Discussion of Audio of Casey Anthony's jail visits released

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
One part of the long interview that gets me is the part when Cindy tells Casey that the reward money for information on finding Caylee was up to $225,000 ... Casey's first comment was "Wow, that's almost have my bond". Cindy had to remind her that it shows people want to help Caylee.

Casey's reaction to that shows she's only worried about herself.

That is very true. Love your name and avatar! I also love hot buttered grits, yum.

I am only through the first visit on July 25th from myfoxorlando.com. Casey mentions Caylee only11 times by name. She says 'me,myself,I' 287 times!!!! Please note that there may be a margin of error in there. I am completely disgusted!!!! Casey's favorite phrase is "I KNOW".

Then darlin'...fill us ALLLL IN...just WHAT do you know........

CASEY 287
CAYLEE 11

This is the first video and Caylee is already forgotten...how sad.

Oh boy...the mini pancakes comment killed me. My kids love those things. Poor, sweet Caylee.

I think the Jeff friendship ring refers to *Jeff* who supposedly introduced her to Zanny because she was such a great nanny to his imaginary son, Zach. And didn't KC tell her parents they were going to build a home together? So of course he would give her an imaginary friendship ring. That's what imaginary friends do! There was NO RING!!!

The lips don't match the words on the Fox videos. Lol, it's like watching those old kung fu movies.

Notice in the first tape how kc makes her demands, I want you and Lee and JB to investigate. And guess, what? That is exactly what they did....kc rules...even from behind bars, they all listen. "I want, I want, I want"......she keeps saying and they keep listening and doing what she says...simply amazing to listen to this, but only from a psych perspective...otherwise it is downright obnoxious.

What a crying shame, they turned over all power to her....and continue to do so.

Would also explain why he didn't call LE before opening the trunk (or at least afterward, before he drove it home.) He clearly admitted it smelled of human decomp during his interview.

Yeppers. Also explains a bit about why Cindy, when calling 911 on July 15, said she hadn't seen her daughter in a month, but according to George, he saw Casey on June 24 re: the gas cans. I think George learned a lot on June 24 and just NEVER TOLD CINDY about what he'd seen. :eek: Also explains how he knew that it was safe to open the trunk on July 15 at the tow yard, doesn't it now???

I thought my sister a little out of it when she wanted to put on makeup while my mom was dying...(mom had dementia and it still hurts but it was a blessing)----but I don't think I would even care how I looked if one of my darling daughters went missing....the more I see and hear and read....wth and wtf.....unbelievable!!!!

jmo

This woman is horrid. She doesn't ask about Caylee. Where's Caylee. Have you heard anything from anyone? No, it's all about me, me. I look horrible. I'm protecting the family. What a sorry excuse for a human being!

I actually think in the one GA talking with KC alone that he's trying to get her to talk....trying to break her....

anyone know why / what they are talking about the 'menu's' they found?

cream cheese, bagel egg?

jose asked her about it too?

A couple thoughts: Back to George calling her gorgeous and refering to her looks, that totally feed's into her Narcissism, I think that trait runs in both of them. Other people may use this way of talking to other family members but as a whole I think it is telling of their character, they value beauty.
I was reading on another site that is writing things on this story and they compared it to the movie "The Usual Suspects" where the main character makes everything up about Kaiser Sosa by looking at objects in the room they are in. I think KC opperates the very same way.

A few thoughts on these tapes.
1. Casey slipped up and speaks once again as Caylee as past tense (pharaphrasing,) Casey said they had been (past tense proving Caylees dead) and quick changed it to continue to be good grandparents.
2. I can tell George doesnt believe Caylees alive (why doesnt he just admit it publicly?) because he says/gives Casey a chance (on the tapes) to explain.
3. Cindy enables her like always, when she or one of them needs to yell what did you really do to Caylee.
But no, they continue to enable, enable, enable and let her "get away with it"

She likes to sound really smart, using big words - she thinks it makes her look and sound smarter - then no one will question her

KC is a freaking idiot...an arogant idiot who THINKS she's smarter everyone else, but she is just and IDIOT! That whole damn family thinks they are so smart....Too bad they aren't half as smart as they think they are. Maybe Baby Caylee would still be alive.

I actually think in the one GA talking with KC alone that he's trying to get her to talk....trying to break her....

I don't. I think he genuinely cares for her, thus the emotion, but I don't think he wants her to tell ANYTHING.

I love that Casey admits she wont fully open up to the psychologist. Wouldn't want them to gain too much insight into your rotten melon eh, Casey?

Casey says "Jeff" gave her a Tiffany ring?

I wonder why Casey doesn't want Cindy and George to know where the ring came from?

It must be important for Casey to lie about who gave it to her. I wonder where the ring is? Could the ring be with Caylee?

Is that true? Is a prisoner supervised while writing a letter????

George saying the longer and longer this drags on there might be things that come out and affect everyone. I wish he would elaborate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member