Discussions on Formal Sentencing Hearing - Jodi Arias #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Random thoughts...

I'm so sorry for Travis' family. My heart hurts for and with them.

I'm probably in the minority on this but if it's true that there was only one holdout then that means that 11 jurors did not believe her. I hope Arias realizes that most people support Travis and his family.

I thank the 11 jurors for their time and effort. I hope to hear from them.

I'm grateful for Websleuths. This trial has been one the hardest things in my life. I'm hanging in there because of you guys.

'Thank you' once again to Juan Martinez and team. They did everything humanly possible for Travis and his family.

I will never forget Travis. His kind and beautiful ways inspire me to be a kinder and better person.

Thank you for expressing exactly how I am feeling. As a side note I found it very telling that the Alexander's statement to the public included the jury, Juan and Det. Flores but glaring made no mention of the Judge.

Wild About Trial 2 ‏@WildaboutTrial2 · 2m2 minutes ago
Jury says juror that held out had an agenda #jodiarias

If the jurors believe that the one juror was a hold out with an agenda. They asked for an alternate. WOW.

Wow.. They raised they're concerns that she was biased to the judge and asked for alternate and were denied.

raised concern to JSS about bias and she did NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stealth female juror KNEW when deliberations started.

Jury feels this one juror bias and problem from day one, other jurors took this to judge prior WTF , now I need to blame JSS . HELP ME shut up ugh ugh ugh

Listening to jurors being interviewed. This is wonderful. 11-1 split. They all but one felt Travis' character was unfairly portrayed in court and not accurate. They felt the holdout had an agenda and went in with a preconceived notion. The alternate is very upset. They got it folks. Stealth juror.....

They are devastated and felt like they failed. Justice did not prevail because of this one person folks and the lottery of alternate jurors. I hope this interview gives peace to the family. Knowing that the jury did NOT buy the crap thrown at them.

Saying juror did NOT deliberate. Crying, angry.

I would have thought a DV victim would sway pro-state, in that someone who experienced DV would know that JA did NOT.

The other jurors felt the one hold out had an agenda to start off, and wanted to get her off the jury. That juror wanted to focus on Jodi's journals during deliberation.

Jury says the 1 holdout had an agenda from the beginning.

The holdout wanted to focus on the journals. Closed off. Wouldn't contribute much

Where did they get millions from?

I said "probably" in my post ... but if you do the math, Nurmi makes $250/hour and has been at it for years ... not sure what Wilmott's salary per hour is.

JMO and MOO !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member