Discuss August 3rd Jail Visit with George

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I feel she played her parents like a fiddle as you watch the videos in order. AS many other posters have said, she had them tiptoeing, confused, pleading to KC emotional side, asking for forgiveness, bartering by telling her things will be different when Caylee is found. How pathetic knowiing you have to stupe to such measures going in to just find an ounce of a half-truth.

Most Florida driver's licenses end in 0. The driver's license number is derived from a persons name, gender, and date of birth. It's possible for more than one person to have the same number. To prevent that, a 13th number (last) is added denoting how many times that same 12 digit number has been assigned to other drivers. For instance, a license ending in 8 shows that 8 people have that same first 12 digit number.

A person's drivers license number does not change when they get arrested. The first 3 numbers will change if a person changes their name.

Sorry but this is incorrect. Unless of course you are saying that in the case of these 8 people were all born in the exact same year in order to have the exact same number.
No where in the number other than the birth year is there any reference to the month and day you were born, nor your gender.

IS THIS THE BLACKMAIL KC HAS OVER GA????? is it why the ants walk on eggshells? :banghead:

I don't really think this is the case. I think they are walking on eggshells so that KC will keep the line of communication open with them. If they set her off then she will shut them out like she has LE. IMO

IS THIS THE BLACKMAIL KC HAS OVER GA????? is it why the ants walk on eggshells? :banghead:

I don't really think this is the case. I think they are walking on eggshells so that KC will keep the line of communication open with them. If they set her off then she will shut them out like she has LE. IMO

Not true. Ask anyone that has been arrested. I was told this information by an Orange County sheriffs officer over 10 years ago when we were standing at a play at the school. One of my children had recently got his license, and the Sheriff said to him jokingly- always make sure that last number remains a 0. And then he went on to tell us what the numbers meant.
The 7th and 8th number on the license is the year that person was born.
The letter at the beginningof the numbr is thfirst letter of the drivers last name.
I cannot remember what the first set of numbers represent, I will ask him the next time I see him.

I did, just now. Their DL# ends in 0 and always has.

IIRC, when GA left this visit, he spoke with the media and said that Casey told him that Caylee would be home by her third birthday. I never heard KC say any such thing. Did I miss something? All I heard was her repeating that she wants Caylee home....after KC gets home first....of course.

KC was telling them what they wanted to hear. I think on all the interviews CA express that desire. KC just took it ran with it.

On the 8/3 tape with GA, he talks about her hearing, and how stuff would have been predetermined. GA says "years ago, when I did the thing that I did, I don't wanna go in to this too deep, but everything was already handled within the judges chamber or conference room before you went into court"

Brought this over from another thread- has anyone answered this?

On the 8/3 tape with GA, he talks about her hearing, and how stuff would have been predetermined. GA says "years ago, when I did the thing that I did, I don't wanna go in to this too deep, but everything was already handled within the judges chamber or conference room before you went into court"

Brought this over from another thread- has anyone answered this?

I think when he said "when I did what I did" he was just saying "back when I used to be a cop" because I've heard him talk about it in those same vague terms in other instances. I THINK he even used those same words during one of his police interviews. I think that's all he meant. He was just saying that's how things were done back when he did "that job". I don't think he meant anything sinister or criminal.

Now with that being said, I would like to know WHY he always talks so vague in regards to him being a cop. It does seem like he really doesn't like talking about it much or something. He will bring it up every now and then but he seems almost embarrassed or ashamed about it. It's like it's a big secret or something. Weird!

I think when he said "when I did what I did" he was just saying "back when I used to be a cop" because I've heard him talk about it in those same vague terms in other instances. I THINK he even used those same words during one of his police interviews. I think that's all he meant. He was just saying that's how things were done back when he did "that job". I don't think he meant anything sinister or criminal.

Now with that being said, I would like to know WHY he always talks so vague in regards to him being a cop. It does seem like he really doesn't like talking about it much or something. He will bring it up every now and then but he seems almost embarrassed or ashamed about it. It's like it's a big secret or something. Weird!

