember a three-year-old's firsts. He probably told her to practice so that he could ask her all these little details so that she will appear as a caring, involved mother.[/QUOTE]

You're brilliant!:clap:

I think this trashing digging women has issues herself. If you find yourself so engrossed in this case that you feel compelled to dig in trash. You need to back away. Let the LE handle this. They are trained.

If she didn't take the trash we wouldn't have one retired thread and yet another. I personally wouldn't dig through anyone's trash BUT the whole hat thing has me a bit intrigued...I'm not going to lie.

Forgive me if someone else has noted this -- I'm plowing through this thread and I'm afraid I'll never find it again if I don't comment now.

That hat is in some photos of Casey and her friend-(the friend with her in the photo of 21st birthday - head in toilet....I think her name is Annie.)

She's in MANY photos with Casey and there's something about the shamrock...there was a shamrock hanging from Casey's rear view mirror, there was a big shamrock decal in the rear window of her car, she has a shamrock tattoo on the small of her back and that hat with the shamrock on it. I specifically remember her girlfriend wearing it and i'm sure it's the same hat because the brim of the cap is worn almost through the fabric.

I'm going to go look at those photos again. If anyone wants me to link to them here when I find them, I will.

I just think it's very weird that the hat was SHREDDED! Looks like it holds very bad memories for her...or something. Maybe her friends are turning on her. oooOOOhhhh!

Anyway, I think there is something a little bit significant about that ripped up ball cap with the shamrock.
Maybe the shamrock has something to do with these photos from Lake Vaj myspace?
http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewPicture&friendID=296121432

She needs to apply for a job with the Orlando Sanitation Department

Scarface:
Tony: "What'd you tell 'em?"
Manny Ray (Steven Bauer): "I told 'em what you told me to tell 'em. I told 'em-- I told 'em we were-- I was in sanitation. They didn't go for it."
Tony: "Sanitation?"
Manny: "Yeah."
Tony: "I told you to tell 'em you was in a sanitarium not sanitation. Sanitarium, yeah."
Manny: "Wait, you didn't tell..."
Tony: "No, I told you to say you had TB and you was in a sanitarium and you was cured."
Manny: "That was-- When did you tell me that?"
Tony: "Come on, you should have kept your mouth shut anyway."

:)

So there's no actual list of the items she found, is there?
The whole thing is pretty creepy, IMHO, but I am curious.

Let's just say for a moment that LE is actually collecting the Anthony's trash, I would say this trash digging women could be in a whole heap of trouble for obstruction of justice and trespassing. What a dumbA$$. She seriously needs some mental health attention. I don't care if she found Casey diary, she should not get involved.

I think this trashing digging women has issues herself. If you find yourself so engrossed in this case that you feel compelled to dig in trash. You need to back away. Let the LE handle this. They are trained.

Um, I see what you mean but I'm thinking a lot of people even here would have liked to get their hands on it too lol

Let's just say for a moment that LE is actually collecting the Anthony's trash, I would say this trash digging women could be in a whole heap of trouble for obstruction of justice and trespassing. What a dumbA$$. She seriously needs some mental health attention. I don't care if she found Casey diary, she should not get involved.

YOu can't get in trouble for tresspassing for taking someone trash LOL

Once you put it out on the curb it's considered abandoned property.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jdombr25
Back