Discussion of Audio of Casey Anthony's jail visits released

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
After listing to the first and second parts of July 25th tape
It is my opinion that Cindy has helped Casey make up the ‘story’ of the kidnapping and is feeding Casey questions that she can give answers that will fit in with the what they have concocted. George is not in the loop. He is asking questions that should lend to direct answers and that every time Cindy sees that Casey is not holding up to sticking with the ‘story’ she takes the phone back to get the show back on script. I also don’t think that George at this point has figured out that Cindy’s is part and parcel of the kidnapping cover story yet.
I will be interested to see if this continues through the next set of tapes and at what point if any things change. If they do change then we can come up with a date that George has been told what Casey and Cindy know.

I am more convinced than ever before that Cindy is fully aware of what happened to Caylee. George knows that Caylee is dead and knows that Casey had a hand in it but he is hoping that there is extenuating circumstances that would make it less than just a cold blooded killing. That is why he is asking the questions that he is. To get clues of who else is involved. Cindy knows Caylee is dead and Casey is responsible and she does not want anyone to find out what she had to do with it; setting Casey off and ‘causing’ Casey to kill Caylee. George at this point has no clue that he is not privy to the same information that Cindy and Lee are.

Part 1 July 25
The picture is Ricardo’s apartment. Cindy lied to the FBI. She knew that was not Zanny’s place.

Casey told them she had not been out of the city since March when she went to Jacksonville and Cocoa Beach in May. The whole Tampa line of bull that Cindy is trying to sell the FBI & OCSO

Right about the 10 minuet mark. GA is speaking to Casey. He is asking her questions and Cindy is watching Casey’s face really closely while she is talking to George. Cindy takes the phone back and regains control of the conversation. In my opinion… George was on the brink of getting Casey to say something and Cindy made sure that Casey got back in the grove of the ‘story’.

Cindy telling Casey that her (Cindy’s) mother is not doing well. “I can’t talk to her about… its just not good.”
Clue to Casey that Shirley P. is not on her side on this.

Again told the end George tries to ask direct questions and Cindy takes the phone back.

http://www.wftv.com/video/18205452/index.html

Part 2 July 25

Things that stood out to me are:
‘Tiffany heart ring, the one Jeff gave you, where is we can’t find it.’ To try to establish that there is really a Jeff and Casey is not lying.
Cindy is spinning the Jeff, Juliet, and Universal story
Cindy is going through the list of names to get Casey’s reaction to know which person in Casey’s phone list that would have sensitive info on Casey and Caylee.
Casey hedged on Jeff, the person who would have cut Caylee and Casey’s hair
Tara, Marks psycho ex wife. Jesse, Christina don’t know anything.= They know a lot and Cindy better find a way to discredit anything they say.
Cindy tries to calm her down after the bit with Tara.= Cindy hit a hot button.
Casey does not want Cindy to speak to these people she gave a list to Lee. Let Lee tell them know who would be good to talk to or not. = To me that means that Lee is going to protect Casey and not let her parents know anything that would make them stop covering up for her.
Casey is claiming she did not have anything to do with the tickets to P. Rico. = Another lie. Casey has not figured out that deleting stuff off the computer does not make it go away.
Cindy and Casey arguing about the shopping list and no food for Caylee. = Telling Casey what the points are that will be against her about claiming that she was taking care of Caylee when she was already dead.
http://www.wftv.com/video/18205807/index.html

ITA. This is it in a nutshell. And Cindy got on board with the whole nanny thing the night of the 911 calls.

outwit, outplay,outlast

They're mantra...for sure.

They have such a high opinion of themselves, it does not matter what Drs or anyone thinks. They use them to get their needs met. They beleive that Drs are stupid. "N"s always know everything. They are better, brighter, craftier, sneakier and better-looking than anyone else. They very seldom ask questions either or ever ask for help.

See N's are not typically seen in a therapist office. Their thought is nothing is wrong with them. They only appear in one if forced through legal recourse. Occasionally, one will show up to get an idea on how to deal with someone else who has a problem and they need to know how to handle the situation (win).

So much to absorb, but one thing about the article for the release of these videos:

George Anthony said the family celebrated Thanksgiving and had a place setting for Caylee at their table, something he said was difficult to deal with emotionally.

No place for KC at the table???Just Caylee it appears. Says everything.

After listing to the first and second parts of July 25th tape
It is my opinion that Cindy has helped Casey make up the ‘story’ of the kidnapping and is feeding Casey questions that she can give answers that will fit in with the what they have concocted. George is not in the loop. He is asking questions that should lend to direct answers and that every time Cindy sees that Casey is not holding up to sticking with the ‘story’ she takes the phone back to get the show back on script. I also don’t think that George at this point has figured out that Cindy’s is part and parcel of the kidnapping cover story yet.
I will be interested to see if this continues through the next set of tapes and at what point if any things change. If they do change then we can come up with a date that George has been told what Casey and Cindy know.

