Digging Through the Trash #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Sorry I don't know the law about digging through trash, I can definitely tell you I have never done it nor felt compelled to dig through someones trash. For crying out loud, it is trash. Do people really think someone in that house is so stupid as to put an important document in the trash. So there is a torn hat - big deal. You should see some of the stuff I throw out. Maybe she would enjoy looking through my trash. It's would be a real page turner.

Sorry I don't know the law about digging through trash, I can definitely tell you I have never done it nor felt compelled to dig through someones trash. For crying out loud, it is trash. Do people really think someone in that house is so stupid as to put an important document in the trash. So there is a torn hat - big deal. You should see some of the stuff I throw out. Maybe she would enjoy looking through my trash. It's would be a real page turner.

Well.......they put some pretty interesting stuff in it

People are mad as hell, and want to find Caylee, so they are doing what they can to help find her, or clues to her whereabouts. Is digging through trash gross? YES. Does it mean she is a Wacko, or needs to get a life? Hell NO. The world has fallen in love with Caylee and we want her FOUND, the more women like this the better, IMO.

People are mad as hell, and want to find Caylee, so they are doing what they can to help find her, or clues to her whereabouts. Is digging through trash gross? YES. Does it mean she is a Wacko, or needs to get a life? Hell NO. The world has fallen in love with Caylee and we want her FOUND, the more women like this the better, IMO.

Thank you Cali ... I completely agree, at least this woman is doing SOMETHING.. more than I can say for all the A's put together.

I only have a minute and I quickly scanned through lots of pages trying to find out what ever happened on this but couldn't find it. Would someone mind providing a quick update on the documents that were going to be scanned and shared on here? Have we seen the documents yet?

A little O/T

As far as going throught someone's trash.......yes, I have done it.:crazy:

When I was divorcing my ex, I had a hunch about about some bank paperwork. I took the trash (I did it in the middle of the night), took it home and BINGO found my hunch was in fact true.

That bag of trash helped me to get a very nice alimony check every month.

One man's trash was this chick's treasure.:)

ETA: The idea to take the trash came from a friend who also happens to be a attorney.

I found this update from the lady who took the trash. I am curious about the bolded part.

"Hi All,
Just have a minute, so I'll try to keep this short. Well this whole thing sure got blown out of porportion! I'm NOT a neighbor, an investigator, trash picker, etc!

Yesterday, while coming home from a doctor's appt., I decided to see what the poor neighbors had to put up with on Hopespring. It must have been a slow news day and the trash looked too tempting to me. I did not go there with that intention. As Judge Neapolitano (think that's his name) said, you can tell a lot about people by their trash. He said he was surprised that a regular person would think of that and not LE, or words simialr.

I still haven't had a chance to go through anything, but I just wanted to say that greeting cards WERE NOT in the trash. The roses left for Caylee were. In my opinion, the broken beer bottle came from a protestor, as well as the cigarette butts, because there was a piece of a protest sign in there as well. Poor George is stuck with cleaning up after the protestors.

For those who say that I need to get a hobby or a life---I do have a hobby and I do have a life. That's the reason that I haven't gotten a minute to read the papers. One paper that I did half read was a little disturbing. I'm not really ready to talk about it.

I did call OCSD and ask if I broke any law or if they were interested in me turning over what I found. Their answer was no.

Hope this clears this up a bit. Someone I know mentioned ebay and I told them to forget it, but IF that would happen, I'd send the money to Equusearch."

http://community.myfoxorlando.com/blogs/WOFL/2008/08/04/The_Search_for_Caylee_Anthony?page_no=2201

I wonder if the paper she found "disturbing" was the one with Caylee's "firsts" on it. I would be pretty disturbed to find someone had thrown out that info about their missing daughter.

I wonder if the paper she found "disturbing" was the one with Caylee's "firsts" on it. I would be pretty disturbed to find someone had thrown out that info about their missing daughter.

I don't know if it is that one or not. They did show that list on the news and read a couple of things listed on it, so this may be something else. I would like to see it.

I found this update from the lady who took the trash. I am curious about the bolded part.

"Hi All,
Just have a minute, so I'll try to keep this short. Well this whole thing sure got blown out of porportion! I'm NOT a neighbor, an investigator, trash picker, etc!

Yesterday, while coming home from a doctor's appt., I decided to see what the poor neighbors had to put up with on Hopespring. It must have been a slow news day and the trash looked too tempting to me. I did not go there with that intention. As Judge Neapolitano (think that's his name) said, you can tell a lot about people by their trash. He said he was surprised that a regular person would think of that and not LE, or words simialr.

I still haven't had a chance to go through anything, but I just wanted to say that greeting cards WERE NOT in the trash. The roses left for Caylee were. In my opinion, the broken beer bottle came from a protestor, as well as the cigarette butts, because there was a piece of a protest sign in there as well. Poor George is stuck with cleaning up after the protestors.

For those who say that I need to get a hobby or a life---I do have a hobby and I do have a life. That's the reason that I haven't gotten a minute to read the papers. One paper that I did half read was a little disturbing. I'm not really ready to talk about it.

I did call OCSD and ask if I broke any law or if they were interested in me turning over what I found. Their answer was no.

Hope this clears this up a bit. Someone I know mentioned ebay and I told them to forget it, but IF that would happen, I'd send the money to Equusearch."

http://community.myfoxorlando.com/blogs/WOFL/2008/08/04/The_Search_for_Caylee_Anthony?page_no=2201

thanks for the info RecoveringLurker!:blowkiss:

Wait just a cotton pickin minute - who has those yellow platex gloves just hanging out in their car. It wasn't her intentions when she went by. Okay - it is making perfect sense now. You know, I would probably dig through trash in the event that it affected me personally i.e the lady who was going through a divorce. But going through the A's trash just cuz your curious is carrying it a little to far.

IFor those who say that I need to get a hobby or a life---I do have a hobby and I do have a life. That's the reason that I haven't gotten a minute to read the papers. One paper that I did half read was a little disturbing. I'm not really ready to talk about it.

She seems pretty sympathetic toward the family. I'm almost wondering if the "disturbing" paper she is referring to is one of our very own posts that the A's printed out- maybe one criticizing the family?

Who knows.

I do think it is awful that protesters would leave trash like beer bottles and cigarettes behind, if that is indeed what happened.

An interesting side note. Anthropologists often take their students on trash day to pick trash up and go through it as an exercise prior to their first dig. It has been said that future societies will be checking through our trash dumps and landfills to get a finger on what our society's day to day life was like. You can tell lots about the family and culture through what they discard over time.

That being said I wish I was in Orlando ..I would be going through their trash from the first day she was arrested..wonder what interesting stuff was in that trash as of July 17th.?

Yup...

"Hi All,

I was thinking of what a good idea to have (taking the trash) but what gets me now is, well, she has something that is a little disturbing and I don't know about you but it's killing me, WHAT WAS IT??? Another waiting game!!

I'm sorry if she is having a hard time with it, maybe we can help!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itzAMANDAyo
Back