Discussions on Formal Sentencing Hearing - Jodi Arias #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
As discreet, thinly veiled, and subtle the criticism is......I'm starting to get the distinct impression that you guys don't like Jodi very much................

I hope Jodi has a run in with AS and gets the carp kicked out of her.

Maybe BE will get on the stand and sing the killer's praises, then get on one knee and propose marriage. Then JSS will marry them and all will be well with the world.

Heh heh. And all the people in the courtroom will break into a choreographed dance like in My Fair Lady or Jodi Arias Superstar. No disrespect meant to TA's family but I'm afraid that is the image that came into my head when I read your post.

Heh heh. And all the people in the courtroom will break into a choreographed dance like in My Fair Lady or Jodi Arias Superstar. No disrespect meant to TA's family but I'm afraid that is the image that came into my head when I read your post.

Considering every phase of this horrendous circus of a trial has been choreographed to show disrespect of TA and his family there is every reason to believe we will see that continue.

It is not out of the realm of possibility with her cult following. Remember the guy who called out to her in court last summer..."Love you, Jodi" or something like that. :eek:

It's my understanding that there is a letter writing campaign underway right now, with the minions writing letters to JSS asking for leniency for their beloved. Hopefully, JSS will throw them in the trash without so much as a look.

It is not out of the realm of possibility with her cult following. Remember the guy who called out to her in court last summer..."Love you, Jodi" or something like that. :eek:

It's my understanding that there is a letter writing campaign underway right now, with the minions writing letters to JSS asking for leniency for their beloved. Hopefully, JSS will throw them in the trash without so much as a look.

BBM - recycling project at work!

Count me as another who doesn't understand why any witnesses would need to speak on behalf of The Queen at her sentencing. For one thing, Sherry has proven time after time she takes forever to make a decision on ANYthing. So, what... is she now supposed to listen to several witnesses plea for LWP for JA and "take that under advisement" and make her decision in two weeks? Of course not. Her sentence for JA has already been made. Nothing any witness has to say now is going to change that.

I really hope Sherry lowers the boom on JA on sentencing day, but because she has no backbone I expect she will merely give her a calm, motherly explanation instead.

I really hope JA will be in stripes and shackles on sentencing day, but I expect she will be dressed in her usual rumpled street attire instead.

After a quick wardrobe change, JA will leave for Perryville will all the emotion of a personal timeout.

Can't wait for her 48 Hours and Inside Edition follow-up specials to hear how she was wronged all the way through the justice system.

Ugh. And now rumors of JA supporters protesting outside Perryville. This should be an interested end. Especially if Troy Hayden releases his interview with Juan immediately after JA is locked up in hell. :devil:

Ugh. And now rumors of JA supporters protesting outside Perryville. This should be an interested end. Especially if Troy Hayden releases his interview with Juan immediately after JA is locked up in hell. :devil:
I'm thinking the folks at Perryville know ja has a traveling circus. I'll bet the authorities have a plan for dealing with them.

Oh my gosh! ALV says she has turned down cases since the Arias trial because people saw her testify and wanted her to testify for them. Yeah right! I can't believe how much she is using the case for her benefit and to line her pockets. Disgusting!

It's my understanding that there is a letter writing campaign underway right now, with the minions writing letters to JSS asking for leniency for their beloved.

Hopefully, JSS will throw them in the trash without so much as a look.

:seeya:

BBM: Hmmm ... but I bet JSS's "judicial assistant" would dig them out and read them :gaah: !

Has any additional info on this "judicial assistant" come out in any of the super duper secret sidebars that have been released ? TIA !

I actually believe JSS will sentence her to LWOP. I don't think CMJA is her pet at all. I just don't see it going any other way. Do you really believe that JSS would sentence her to LWP? When 11-1 wanted to give her a death sentence and JSS has had to put up with all CMJA crap?

If she does she is not very smart. She will probably not be re-elected anyway but she surely won't if she gives her the "opportunity" to have a shot at getting out ever. JMHO

image.jpg

Soon she will be in her cage Travis

I hope and prayer Jodi is unable to manipulate male guards and doesn't end up pregnant, but it happens a lot more than people would like to admit. She would lose the baby immediately after birth, but for those 9 months she would be special. The ability of prisoners to manipulate guards it also a lot more prevalent than people would like to admit. It was not until I met my prison guard friend and his wife the RN who works in the prison that I truly started to understand just how crazy it really is in the prisons.

It's definitely a ZOO in there and unfortunately JA will adapt quickly, just like she did in jail. She is a survivor after all. I just hope she gets some of the justice she deserves.

Oh my gosh! ALV says she has turned down cases since the Arias trial because people saw her testify and wanted her to testify for them. Yeah right! I can't believe how much she is using the case for her benefit and to line her pockets. Disgusting!

Well, of course people want ALV to testify in their cases. She might as well have business cards printed, Have Lied, Will Travel.

And, of course, in the fine print: State Shall Pay All Expenses.

Well, of course people want ALV to testify in their cases. She might as well have business cards printed, Have Lied, Will Travel.

And, of course, in the fine print: State Shall Pay All Expenses.

Yeah but she did not help the case! If I was a defense lawyer I would not hire her, but I would be one of those rare defense attorneys that don't want to lie to "win".

I do wonder if some of the ones that don't want to be shown are employees from the jail who have had problems with JA and are required by their job to be there. If it is, I would not blame them for not wanting to be shown on tv. IMO it could be very dangerous for them to be shown on tv.
I see no reason why Jodi's family would need for the camera's to be off. Everyone has already seen their faces. Especially the giggling twins that had so much fun in court the first time around.
What I would like to see is a packed courtroom in support of Travis. Have the jail employees, and other officials give their reports. Then have Travis' friends speak followed by his family. Then when Jodi supporters start speaking have everyone that supports Travis get up and leave emptying the courtroom, and have the media cameras turned off. Then have the courtroom fill back up, and the media camera turned back on for JSS to give the sentence of LWOP.
It would be even better if the defense went first to an empty courtroom, then have the courtroom filled when it is the prosecutions turn. I just don't know what order they go in.

Yeah but she did not help the case! If I was a defense lawyer I would not hire her, but I would be one of those rare defense attorneys that don't want to lie to "win".

I think ALV did succeed in throwing in a few monkey wrenches. There were (and are) some people that thought her testimony was thought-provoking. That she didn't do much damage was partly due to Martinez exposing her as a liar but mostly due to the state having such a strong, solid case against the murderer.

I think in the right circumstances some defense attorneys could see value in experts of ALV's ilk. In a case not as strong as the state's case against Arias, if there is even the smallest indication of domestic violence happening even a single time, her style of testibaloney could influence some fence-sitters. Sad, but probably true.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela