Discussion between the verdict and sentencing

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Posted on 20 February after the bail hearing:

“As you can just imagine – I cannot even imagine myself – being the tool that, that, that, that took my loved one away”

Unfortunately for you Arnold we think (read know) you and your family are all tools.

“Oscar will survive. He will have a tough time going forward but he’s a survivor”.

No Arnold, he did survive. He had a tough time until a few weeks later when he went to Mozambique and was photographed out partying with friends and picked up a new girlfriend 52 days later. Yeah, he’s a survivor. Reeva is not.

“I haven’t seen him for a couple of days now because we were busy trying to collect evidence …”

Since when is it a family member’s position to collect evidence. This is so wrong.

Speaking about Sheila, OP’s mother, he says “She was a genuine Christian”.

Arnold and his family are the antithesis of genuine Christians IMO.

“You know, I would say the case is going and, and you can judge for yourself. Like light controls darkness, truth will prevail and as you, as we go along – because I know the truth – I know exactly what happened”

How does Arnold know the truth. He wasn’t there. All he knows is OP's version.
If Arnold knows the truth, why does he believe Oscar.
If Arnold knows the truth, why does he let a murder stay in his home.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ut6-X8X7lEA

Just like everybody else, you’re entitled to your views. I guess the most respected legal experts in SA and around the world are all wrong, including the vast majority of people who’ve been following this trial.

Quite telling is at 0:33 seconds he says "It really INFECTED everybody". Go have a listen!!

Posted on 20 February after the bail hearing:

“As you can just imagine – I cannot even imagine myself – being the tool that, that, that, that took my loved one away”

Unfortunately for you Arnold we think (read know) you and your family are all tools.

“Oscar will survive. He will have a tough time going forward but he’s a survivor”.

No Arnold, he did survive. He had a tough time until a few weeks later when he went to Mozambique and was photographed out partying with friends and picked up a new girlfriend 52 days later. Yeah, he’s a survivor. Reeva is not.

“I haven’t seen him for a couple of days now because we were busy trying to collect evidence …”

Since when is it a family member’s position to collect evidence. This is so wrong.

Speaking about Sheila, OP’s mother, he says “She was a genuine Christian”.

Arnold and his family are the antithesis of genuine Christians IMO.

“You know, I would say the case is going and, and you can judge for yourself. Like light controls darkness, truth will prevail and as you, as we go along – because I know the truth – I know exactly what happened”

How does Arnold know the truth. He wasn’t there. All he knows is OP's version.
If Arnold knows the truth, why does he believe Oscar.
If Arnold knows the truth, why does he let a murder stay in his home.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ut6-X8X7lEA

Just like everybody else, you’re entitled to your views. I guess the most respected legal experts in SA and around the world are all wrong, including the vast majority of people who’ve been following this trial.
It was extremely hard for me to watch this interview!! Uncle Arnold says (when asked whether they've been in contact with the Steenkamps) "We must also give them time to work through this tragic moment. And, uh, uh we respect it, that. So uhnn, umm, we we we allow them to grieve over this death of their beloved daughter uhh uhh privately"

THEY ALLOW THEM (the Steenkamps) to grieve??????????????????????????? FFS, I want to slap this *advertiser censored* so bad! I couldn't watch the rest of it. FUME!!!!!

While I still believe there’s a good chance no one knows the truth (yes, including Roux) except Oscar, it’s entirely possible that Carl and Aimee know way more than they let on. (Could OP really take a chance telling even his family the ugly, horrific, self-damning truth? Murder is not something you ever want to admit, especially to those who love you. He’s lost everything else, he sure doesn’t want to lose his family support, too.)

I suspect if OP told anyone the truth, it would be Carl. Aside from Uncle Arnie, Carl seems to be the steady, stalwart rock in the family. Aimee, so very emotional in court...not so much. She, I think, could break under enough pressure. I think perhaps OP and Carl have told her certain small secrets, but have kept much from her. After all, the fewer people who know the whole truth, the fewer people who can spill it.

