Discussions about the Court Docs in the case of Estate of Gilbert vs Hackett

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
According to Pak's deposition, Brewer made the appointment with Shannan. He states that he put the address in his gps. That would indicate that Shannan told Pak the address Brewer gave her. So why did she have no clue where she was? Maybe she did not start off at Brewer's house, but at a neighbors. This whole story is unbelievable. I don't believe that Shannan set this appointment up. Why was Pak never charged with anything when he admits to criminal acts? He is sickening, only worrying about making himself sound innocent. Sure sounds like he was trafficking those people from Sri Lanka. We know he would do anything for a few bucks. to go out to Oak Beach for all those hours for only the $200 he claims he was supposed to be paid doesn't sit right with me.

According to Pak's deposition, Brewer made the appointment with Shannan. He states that he put the address in his gps. That would indicate that Shannan told Pak the address Brewer gave her. So why did she have no clue where she was? Maybe she did not start off at Brewer's house, but at a neighbors. This whole story is unbelievable. I don't believe that Shannan set this appointment up. Why was Pak never charged with anything when he admits to criminal acts? He is sickening, only worrying about making himself sound innocent. Sure sounds like he was trafficking those people from Sri Lanka. We know he would do anything for a few bucks. to go out to Oak Beach for all those hours for only the $200 he claims he was supposed to be paid doesn't sit right with me.
I haven't read Pak's deposition, but I will.
I am 1/2 way thru Hackett's 800 page depo.

There are hundred and hundreds of inconsistencies and contradictions by Hackett in Exibit 5 Synapsis and Anaysis.

I'm am reading late into the night -every night- the depositions. Are others involved other than Hackett, yes.

However, at this juncture in my reading depoes, Hackett has hundreds and hundreds and hundreds of inconsistencies and contradictions. No human should ever create this situation (unless they are up to their eyes in guilt).

I have more to say. But I have more to read.

I ran into an old interview with Mari where she said Shannan was headed toward Fire Island. This has been standing out to me, as of late. Is it possible that there is a house on Fire Island that was/is well known for throwing "parties?" Was Brewer's just a stop-off? I think of FIJD, and also mention of a ping from Fire Island with one of the girls. It has been bothering me the last few days.

Dr. Hackett used a notebook to keep detailed notes on Shannan Gilbert after she disappeared in his Oak Beach neighborhood.

The notebook was turned over to attorney John Ray when questioning Dr Hackett at the deposition.

Listed below are a few of the poems in the notebook (most on the same pages with highly detailed info of Shannan Gilbert). This obviously doesn’t make PH a murderer but offers insight into his thoughts. I personally think it’s creepy AF.

Link to Dr. Hackett Deposition Transcripts

POEM #1
“Run like the guy behind you has an Ax”

POEM #2
Be pretty, if you can
Witty, if you must
But be gracious, if it kills you
To others, service is the rent you pay for being on this habit…

POEM #3
How did you get in the water a toe at a time?
How did you learn to navigate?
A shot, a sheet… Ah…. A sheet at me?
When did…..? Perfect. When did…
It should be imperfect
The skills when I had to.

POEM #4
“If to be less, best not to be at all”

POEM #5
I am culpable
I have sinner
Dominus vobiscum, et *advertiser censored* spiritu tuo

Dr. Hackett used a notebook to keep detailed notes on Shannan Gilbert after she disappeared in his Oak Beach neighborhood.

The notebook was turned over to attorney John Ray when questioning Dr Hackett at the deposition.

Listed below are a few of the poems in the notebook (most on the same pages with highly detailed info of Shannan Gilbert). This obviously doesn’t make PH a murderer but offers insight into his thoughts. I personally think it’s creepy AF.

POEM #1

POEM #2
Be pretty, if you can
Witty, if you must

POEM #3
It should be imperfect

POEM #4

POEM #5
I am culpable
I have sinner
Wow! Just wow!!!

POEM #1

POEM #2
Be pretty, if you can
Witty, if you must

POEM #3
It should be imperfect

POEM #4

POEM #5
I am culpable
I have sinner
I don't think I've seen these before, are there photocopies of the pages? I've seen some notations made in the past by CPH near the top of one of the notebook pages, but never this, this is new to me.

