Digging Through the Trash #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Did anyone see this:

http://community.myfoxorlando.com/blogs/WOFL/2008/08/04/The_Search_for_Caylee_Anthony?page_no=2032

The post is halfway down...

"MaddiesGram
Sep 9, 2008 | 1:49 PM

Yes, today is trash day. The Anthonys and we have the same trash days. LE seems not to be interested in their trash.

Most of the print outs in the trash were from websleuths.com. Have never gone there, but there are a lot of pages printed from there.

I do not live a few blocks away. I live a few miles away. The reporters came to my house. Channels 6 and 9.

I didn't want to take the risk of getting all of the bags, because as I told the reporters, I was afraid of Cindy and her hammer.

Yes, kidz110, has verified that she saw the page and recognized a couple of avatars from WS posters.

Do we still not have the completed list of trash contents??

And there are no photos of the documents, etc. yet - correct?

Why is this taking her so long? Is she doing something else with them? Smart lady. She's going to make a fortune on Ebay.

Is trash day tomorrow?

And there are no photos of the documents, etc. yet - correct?

Why is this taking her so long? Is she doing something else with them? Smart lady. She's going to make a fortune on Ebay.

Is trash day tomorrow?

LOL :clap: Do you have a carpool?:crazy:

There is a new bag of trash out.... see it on the webcam this morning:crazy:

Sorry it took so long for me to post this. I had to hunt down the WSers that went with the avatars I saw on the channel 6 video. One of the papers I could make out looked like it had darlin gal's signature and the other had jeannebreault's avatar. Lorraine had quite a few papers in her hand. Looked to be at least 20. I saw this in the video channel 6 ran on their 6 o'clock news. It was a different video than the one they showed earlier. I was hoping they would put it on their website. I haven't checked this morning to see if they did. The reporter called them e-mails, but they definitely looked like copies of posts.
Bumping this up for anyone who may have missed it. I would love to know what posts they were interested in.

There is a new bag of trash out.... see it on the webcam this morning:crazy:

Is it even trash day today? Or is someone hoping a blogger will take the bait, and get surprised? Kinda makes ya wonder:waitasec::waitasec::waitasec:

Not yet OLive, me thinks soon :)

I hope so! My curiosity is getting the best of me since Lorraine said something was "disturbing". Although, that shouldn't be a shock, since this whole case is disturbing.

Speak for yourself I like her

Does she think her own investigation is above and beyond and better than that of LE? She did it to get in the media spotlight.

Every comment she made was about how the Anthony Family is the devil.

I dont find it criminal or awful that they threw away cards or flowers. If they are getting the volume of both who could keep it all?

I rather think the idea of dumpster diving in this case was really great sleuthing on her part. She was intent on finding out what was going on inside the house and from the looks of it...she found out some things. Job well done.

At least, she is DOING something in an effort to find Caylee or get some answers as to what happened. Bravo!

But who is she to be investigating? If she found anything is it even something that could be presented be the prosecution in a trial setting?

She did it to satisfy her own curiosity, and get in the limelight, that is all.

Check out post #125 on the "official documents" thread for the photos. There is one of the same hat that is also pointed out by the "grammy" lady who went through some of the Anthony's garbage. You can view the news video here: http://www.wftv.com/video/17429655/index.html

Be sure to watch until the end of the video where the lady makes a point of showing off the torn up hat. Somebody was :furious: at a former friend (is that Amy in that photo??) and tore up the hat.

Are you psychic or were you in the house? What I quoted by you sure sounds like a statement of fact (in your belief) as opposed to an opinion.

Its funny to see how people KNOW what's going on in the Anthony house. Statements like this make the whol thread appear silly.

She said this morning that she still hadnt had time to go thru all the papers and things so as far as I know, no, nothing has been verified on what was printed out, just that they looked to be from WS threads.

She said this morning that she still hadnt had time to go thru all the papers and things so as far as I know, no, nothing has been verified on what was printed out, just that they looked to be from WS threads.
Thank You

Does she think her own investigation is above and beyond and better than that of LE? She did it to get in the media spotlight.

Every comment she made was about how the Anthony Family is the devil.

I dont find it criminal or awful that they threw away cards or flowers. If they are getting the volume of both who could keep it all?

are you referring to the money when you say "volume"- or other?

I call bullsheet on this. That woman had to balls to pick up that trash, she was so excited to see what was in it that she drove to her friends house close by and opened it right on her driveway. You KNOW she has made time to go through the things. I'm not buying it. If I had done what she did, I would have gone through it at least 200 times by now. I think she found something of value for LE and they have asked her not to talk....IMO

I call bullsheet on this. That woman had to balls to pick up that trash, she was so excited to see what was in it that she drove to her friends house close by and opened it right on her driveway. You KNOW she has made time to go through the things. I'm not buying it. If I had done what she did, I would have gone through it at least 200 times by now. I think she found something of value for LE and they have asked her not to talk....IMO

True dat

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rythmico
Back