Digital Forensic Evidence from Ricardo M UPDATED 1-24-09

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
The "I'm gonna teach you a lesson" would fit in as well, as would the fact that KC stated to CA that the pic of Caylee was taken at Zani's apt when in fact it was RM's apt. Is it possible that RM was Zani? Agh this case!

The "RM as Zani" thory was first presented by CA herself during one of her interviews with LE. She spent a lot of time talking about whether RM was Zanni and Amy was the roommate, or Amy was Zani and RM was the roommate. It struck me at the time becasue I thought "She would throw her own mother inder the bus if she could".

KC in some twisted way wants to try and implicate Ricardo, or implicate someone else using evidence on Ricardo's computer...

Bingo!!!!!!!

It can't have evidence against Casey, because if it did, the prosecution would have had to hand it over for them to defend against.

This case gets stranger by the minute.
Could Ricardo have something to do with this. Casey may be lying, But I keep going back to what she said," Im not in Control of any of this". Could she herself been Chlorform by someone else and while she was knocked out. Someone did something to Caylee and when she came too she found a dead Caylee in the Trunk. She paniced because she was afraid herself, she dumped the body out of desperation. But I just cant get out of my mind either. The out partying at the Club.

In the beginning I wondered about Ricardo. If I was dating someone that had the Chlorform on their facebook, I think ( would look it up too. not how to make it but what it was about. I never heard of Cholorform for parting or sex until this case.

So after someone else drugged her and murdered her child she drove around with her child in the trunk for 2 and a half days, dumped the body and started partying? Then when confronted after a month she makes up a bizarre story about a fake nanny? Really? Does anyone really believe it could have happened this way?
I don't mean to be snarky but I hope the jury at KC's trial is smarter than this.:bang::bang::bang:

Really, let's not even think of this ridiculousness!!!!!!!!

The "RM as Zani" thory was first presented by CA herself during one of her interviews with LE. She spent a lot of time talking about whether RM was Zanni and Amy was the roommate, or Amy was Zani and RM was the roommate. It struck me at the time becasue I thought "She would throw her own mother inder the bus if she could".

KC has gotta be upset that RM has sold stories to NE! I'm sure she feels very betrayed and so the wrath of KC is probably going to turn in his direction. And that's just what JB needs to build his story-he needs KC to put s few people under the bus so he has some material for his story. I think Amy is going under too! IMO :waitasec:

This case gets stranger by the minute.
Could Ricardo have something to do with this. Casey may be lying, But I keep going back to what she said," Im not in Control of any of this". Could she herself been Chlorform by someone else and while she was knocked out. Someone did something to Caylee and when she came too she found a dead Caylee in the Trunk. She paniced because she was afraid herself, she dumped the body out of desperation. But I just cant get out of my mind either. The out partying at the Club.

I believe RM along with some of the others took a polygraph, they all are have said to have passed, this is KC's crime and no one else JMO

This girl is poison! Everyone around her has been, will be or is being accused of something that CASEY did.

When will Baez stop this stupid witch hunt? I guess he hasn't been getting any tips on his "casey is innocent' tip-line.

Witch hunt is right! Its disgusting....and now poor Ricardo is being scrutinzed (or at least his computer is)!! Wow....I had totally forgotten about that stupid tip line.:mad:

Is he one of the hispanic people who CA doesn't like?

What was the deal with CA and hispanic people??

That was a statement made by KioMarie, Casey supposedly told Kio that Cindy didn't like hispanics. There's a great possibility that this Casey lied about this.

I believe RM along with some of the others took a polygraph, they all are have said to have passed, this is KC's crime and no one else JMO

I agree--this is all KC and no one else. I just feel bad that her friends have to jump thru hoops at times to prove their innocence.

