Dina Shacknai wants Max's death reopened; gives ICU pic to media

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the response. As others have stated, just to insure your credibility, you can register as an expert. Your personal information IS NOT shared on the open forum.

Being registered enhances how you influence others' opinions.

Actually, I just recently joined and I would rather see how it goes before I put personal information here. I am part of one site that I trust but unless I get that amount. of trust in this site I will not do that. I have seen the horrible things written about the respected Doctor Peterson on here. I gave personal info out on one site and they banned everyone who thought different than them without any warning.

Again, I do not understand the logic here. Someone who would go to the great lengths to get an ex out of a her life would not give up her own life so easily. There were no arrests made, she had not been charged with any crime.
As JS did not question the "accident" determination of his sons death, apparently he was content believing it was an accident - so if the father of the child believed this, why would RZ believe she was in danger of going to prison?
It appears you are stating her motive for killing a child was to get the mother out of the way, then killing herself because she was angry at them??

No, she I think she killed herself because detectives were calling and people were asking questions..including Jonah. She knew Child Protective Services had been called. She knew the detective had called her twice on Tuesday...calls which she did NOT return. <modsnip> So I think she felt death was probably her only way out.

Correct me if I am wrong, but Jonah considered Rebecca his fiancée... He let reporters print that she is is fiancée and also, is there not a ring on Rebeccas left finger in this photo??

http://www.conservativerefocus.com/...d-hanged-in-big-pharma-exec-s-house-a-suicide

the only one that calls Rebecca a "girlfriend" is Dina.. Cause IMO she can't handle the truth that they were infant engaged. Those photos she is actually posing her hand to show the ring, proud if it, I wonder if this was the engagement photo shoot?

<modsnip>.

<modsnip>.

I haven't seen Johah deny the fact they were engaged... Also, I don't think Dina knew everything about Jonah's life, perhaps, he kept it a secret from her as he knew she would probably lose her noodle...
I looks like a pretty big rock sitting on Rebecca's finger in that photo, if you look at the photo, Rebecca is actually posing for the ring to be shown.. Looks like an engagement pic to me..

IIRC, there were many photos taken with the same background, they look professionally done.. Does anyone remember seeing them all??

I have always wondered if Jonah was involved in this ... The only way I can see Jonah being involved is if he wanted to get Dina out of his life for good. Seems to me the poor man couldn't get rid of her, you know the ex-wife that can't let go, I think Dina was exactly that.. She couldn't let Jonah be happy.. She had her nose in his life every possible chance... Very sad for a woman behave like that.. Desperate.... IMO.

So he wants to be rid of Dina, so he what...... pushes his little boy over the balcony and drops a chandelier on him?

No, she I think she killed herself because detectives were calling and people were asking questions..including Jonah. She knew Child Protective Services had been called. She knew the detective had called her twice on Tuesday...calls which she did NOT return. <modsnip>. So I think she felt death was probably her only way out.

Is it a fact that she did not return the detective calls?
IMO I don't think someone would seem as "unconcerned" as RZ did (i.e. the shopping) if she did not feel that for some reason, she was not endangered by what had happened. I don't think someone staging a childs murder would state "his mother is going to kill me", I would think someone going to the trouble of staging a murder to look like an accident would be telling her story left and right, would be volunteering information, would have the story straight...
So in your theory, she staged a childs murder to appear an accident and staged her suicide to appear a murder. That seems like a lot of staging.

CuriousGeorgia - why do you insist on stating things as fact when they are either not a fact or you do not provide any proof/link/etc. to what you are claiming? How would you know that Jonah and Rebecca were not engaged? Clearly, in pictures, it looks like a diamond on Rebecca finger and it is a professional photograph taken - that is some evidence they were engaged.

No, she I think she killed herself because detectives were calling and people were asking questions..including Jonah. She knew Child Protective Services had been called. She knew the detective had called her twice on Tuesday...calls which she did NOT return. <modsnip>. So I think she felt death was probably her only way out.

I think she may have killed herself because Jonah may have asked her to leave the mansion when he called that night. He may have said," until I sort all of this out, and figure out what happened, you need to move out,because I am really angry and confused about what happened to my son" ---or something like that/ including possibly adding more aggressive language and or making some accusations in the heat of anger..

No, she I think she killed herself because detectives were calling and people were asking questions..including Jonah. She knew Child Protective Services had been called. She knew the detective had called her twice on Tuesday...calls which she did NOT return. She knew they knew what she had done. She also probably knew what they do to child killers in prison. So I think she felt death was probably her only way out.