Lux, I really don't believe Oscar ever did or ever will tell anyone. If he did, then he would have to stop lying to himself, too. I also do not believe he has any need to tell anyone because IMO he is a narcissistic sociopath who has no conscience whatsoever, with not a shred of feelings of guilt.

It was extremely hard for me to watch this interview!! Uncle Arnold says (when asked whether they've been in contact with the Steenkamps) "We must also give them time to work through this tragic moment. And, uh, uh we respect it, that. So uhnn, umm, we we we allow them to grieve over this death of their beloved daughter uhh uhh privately"

THEY ALLOW THEM (the Steenkamps) to grieve??????????????????????????? FFS, I want to slap this *advertiser censored* so bad! I couldn't watch the rest of it. FUME!!!!!

Sorry to quote myself but I wanted to add: Uncle Arnold says "He (OP) is a peacemaker". I almost feel out of my chair!!!!!

About 51% of people between the ages 18 to 24 said Pistorius intended to kill Steenkamp. This went up to 63% of people between 25 and 34, and 81% of respondents in the 35 to 49 age category.

http://www.citypress.co.za/news/south-africans-think-oscar-pistorius-guilty-murder-survey/

And why would this be? Because older people aren’t influenced by the total nonsense of celebrity status but rather take the time and trouble to consider all the facts.

Boo hoo, my age group must be 82-95%

About 51% of people between the ages 18 to 24 said Pistorius intended to kill Steenkamp. This went up to 63% of people between 25 and 34, and 81% of respondents in the 35 to 49 age category.

http://www.citypress.co.za/politics/floyd-shivambu-gives-cyril-ramaphosa-finger/

And why would this be? Because older people aren’t influenced by the total nonsense of celebrity status but rather take the time and trouble to consider all the facts.

Boo hoo, my age group must be 82-95%
Hi JudgeJudi,
That link you posted goes to an article titled "Floyd Shivambu gives Cyril Ramaphosa the finger". Am I missing something? :)

Hi JudgeJudi,
That link you posted goes to an article titled "Floyd Shivambu gives Cyril Ramaphosa the finger". Am I missing something? :)

Hahahaha. OMG, I don't even know where that came from. I've edited my post and now inserted the correct link. :blushing:

"Oscar prayed to God to save the deceased life"... I actually forgot this was part of her ruling. Amazing how selective she was about which evidence was to be taken at face value.

Is there a link anywhere to the actual Judgement by Masipa online yet ? Someone on DS forum posted that they'd read it , the full version, but I have yet to see a link for it anywhere.

Post up one Cloen. :)

"One of the first things to be sacrificed on the altar of irrational passion is truth. A deluge of nonsense spewed from foreign media: the UK Guardian fabricates the notion that Pistorius invoked a "mythical black intruder". What, it asks, "must a man do to be found guilty of murdering a woman?" How about be proven beyond reasonable doubt to have done so? Just as they "knew" Pistorius was guilty before the trial, they "know" before sentence that "punishment will not be enough".

http://www.bdlive.co.za/opinion/columnists/2014/09/17/ignorance-fuels-feeding-frenzy-over-pistorius

How dare this man call people questioning a verdict as ignorant! I thought SA was a democracy? Talking about a 'crazy lynch mob', he is the hysteric. LOL

He brings up Masipa is black, an assessor is black, and so finding OP who is white, innocent, she is not biased?! It is a triumph for SA?! It's been a triumph for OSCAR PISTORIUS!

So it has been about politics in this man's opinion, not about the truth!!

Who cares about the colour of their skin? Obviously this man does! Where does politics play in the courtroom, it shouldn't have been part of it at all!!! JMO

SMH

Lux, I really don't believe Oscar ever did or ever will tell anyone. If he did, then he would have to stop lying to himself, too. I also do not believe he has any need to tell anyone because IMO he is a narcissistic sociopath who has no conscience whatsoever, with not a shred of feelings of guilt.

I believe that too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member