Unless he's talking about when he threw his father thru a window at his dad's car dealership! (According to what Rick says)

After watching the phone videos, I can clearly see that the media is totally inaccurate on MANY topics! And it depresses me to see that there is so much evil and negativity in the world...and that 90% of the public literally FEED on it! Sad. I am more convinced than ever that Caylee is alive. The media and forums talk about how KC has never shown any emotion...I saw plenty of emotion. They first said that she has never talked about Caylee, then decided to say that she talks about Caylee in past tense...not what I heard. Said she danced around and changed the subject when her parents brought up the conversation about LE thinking she did something to Caylee...I saw that the guards made her go back to her cell and were talking to her when CA made the statement. I know I'm going to be shot down for this post, I expect that, but I don't see a cold and calculating murderer when I watch those videos. I see an emotional, young mother that says numerous times that she misses her daughter and wants her back and that the focus should be on Caylee instead of her. I'm not giving up on little Caylee. No, I'm not related to her family, I just have a strong gut feeling that she is alive...have had from the beginning, although after listening to the media for several months, have questioned it. But after watching these videos, I give the media NO credibility! I pray to God that He brings Caylee back to her family and reveals the truth about her disappearance. Not one of us is perfect...let he without sin cast the first stone...how many stones have been cast since July 15? None of us know without a shadow of doubt that Caylee is dead. There could be other explanations of evidence found. There will be alot of money passed when Caylee is found...it is called "slander". I am truly disappointed and disgusted in the way the media has handled this entire story. Poor Caylee. MOO

After watching the phone videos, I can clearly see that the media is totally inaccurate on MANY topics! And it depresses me to see that there is so much evil and negativity in the world...and that 90% of the public literally FEED on it! Sad. I am more convinced than ever that Caylee is alive. The media and forums talk about how KC has never shown any emotion...I saw plenty of emotion. They first said that she has never talked about Caylee, then decided to say that she talks about Caylee in past tense...not what I heard. Said she danced around and changed the subject when her parents brought up the conversation about LE thinking she did something to Caylee...I saw that the guards made her go back to her cell and were talking to her when CA made the statement. I know I'm going to be shot down for this post, I expect that, but I don't see a cold and calculating murderer when I watch those videos. I see an emotional, young mother that says numerous times that she misses her daughter and wants her back and that the focus should be on Caylee instead of her. I'm not giving up on little Caylee. No, I'm not related to her family, I just have a strong gut feeling that she is alive...have had from the beginning, although after listening to the media for several months, have questioned it. But after watching these videos, I give the media NO credibility! I pray to God that He brings Caylee back to her family and reveals the truth about her disappearance. Not one of us is perfect...let he without sin cast the first stone...how many stones have been cast since July 15? None of us know without a shadow of doubt that Caylee is dead. There could be other explanations of evidence found. There will be alot of money passed when Caylee is found...it is called "slander". I am truly disappointed and disgusted in the way the media has handled this entire story. Poor Caylee. MOO

What about all the laughing that she was doing? and all the lies she told? the decomp in the car? who was that then? why have we not heard the TURE story from the lips of her mother? If there was NO decomp in the car...and the computer searches? the vidoe and pictures of the mother after the fact the baby went missing?? then I could still hold out hope that Caylee is still alive.....the way KC has acted and the things that she has done before and after the baby went missing.....says that Caylee is gone forever....

everyone has a right to their own thoughts.....:) and Im not slashing you for that :) I do not know everything.....but have thoughts on what is in front of me....

I just watched parts 1 & 2. My observations:

Both GA & KC are phoney baloney. This was a huge act, for whomever may be watching. What is with George? He KNOWS that baby is gone yet he goes on and on about when she comes home??? And KC, well, what can I say? She clearly just wants out of jail - and will say whatever she thinks will get her out. They were both so totally insincere and it was so transparent. IMO.

I've noticed in those interviews that KC looks to the left when talking. Isn't that a sign of lying?

Also my observation was when KC talks to CA, GA looked like he's disgusted, and or bored.

She's a quick thinker that girl when it comes to lying. Like when she was describing ZFG. CA says she has curly hair at the same time KC says it's straight. Then KC says "she has curly hair but wears it straight. It's called a straightner, Mom. Remember? Z gave me my straightner." The CA says something like Oh yeah, or OH, that's true.

My first thought so far, GA needs to shut up. I understand what he's trying to do, but they need to let casey taaaaaaaaaaaaaalk.

o gawd, ya hear her "i want to help but i can't from where I am..." what a beat around the bush way of saying "get me out".

whoa whoa...
when GA asks if anyone's threaten casey or the family, she completely blows it off and gets around not answering.

Anytime she talks about caylee, it seems so cold and empty...like rehearsed words.

From this entire video, I take from it that as long as casey never admits she did anything to wrong caylee and stays on the side of loving caylee, the longer her family stays on her side. She wants everyone to still love her and accept her, by riding the coat tails of Caylee whom everyone loves and misses, she can continue to get that same love and support.