I'm confused. Are there links for any of this you have stated above, or is this just your own opinion on what Rebecca "knew" and what calls she did or did not return? Thanks!

Also, I remember seeing pictures of Jonah and Rebecca and they were titled Jonah S. and his fiance, Rebecca.

CuriousGeorgia - why do you insist on stating things as fact when they are either not a fact or you do not provide any proof/link/etc. to what you are claiming? How would you know that Jonah and Rebecca were not engaged? Clearly, in pictures, it looks like a diamond on Rebecca finger and it is a professional photograph taken - that is some evidence they were engaged.

I too remember back at the start of the case, it was said that they were NOT formally engaged. And some said she was planning to or considering asking her to marry him, but he had NOT done so yet.

Plenty of rich men give their girlfriends expensive jewelry, sometimes even diamond rings, without actually proposing or calling them engagement rings.

The biggest question I have here is why has Jonah accepted Maxie's death as an accident, yet, Dina continues to throw daggers at Rebecca while she is in her grave?

The biggest question I have here is why has Jonah accepted Maxie's death as an accident, yet, Dina continues to throw daggers at Rebecca while she is in her grave?

Jonah was in love with Ms. Zahau - he probably doesn't really want to know the truth...its easier for him for believe Max's death was an accident.

But if I was Dina, and I thought someone had killed my child, I'd be throwing daggers too - dead or not dead.

I think that's a very good question, Wendy101, and one that I have also thought about. Jonah presumably does not support what Dina is doing. He could have released a statement thru his attorney in conjunction with Dina's attorney-- just as they did together when they both wanted the media and everyone else to disregard and forget about the accusations and police reports about the domestic assault they both perpetrated at the end of their marriage. They had absolutely no problems putting aside their acrimony and working together on THAT press release-- so I can only conclude with Jonah's silence that he does not agree with what Dina is doing.

Jonah isn't saying anything at all.

Jonah was in love with Ms. Zahau - he probably doesn't really want to know the truth...its easier for him for believe Max's death was an accident.

But if I was Dina, and I thought someone had killed my child, I'd be throwing daggers too - dead or not dead.

so you are assuming that because Jonah loves Rebecca , that he will put Maxie on the back burner? I don't think so.. Jonah is a very rich man, I am sure he has Maxie's death investigated to the fullest.. This investigation showed the death was an accident....

Someone didn't believe that Maxie's death was an accident and blamed Rebecca anyway, out of pure hatred and jealousy, and either killed her or had it arranged. JMO.

so you are assuming that because Jonah loves Rebecca , that he will put Maxie on the back burner? I don't think so.. Jonah is a very rich man, I am sure he has Maxie's death investigated to the fullest.. This investigation showed the death was an accident....

Someone didn't believe that Maxie's death was an accident and blamed Rebecca anyway, out of pure hatred and jealousy, and either killed her or had it arranged. JMO.

Wendy, there is another thread if you want to discuss how you think Rebecca was murdered. This tread is about how Dina wants Max's death reopened and thinks Rebecca was to blame (since only Rebecca and X<modsnip> were there). Thanks.

Could it be that Jonah believes or KNOWS it was an accident?

Could it be that Dina learned that Jonah planned to propose to Rebecca? Because if Dina knew then that would be like throwing gasoline on her already raging jealousy. This would possibly point to a motive for murder.

Could Dina could fuel her rage against Rebecca further by convincing herself Max's injuries were not accidental but that Rebecca harmed him? If is it possibly that Dina could use that as justification to murder a woman that she apparently already seemed to hate?

Dina was accounted for during the time of Rebecca's murder. She was never considered a suspect. <modsnip> I can only imagine the horror that Dina has had to deal with due to Rebecca. I think she has been VERY polite under the circumstances. If I thought someone killed my only little, sweet boy, I'd NOT be so nice.

JMO

<modsnip>

I think Dina wanting the investigation reopened , is out of jealousy and hatred for Rebacca. She can't accept that Maxie's death was an accident, like the investigation already has shown. An investigation Maxie's father has accepted.

I do some work with crime victims and I have to tell you, that almost every single one wants to know every last detail about their family member's deaths. I do not think that Dina has acted in hatred or jealousy, but rather out of love for her only child. Since things did not entirely add up, why fault her if she hired experts to validate or contradict the findings. I certainly would want to know if it were my child.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rhynonono