I am more convinced than ever before that Cindy is fully aware of what happened to Caylee. George knows that Caylee is dead and knows that Casey had a hand in it but he is hoping that there is extenuating circumstances that would make it less than just a cold blooded killing. That is why he is asking the questions that he is. To get clues of who else is involved. Cindy knows Caylee is dead and Casey is responsible and she does not want anyone to find out what she had to do with it; setting Casey off and ‘causing’ Casey to kill Caylee. George at this point has no clue that he is not privy to the same information that Cindy and Lee are.

Part 1 July 25
The picture is Ricardo’s apartment. Cindy lied to the FBI. She knew that was not Zanny’s place.

Casey told them she had not been out of the city since March when she went to Jacksonville and Cocoa Beach in May. The whole Tampa line of bull that Cindy is trying to sell the FBI & OCSO

Right about the 10 minuet mark. GA is speaking to Casey. He is asking her questions and Cindy is watching Casey’s face really closely while she is talking to George. Cindy takes the phone back and regains control of the conversation. In my opinion… George was on the brink of getting Casey to say something and Cindy made sure that Casey got back in the grove of the ‘story’.

Cindy telling Casey that her (Cindy’s) mother is not doing well. “I can’t talk to her about… its just not good.”
Clue to Casey that Shirley P. is not on her side on this.

Again told the end George tries to ask direct questions and Cindy takes the phone back.

http://www.wftv.com/video/18205452/index.html

Part 2 July 25

Things that stood out to me are:
‘Tiffany heart ring, the one Jeff gave you, where is we can’t find it.’ To try to establish that there is really a Jeff and Casey is not lying.
Cindy is spinning the Jeff, Juliet, and Universal story
Cindy is going through the list of names to get Casey’s reaction to know which person in Casey’s phone list that would have sensitive info on Casey and Caylee.
Casey hedged on Jeff, the person who would have cut Caylee and Casey’s hair
Tara, Marks psycho ex wife. Jesse, Christina don’t know anything.= They know a lot and Cindy better find a way to discredit anything they say.
Cindy tries to calm her down after the bit with Tara.= Cindy hit a hot button.
Casey does not want Cindy to speak to these people she gave a list to Lee. Let Lee tell them know who would be good to talk to or not. = To me that means that Lee is going to protect Casey and not let her parents know anything that would make them stop covering up for her.
Casey is claiming she did not have anything to do with the tickets to P. Rico. = Another lie. Casey has not figured out that deleting stuff off the computer does not make it go away.
Cindy and Casey arguing about the shopping list and no food for Caylee. = Telling Casey what the points are that will be against her about claiming that she was taking care of Caylee when she was already dead.
http://www.wftv.com/video/18205807/index.html

I agree with the conclusions you have come to here. I think it's interesting that when CA goes to TL's to fetch Ms. KC she doesn't look for Caylee. She never does anything but tell KC to come with her. She doesn't look in the apartment for Caylee...ask TL where she is...
When I finally thought about that I knew then, that she knew much more then she was telling. :angel:

First time poster....be gentle!

Does anyone notice KC's annoyed sigh every time someone asks a Caylee related question? RAWR. I find that to be "extremely irritating". How dare you inconvenience me with questions about my missing child! LET'S TALK ABOUT ME!

I also don't think she says "oh god" when GA hands the phone to CA, I think she says "go ahead". I went back over the collect call part too, and I don't think his face crumples because they are broke. It's like the wind gets knocked out of him a little, because he knows damn well she is lying. He even says "So, you need money to make calls." He knows she is still lying and will never stop.

All the darling and gorgeous and sweetie makes me want to vomit. WHERE'S YOUR KID, BEYOTCH is about what I would get from my mother. Not that we would have ever gotten to this point, my mom would have brought the hammer down after a day or two of not seeing her lol.

Dang, I had more points and I can't remember now. I shall return!

This woman is horrid. She doesn't ask about Caylee. Where's Caylee. Have you heard anything from anyone? No, it's all about me, me. I look horrible. I'm protecting the family. What a sorry excuse for a human being!

My thoughts exactly... I'm a mother of a 3 year old and if It were me in Jail supposedly being wrongly accused of the murder of my child....right then and there the moment I saw anyone from the outside coming to visit me - the FIRST words coming out of my mouth would have been.

"Did they find Caylee?! Have you heard anything from anyone? Has anyone seen her? Please help call everyone you can think of try looking here, there, etc."

but the point is... she doesn't say or do any of this... she knows and she's content with her decision. And the same goes for the A's the first words should have been " Why are you lying to everyone? Where's Caylee!?" instead of " Hi Gorgeous" (GAG!)

Cindy is trying to let Casey know that whatever happened or bad things Casey said to others about the family she forgave her.

I think Cindy was trying to pave the way for Casey to confess an accident or whatever.

I do not believe during that visit that the Anthony's know Caylee is dead for sure. I think they are TRYING REALLY HARD to find some truth in Casey's lies.