I know. I agree so much with your post. KC has no questions at all for the others about the search for Caylee. That is the weirdest thing of all for me. Her lack of questions has always seemed to me to indicate either that she knows Caylee is dead, or that she knows or believes she is alive and relatively safe (i.e. with someone who is not dangerous). Either that or she just suffers from some mental problem and is not truly cognizant of the situation, or is just in deep denial or something. Of course knowing she is dead wouldn't necessarily mean that she harmed Caylee herself, it could potentially have been someone else, or could have been an accident.
That said, at times many of the clues and hints she's discussing with Lee seem genuine, as if she really doesn't know where Caylee is or who has her now and as if she really wants him to keep investigating.
Also, her insistence to her parents that she needs to be home BEFORE Caylee returns, almost as if she knows Caylee will be returned and she wants to be there to prevent Caylee telling where she's been.
And there are many instances in the conversations when she seems to show normal emotion and frustrations and the desire for Caylee to be found. But still the glaring lack of questions and failure to initiate talk about Caylee.
However, if it really does involve someone threatening to kill Caylee if she tells, as she has implied, this could explain her failure to say more. Still, I would think she wouldn't be able to resist asking her family at least what has been found out, are there any leads, etc, and wanting to reminisce and talk about Caylee in order to feel as if she is present, you know?
Absolutely, any normal parent would be talking about the missing child, they would be desperately speculating about where their child could possibly be, running over every possibility in conversation, could she be here or there, have the authorities looked into this or that, whom have they investigated, where are they searching, are there any leads, etc. They would be desperately asking questions. And obviously continually providing every bit of information about the supposed babysitter and everyone else around that person, begging authorities to find this person.
Maybe Casey does have a very strange detached (damaged in some way) personality, or impaired thinking or memory function that prevents her facing the fact that Caylee is truly missing or prevents her from understanding or remembering what really happened, maybe she really doesn't have much interest in Caylee (purely theoretical here), but on the other hand is not involved in the disappearance and doesn't know where Caylee is. Also a possibility.
Nancy G and her doctors on the program like to point out that narcissistic personality doesn't constitute mental illness (legally at least)....but I personally don't think narcissistic personality necessarily rules out or excludes the presence of other mental illness or thinking disorder or that other disorders might not resemble narcissistic personality. JMO Prayers for Caylee

Also, as you said, many things that Casey says, as well as her reactions to what her dad says, do seem to suggest that she knows Caylee is dead. For example, in her dad's analogy when he says their family is like a hand and there are two fingers missing, KC says "I'm still here, Dad", and breaks down... (seems to imply that Caylee isn't here anymore and won't be part of the family again.) And when her dad is talking about how he should have been a better father and grandfather, KC says, "there's nothing any of us could have done", (seems to convey a finality, as if she knows Caylee is dead. Also seems to suggest that he knows she is dead.) My opinion only.

(Sorry! I need to edit this post to add that at the time I was writing this I had not yet seen the one segment where Casey DOES ask her parents about the airport sighting and asks them to pursue it and have Lee and JB pursue it. I need to go see what else I might have missed....)

My apologies if this was already brought up...

During all of the interviews, KC NEVER asks about leads, if anyone has found out any information, etc. Even though she has supposedly told LE everything she knows and she has no idea where Caylee is. Wouldn't you be asking about your child at every moment she got?

The other thing I noticed is that every time George makes a cute reference to Caylee - like he says "Mowee" in the way she would say Mallory ( I think Lee's GF?) She cries harder - I think she is crying because she knows that Caylee is not coming home. I think she is crying over the fact that she can't bring her back, because she is no longer with us.

:rolleyes:

Casey knew this was being videoed and that the entire world would eventually see it. She even makes a reference to the fact. She mentions Caylee only as a pressure tactic...I have done all that I can do from in here, I need to come home so that I can do more...I want to see Caylee the moment she comes home, not 3 or 4 days later...Being interpreted: I want out of jail and THEN we will see about Caylee...Her tears? For a daughter that she never will see again who she knows she can never produce again...and for her own self mostly, because she is in a poor light with those that she uses and abuses at this point and unable to manipulate in any way but with her tears. She SAYS nothing of any value the entire visit. She gives away NO clues nor ANY information that will assist in finding her daughter. She does not even inquire if there are any new leads or if anyone has been able to find anything out...WHY? She knows there are no leads because every darn word that she spoke to LE was one huge gigantic explosion of LIES and she KNOWS they will not find out anything from what SHE told them because it was all a pack of bologna...a rotten, spoiled pack of cheap bologna...Caylee is dead and in her grave, but unfortunately that grave is likely a garbage dumpster somewhere that was convenient for her worthless, sociopathic mother to throw her into...:furious:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shannonrae102277
Back