But,that won't stop JB from building the story around them anyway? Polygraphs aren't admissable in court, so JB will say that it doesn't matter that they passed! And I wouldn't be surprised that KC will have JB say say she was the "victim" along with Caylee. JB's story will probably have KC not only being a "victim" but also a hero for trying to save Caylee and her family from the evil perps.:bang:

But, ill that stop JB from building the story around them anyway? Polygraphs aren't admissable in court, so JB will say that it doesn't matter that they passed! And I wouldn't be surprised that KC will have JB say say she was the "victim" along with Caylee. JB's story will probably have KC not only being a "victim" but also a hero for trying to save Caylee and her family from the evil perps.:bang:

Oh Im sure they JB will try and pin this on anyone but KC, the thing is there is no evidence that points to anyone else but KC, Im so hoping that they will find KC hair , fibers, dog hair, but most of all KC prints on that tape, and the garbage bags, hopefully will provide more evidence

Witch hunt is right! Its disgusting....and now poor Ricardo is being scrutinzed (or at least his computer is)!! Wow....I had totally forgotten about that stupid tip line.:mad:

I think the defense is getting desperate and anyone who was ever connected to Casey is in danger of being a fall guy!

I agree--this is all KC and no one else. I just feel bad that her friends have to jump thru hoops at times to prove their innocence.

Same here, I feel bad for anyone who was even friends with KC, more of her victems

this probably is because of the "reasonable doubt" the defense needs to create in the case. It's pretty simple..they need to cast doubt on the creation of the cloraform searches on the computor and merely put it out there like Casey was googling it out of curiosity. But that doesnt explain the "How to make Cloraform". I think this is much to do about nothing. They will look for things to use from the digital, but I dont think they'll find much in their favor. JB should be careful on what he asks for. IMO he could find something he doesnt want......after all Casey had access to his computor while she stayed there on and off in June/July too.

kc is evil and will destroy everyone that ever met her. No one's life will ever be the same that knew the Anthony family. IMO

He kinda is a prime time player because when they were dating KC would bring Caylee over a lot & she even slept over (in their bed) a few times..He told LE one night he woke up to find Caylee gone..KC said she took her home to the A's in the middle of the night..Maybe she did or maybe she put her in the trunk. :eek:

just the thought of her placing Caylee in the trunk gives me a chill up my spine. You may be right on the money, amysmom.

I think the defense is getting desperate and anyone who was ever connected to Casey is in danger of being a fall guy!

Yep. It feels like they did some market testing and realize they can't sell the Zanni story!

That having been said, I am no fan of JB, but I can see why he'd press for more on this....what he got from LE in response to his motion was basically a summary of the results of the examination, which LE says contained nothing incriminating....I can't blame him for checking it himself. Let's face it, the pic on his myspace is very odd, and if nothing else, it may explain the chloroform in the trunk...perhaps he did use it and used Casey's car to transport it.

In a perfect world, every prosecutor would be ethical and honest and hand over everything exculpatory to the defence. Unfortunately it doesn't always happen.

But you are right about him being careful about what he asks for....sometimes when a defence attorney asks for things, he can bring things that hurt his client to LE's attention for the first time, which is not a wise thing!

It was still up a month later. Evidently he was not too concerned about it, but there may be evidence on his "old" computer of some emails and IMs that Casey did. Maybe she was using his computer.

TurboThink, I remember it being up much longer than the day after as well. Yet many here recall it was removed the day after. It's hard to figure out how to search the threads to find out this timeline bit of info, but I think it's important. If it wasn't removed the day after then all the speculation about why he would do it so quickly goes out the window.

UGH! REALLY hate to even post this, but COULD Caylee have been drugged and used in *advertiser censored* movies or photos, or maybe even for sex with ???

The prosecution already has all of the info from the computer. If they had found this, I think they would have been forced to turn it over to the defense, since it could be exculpatory of KC (i.e., if we would see some guy drugging her or doing anything like that to her or around her).

I don't see any indication that this is a possibility.

This is exactly what JB is up to. He wants to pin it on her friends. Couldn't have been KC...afterall she was a victim too. (In her own words) IMO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme
Back