They are even trying to get some hard core information like about Zani's apartment and family.

ITA
At this point A's know quite a bit of what Casey has told her friends, and it seems the last contact before this visit was the 'what a waste' phone call.
George makes references to loving KC no matter what she does, is there anything she wants to tell him directly, etc.
Maybe this is a big script and I am gullible as all get out, but I don't think they are sure what is going on at this point, but I get the impression both of them think there is a strong possibility Caylee is dead.
Lanie

I agree with the conclusions you have come to here. I think it's interesting that when CA goes to TL's to fetch Ms. KC she doesn't look for Caylee. She never does anything but tell KC to come with her. She doesn't look in the apartment for Caylee...ask TL where she is...
When I finally thought about that I knew then, that she knew much more then she was telling. :angel:

If she knew more that early then why would she have called 911 and added the dead body smell? Those are the things that stick out the most to KC's guilt and if she wouldnt have done that then this might all still be unknown.

The Patrick visit won't play for me, the commercial will of course. Anyone else having luck with it?

I'm watching these again to see what you guys saw and heard - first thing - laughing - wow what a grieving mother huh????

Okay back to your guys notes

AND Casey is FAKE FAKE FAKE! The very beginning is so FAKE! She IS NOT a grieving mother! She's greiving for herself! EGADS!

If she knew more that early then why would she have called 911 and added the dead body smell? Those are the things that stick out the most to KC's guilt and if she wouldnt have done that then this might all still be unknown.

That has bothered me also...but remember that before she called LE she and KC got on myspace to let everyone know that Caylee was "missing".

Does anyone notice KC's annoyed sigh every time someone asks a Caylee related question? RAWR. I find that to be "extremely irritating". How dare you inconvenience me with questions about my missing child! LET'S TALK ABOUT ME!

*respectfully snipped*
Oh yes, I totally saw that. It is definitely all about her. Grrr!!!! She goes on and on in the July 30th video about things that have happened to her. Cindy says something about she knows that Casey's focus is on Caylee, and Casey says something like, well, yes, but I need to keep myself distracted.

Oh, and great first post. Welcome!

I'm seriously going crazy....

What is casey talking about in this convo with her dad?
What night is she reffering to?

"that night when I told mom I couldn't be in the house, I new that I couldn't be there and see that she wasn't there"

1:15mins into the "i want to take your pain away" george to casey video

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/...,3886222.story

What is she talking about? I'm SO confused!

HELP!
She hadn't been home in a month(31 days to be exact)...she was the night before she was arrested...but without Caylee. Just a guess.
Sorry if it's already been mentioned downthread.

I think everything about these visits is fake and George is just as guilty as Casey. They wouldn't mention a teacher's name because they didn't want her to be "bombarded"...it was the George and Casey show....literally they were putting on a show talking about how they aren't scripted - Casey says - no we've never been scripted.

Casey: "I just want to go home. I miss you guys." Blah, blah! WHAT ABOUT CAYLEE???????????????????????

Translation: I miss Fusion, Tony, stealing from AH, using my friend's cars, being on the PC, text messaging, taking rauncy pictures, etc.

I also don't think she says "oh god" when GA hands the phone to CA, I think she says "go ahead". I went back over the collect call part too, and I don't think his face crumples because they are broke. It's like the wind gets knocked out of him a little, because he knows damn well she is lying. He even says "So, you need money to make calls." He knows she is still lying and will never stop.

All the darling and gorgeous and sweetie makes me want to vomit. WHERE'S YOUR KID, BEYOTCH is about what I would get from my mother. Not that we would have ever gotten to this point, my mom would have brought the hammer down after a day or two of not seeing her lol.

Dang, I had more points and I can't remember now. I shall return!

Great first post. Welcome to WS!

On the first tape (7/25) CA looks totally PISSED at KA..Like she wants to KILL her with her bare hands..She's not buying one word out her LYING daughter's mouth even when she claims she is or is calling her those nice names like "Sweetheart"! & "Darling"!..She's being very FORCEFUL with her Q's still with that PISSED look on her face..

None of this is going down like I expected..I'm in major shock over what I THINK
I see from CA..

I need help! I need to be told I'm way off base & as CRAZY as the A's right now.

Nothing else makes sense :(

Where doesn't Zani have roots? Every city there is a sighting, oh Zani has roots there

My daughter is in the other room, she just asked me how does she come up with all these lies, she said that Casey sounds like she's in her own world

When Cindy and OCSO were making up the calendar Cindy was telling LE what Casey said happened on those days.

LE knew when they made the calendar with Cindy that Casey hadn't been out of Orlando.

I know LE knew, but CA was still in between believing and not believing. I was just wondering the exact date of that interview w/ LE and this tape. If KC told her she was local the whole time, why on earth did CA even bother delving into all that. Of course nothing these people do makes sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Houndgirl2003