The last part I am fairly sure is strange to insert there, as first thought I have is that it appears to be from (Catholic) Mass, maybe used in other churches, the last line is in Latin: "The Lord be with you," but it is not said in Latin anymore, in current Catholic Mass, during the time you share peace with others, the literal translation nowadays is to turn to the people around you and say "Peace be with you" (Dominus vobiscum), and the response is, "and with your spirit" (the last part of the Latin phrase, above).

* edit to say it's been a while since I read the transcript in its entirety, I see reference on page 630 to the Latin phrase, thanks for posting! I see reference to the first part as well, but none of the poems, posted, in the transcript.

Last edited:
I don't think I've seen these before, are there photocopies of the pages? I've seen some notations made in the past by CPH near the top of one of the notebook pages, but never this, this is new to me.

The last part I am fairly sure is strange to insert there, as first thought I have is that it appears to be from (Catholic) Mass, maybe used in other churches, the last line is in Latin: "The Lord be with you," but it is not said in Latin anymore, in current Catholic Mass, during the time you share peace with others, the literal translation nowadays is to turn to the people around you and say "Peace be with you" (Dominus vobiscum), and the response is, "and with your spirit" (the last part of the Latin phrase, above).

* edit to say it's been a while since I read the transcript in its entirety, I see reference on page 630 to the Latin phrase, thanks for posting! I see reference to the first part as well, but none of the poems, posted, in the transcript.
I’ve seen thumbnails of the pages (exhibits) but haven’t been able to locate them. I put the poems together based off Hackett’s depositions.

I’d love to see the actual pages with his notes.

I feel like the personas of Hackett and Rex are very similar in a kind of way of being white collar yet older local characters.
If you said to me that these two go to the same diner, know each other in passing, had hunted together, had similar special interests...I would not be at all surprised. Would you be surprised if Rex knew that area out behind Hacketts house?
would you be surprised if RH had a scanner or went to sex parties? mOO

Okay the Brewer stuff is CRAZY!!!! omigod...this is blowing my mind!

okay so the freaking insect control for the state or whatever was out there making sure there was no standing water in the marshy areas and to make sure the water was moving for mosquito control...Hackett was freaking out and wanted them out of there and away from his property...now you know they were out there in that marshy area...don't even try to tell me they weren't! They were out there looking in the brambles all the way to the shrub line at the roadway.

weird...it's all super freaking weird.

POEM #1

POEM #2
Be pretty, if you can
Witty, if you must

POEM #3
It should be imperfect

POEM #4

POEM #5
I am culpable
I have sinner

what in the name of god???? WEIRDO ALERT! I am very much a lover of poetry. ummm with Latin? I am culpable?

this deposition is just blowing my mind into smithereens!

what in the name of god???? WEIRDO ALERT! I am very much a lover of poetry. ummm with Latin? I am culpable?

this deposition is just blowing my mind into smithereens!
Have you been thru Hacket's depo yet? It's like 800 pages. I had to take a break. My eyes starting crossing. Wait till you read Exhibit 5 Synopsis.

Hackett is proved to lie or have deliberate inconsistencies over 400 + times.
Over 400!

Have you been thru Hacket's depo yet? It's like 800 pages. I had to take a break. My eyes starting crossing. Wait till you read Exhibit 5 Synopsis.

Hackett is proved to lie or have deliberate inconsistencies over 400 + times.
Over 400!
I am on 172 .
I need to get a notebook to note his final answers for anything.

I guess the stories about flight 800 and the roof fire and the boat floundering are going to go someplace ?
Also not saying he is what ever or anything ,but how weird is the world?

Your a single, legged Dr who happens to have some leg wash up by his home. You couldnt make it up.

I just finished the first depo I assume there's more after I plow through the word key pages etc. This is the closest I have ever felt to Hackett who I used to call Hatchet in all these years.. He truly is a prevaricator and just plain old sociopath type who will talk you in circles with all his gobbley gook phrases..etc..those lawyers have his number..how crazy would it be if he is responsible in the middle of this tsunami of murders. He also takes a ship ton of heavy medications

Update reading day 2 now..this depo is hotter than a red hot chili pepper...honestly it's incredible, a book in itself , a movie..wow.
mOO

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jayellekay