Digging Through the Trash #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
The trash-detective says that the cards were not in the trash...then where were they? In the photo it appears to me that the cards were inside a trashbag.
I believe she said that the envelopes were in there, and maybe some cards from haters, but any kind cards were NOT in there. The envelope I saw in a pic also had the return address clipped off.

I think that the gal who walked off with the trash bag *shouldn't* have done it (we don't know that the cops haven't been having that garbage quarrantined and searched out of view of the family/the media...). However, that said...

:clap::clap::clap:

Bravo to the lady for her moxie! Thousands of us across the country share her frustration, and want to both get to the bottom of this nutcase situation, and see that justice is done for poor little Caylee.

I think that the gal who walked off with the trash bag *shouldn't* have done it (we don't know that the cops haven't been having that garbage quarrantined and searched out of view of the family/the media...). However, that said...

:clap::clap::clap:

Bravo to the lady for her moxie! Thousands of us across the country share her frustration, and want to both get to the bottom of this nutcase situation, and see that justice is done for poor little Caylee.

Yes, but didn't the lady ask LE if she could do it first? Before she took it, she notified them. At least I thought I heard her state that. And they told her it was okay, so obviously they weren't interested in it.

In a later report, after she had gone through the trash, I do recall her stating (newscast) that LE told her they weren't interested in anything she found. Weird.

People go through our city commissioner's trash all the time--maybe it's a FL thing. lol

I'm so very curious.. I want to know what she found in the trash.. I read somewhere that she found something "disturbing" and she was not ready to talk about it yet... Anyone else hear anything new that was found in the trash??

I think she asked them after she took it, not before.
Very curious she has not posted a list.
Perhaps she is nervous now that her first name and license plate are all over the net and media has apparently come to her house. oops, her bad. That would be scary, she may be regretting this already.

I think she asked them after she took it, not before.
Very curious she has not posted a list.
Perhaps she is nervous now that her first name and license plate are all over the net and media has apparently come to her house. oops, her bad. That would be scary, she may be regretting this already.

I remember reading that one of the reporters took something from the trash bag and took it to LE. It makes me wonder if LE has asked her NOT to talk about anything else she found:waitasec:

I remember reading that one of the reporters took something from the trash bag and took it to LE. It makes me wonder if LE has asked her NOT to talk about anything else she found:waitasec:

That is my opinion as well.

The trash-detective says that the cards were not in the trash...then where were they? In the photo it appears to me that the cards were inside a trashbag.

Trash-detective, LOL.. best one yet..

Let's try dumpster-diving, trash detective, taking the C from her varisty sweater, turns Trash into CASH!!!

stretch, yeah I know but it is late..

Did this woman ever post anything about the contents? Specifically? I can't find this anywhere?

Wait just a cotton pickin minute - who has those yellow platex gloves just hanging out in their car. It wasn't her intentions when she went by. Okay - it is making perfect sense now. You know, I would probably dig through trash in the event that it affected me personally i.e the lady who was going through a divorce. But going through the A's trash just cuz your curious is carrying it a little to far.

She was at her house. She took the bag back to her house. She was in the driveway of her house. I would imagine she's like me. She has platex gloves in her house.

Check out post #125 on the "official documents" thread for the photos. There is one of the same hat that is also pointed out by the "grammy" lady who went through some of the Anthony's garbage. You can view the news video here: http://www.wftv.com/video/17429655/index.html

Be sure to watch until the end of the video where the lady makes a point of showing off the torn up hat. Somebody was :furious: at a former friend (is that Amy in that photo??) and tore up the hat.

Check out post #125 on the "official documents" thread for the photos. There is one of the same hat that is also pointed out by the "grammy" lady who went through some of the Anthony's garbage. You can view the news video here: http://www.wftv.com/video/17429655/index.html

Be sure to watch until the end of the video where the lady makes a point of showing off the torn up hat. Somebody was :furious: at a former friend (is that Amy in that photo??) and tore up the hat.

I think someone said it was annie. Not to be confused with Amy. It's on the thread talking about going through the trash.

I think someone said it was annie. Not to be confused with Amy. It's on the thread talking about going through the trash.

Thanks...it would figure that I missed it on a thread. So many threads, it is hard to keep up and now I've added another one. Sorry about that!:crazy:

Thanks...it would figure that I missed it on a thread. So many threads, it is hard to keep up and now I've added another one. Sorry about that!:crazy:

And they are really long ones. Hard to keep up with what has been 'gone over' and what hasn't. Then trying to rembmer what thread you seen what in...

Speaking of, I'm pretty sure that was the thread I seen it in. But no promises. Tee hee..

Did anyone see this:

http://community.myfoxorlando.com/blogs/WOFL/2008/08/04/The_Search_for_Caylee_Anthony?page_no=2032

The post is halfway down...

"MaddiesGram
Sep 9, 2008 | 1:49 PM

Yes, today is trash day. The Anthonys and we have the same trash days. LE seems not to be interested in their trash.

Most of the print outs in the trash were from websleuths.com. Have never gone there, but there are a lot of pages printed from there.

I do not live a few blocks away. I live a few miles away. The reporters came to my house. Channels 6 and 9.

I didn't want to take the risk of getting all of the bags, because as I told the reporters, I was afraid of Cindy and her hammer.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kmb123
Back