Discussion of Audio of Casey Anthony's jail visits released

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just watched video - after 4:15 min, CA says (rather firmly) to KC "Everyone knows that you've done nothing to Caylee, do you understand that?" KC Replies (sniffling) "I'm just glad everyone else knows that." <shudder>

I know what I am doing tonight! Darn it...I really have to get work and school work done today. I guess it is hot dogs at my house. My family is going to feel neglected.

snipped from Local6:

"Do you want to talk to law enforcement?" Lee Anthony said.
"Yes and no," Casey Anthony replied. "I know that I'm there 'person of interest,' so things that I've told them before, they looked at me like I'm feeding them a bunch of (expletive). In a lot of ways I'd rather things come from you guys, my primary family, or my almost (inaudible) primary because Jose has been my one out."

She sounds happy, and cheerful, but then her voice changes kinda nasally once Caylee is brought up. I noticed she did as well when she talked about the blackjack with Lee earlier in the case. She never asked if there was any news, or sightings. You'd think that would be her first question.

No matter what it is, they will talk around it. The release could come mere hours before the next Caylee live sighting.

I await that coincidence. The news day isn't over.

ITA , isn't always the A's way.

Guess it will be takeout for supper tonight.

She breaks down when CA asks her what she can tell Caylee. She says that Mommy loves her and that she is the most important thing. Finally we see some raw emotion. This really seals the deal that she did do it.

"I truly, truly miss that little girl" (crying)

Ugh...you can just see her mind working to spin these tales. Cry, wipe eyes, sniffle lie, repeat. I don't know that I'm going to be able to watch these. Just seeing KC makes it even more real and cold-blooded.

Just watched video - after 4:00 min, CA says (rather firmly) to KC "Everyone knows that you've done nothing to Caylee, do you understand that?" <shudder>

AArgh....I can't get on Local 6 website.:mad: Anyone else having problems or is it my computer?

Just watched video - after 4:00 min, CA says (rather firmly) to KC "Everyone knows that you've done nothing to Caylee, do you understand that?" <shudder>

And then after Casey replies she says, "There's a lot of people out there, though, that don't believe that." :waitasec: Contradictory much?

CA also asks KC if someone is threatening them.

KC pauses and finally answers and says just leave it at that mom.

I take this as:

I threatened you during the fight remember mom.

Coley love the fact that you are so quick with posting...thanks!!!!

also loved it when she assured them that she "wasn't crying all the time" there.....she was "keeping herself busy" by reading books and such...DO THEY NOT GET A CHILD MISSING AND YOU KNOW????? :razz::sick:

She will "protect" the family but not her baby????:sick::sick:

also loved it when she said she couldn't say much because it was taped...I hope some of the tapes are before that......

jmo :twocents:

Another thing - were they all laughing initially in the beginning of the video? Is that unusual given the circumstances?

She's not sitting still and looking at her parents while she speaks to them. She's fidgety and shifty-eyed.

You guys are a trip. I am sitting here wondering what I have time to do around here before more happens. I am really getting a kick out of the posts that have been coming up, especially the high alert level 5 post. Stouffers for us tonight too, I guess.

I advise crock pots be used to throw contents in and left until the household complains of lack of food. You then direct them to the kitchen. They get a hot meal, you get the accolades, and they are more apt to leave you alone afterwards. ;)

just make sure they eat with their hands standing around the crock pot so there won't be any dishes to wash afterwards

Isn't it interesting that CA asks KC what she wants to say to "zenaida" and Caylee because she is on tv all the time and will get the message to them..KC gives her a message and CA never did say it on TV. I find that very interesting. They were calling BS along time ago!

Let's see if she (KC) ever asks "where could she be, where is my daughter"... or something to that affect, I HIGHLY DOUBT IT. Why would you ask when you already know.

And then after Casey replies she says, "There's a lot of people out there, though, that don't believe that." :waitasec: Contradictory much?

she did kind of imply she wasn't warmly received in the jail--that perhaps some of the others were a little skeptical????? :angel:

jmo

Coley love the fact that you are so quick with posting...thanks!!!!

also loved it when she assured them that she "wasn't crying all the time" there.....she was "keeping herself busy" by reading books and such...DO THEY NOT GET A CHILD MISSING AND YOU KNOW????? :razz::sick:

She will "protect" the family but not her baby????:sick::sick:

also loved it when she said she couldn't say much because it was taped...I hope some of the tapes are before that......

jmo :twocents:

I'll be glad to do a play by play when they are released. It's raining here and don't have much to do. I did all of the house work yesterday lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member