Discussions on Formal Sentencing Hearing - Jodi Arias #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
She said he moved a few feet after kicking him and wasn'seen after that. "

I think she was saying he flew through the air a few feet when she kicked Doggyboy. We dont know if he was a small dog.
She probably abused and killed animals. But that seemed to escape DB. He said she was normal when they lived together. He would not know normal if it smashed him in the face.

I had to stop watching ALV trial videos. Her frequent slight smiles as if she is talking to a kindergartener are totally disrespectful and inappropriate for the situation. Ugh.
Shes a throwback from the 70s. Anti- man and anti-baby. Shes supports the baby killer from Florida.

Sorry CA. I just don't think JA killing cats at this stage will break or make JSS's sentence. I am very sensitive to pets, and I sure do not need to know JA purposely abused or killed them. She already took TA down for rejection, isn't that enough?

Disclaimer: Need to lay off the "claymaidian"

Imo, JSS already knows what sentence she is going to give JA.

Monday will just be the formalities.

But if I was JSS, I would want to know about JA harming pets. I am sure she already knows this. That is usually a precursor to more extreme violence down the road. Which in this case we do know that her violent tendencies became full blown when and how she murdered Travis.

I think she will give JA LWOP. I have tried to remember another death penalty case where the defendant was found guilty of M1 with cruelty and LWOP wasn't handed down. At the moment I cant think of one. JSS also knows that 11 out of 12 jurors wanted the death penalty. She should take that into consideration as well.

Now what she may personally feel about JA is another matter but she is up for reelection next year so she will do what puts herself in the most favorable light. 25 to life would be a slap in the face to every family and victims of M1. 25 to life is a sentence someone should get if they were convicted of 2nd degree murder without cruelty or premeditation.

IMO

Juan told JSS that Jodi tortured cats. He said on two seperate instances she wrapped cats in a towel and squeezed them as hard as she could. This was mentioned during a sidebar. In my opinion those cats probably died from internal injuries. Im sure it was her goal. Dont forget she catsat for a friend. She said her cat was tramatized by Jodi. I hope her time in Perrville does the same for her.

Where did you get the info on Diane Downs? I followed the case closely when it happened, since I lived in the area. It, too, had a lot of drama. I also read Small Sacrifices, which was one of Ann Rules' first books. Downs and Jodi are like two peas in a pod.
A couple of her parole hearings can be found on youtube.

A couple of her parole hearings can be found on youtube.

I just watched a couple of those recently. She's another person who just goes on and on. And she still insists she did not shoot her children but other than her brother who has an innocence site, I don't think anyone believes her.

Theres alot to say about this case and Jodi. If its about cats someone wants to post then I say go for it.

That story is incredibly sad. I remember reading about it years ago. People like K. Zellner and innocence project groups have done much good work in this area. I know there are more people like Ryan Ferguson and Marty Tankleff who were thankfully released from prison after after having amazing people work on their cases.

But I also believe that there are many others like Roger Keith Coleman who insist they are innocent, only to really be guilty. He was such a horrible person. You can read about him here http://www.nbcnews.com/id/10823771/...sts-confirm-executed-mans-guilt/#.VSR-ZYb3arU

I know our system isn't perfect, but it is what we have. This case has been very upsetting to me the most due to the fact that the victim in this case has been trashed and lied about constantly by a murdering psychopath who manipulates and hurts everyone around her. She's a toxic user. I believe that if the genders had been reversed, 90% of the character assassination would never have been allowed. Travis would have been locked away and forgotten about long ago if the roles were reversed.

BBM I agree with you. It's a sad story. But IMO it's also terribly outrageous.

so - go here -
http://emoticoner.com/emoticons/smileys?amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;fb_locale=da_DK
what you do is - right click over the emoticon you want - click "copy" and bring it over here putting the emoticon between
That way you can have MORE than 20.

:seeya:

:seeya: Thanks, Niner !

:loveyou: I'm going to have a field day with these, and I've already put it on favorites !

:seeya: Thanks, Niner !

:loveyou: I'm going to have a field day with these, and I've already put it on favorites !

Tree swings, what fun! There are plenty to go around, too. It's like you've arranged an (imaginary) field trip to the park for us. :)

......Good idea to take a teeny break before Monday. It may be a long day.

I agree - outrage was one of the things I felt when I read it. Some of the people involved are essentially murderers IMO.

I agree. I still cannot believe no one even bothered to read the new report!! I don't know how any of those people, including the governor can sleep at night. It was obvious he was innocent. I can't imagine that at least one person didn't stand up and say this isn't right.

Tree swings, what fun! There are plenty to go around, too. It's like you've arranged an (imaginary) field trip to the park for us.

......Good idea to take a teeny break before Monday. It may be a long day.

BBM: Monday is going to be a longggggggggggggg day !

Some supplies to stock up on :

:cupcake::cupcake::cupcake:

And while we enjoy that, here's what is most likely in store for our friend JA - a full body search and a cell:

cell-smiley.gif

cavitysearch-smiley.gif

especially since they have no A/C. I don't think they should be pampered but I do think living in a concrete jungle in the middle of the desert with no trees without A/C kind of inhumane but if they didn't do the crime they wouldn't have to do the time so... maybe the other killers we have been talking about have it just a tad better if they have A/C or heat if they were in a colder state

I Have lived in Phoenix, Tucson, Las Vegas, --the desert for over three decades. You really are miserable if your A/C goes out. Once, over the fourth of July weekend ours went out just as the weekend began. Our landlord was out of town. Hubby and I tried to make it through. We couldn't. By Sunday afternoon we checked into the Stardust hotel until the landlord could get a new A/C unit installed.

The desert heat is brutal. Even a fan is really of no use. Life in Perryville will be like hell on earth. CMJA will wish she had gotten the DP when the summer heat sets in. It really does feel like an oven and you feel as if you are being baked alive.

I Have lived in Phoenix, Tucson, Las Vegas, --the desert for over three decades. You really are miserable if your A/C goes out. Once, over the fourth of July weekend ours went out just as the weekend began. Our landlord was out of town. Hubby and I tried to make it through. We couldn't. By Sunday afternoon we checked into the Stardust hotel until the landlord could get a new A/C unit installed.

The desert heat is brutal. Even a fan is really of no use. Life in Perryville will be like hell on earth. CMJA will wish she had gotten the DP when the summer heat sets in. It really does feel like an oven and you feel as if you are being baked alive.

Very true. And ja has been accustomed for many years to AC. That is going to make the heat this summer much more unbearable. Swamp coolers don't remotely compare to the consistent cooling provided by AC. She'll never really adjust.

BBM ~ Her lack of criminal record is one. And, possibly her age. JMO

LOL :D Those items always make me laugh when used in someone's defense!

Lack of a criminal record only means they haven't been convicted or pled to a crime before now. It certainly doesn't mean they haven't been breaking the law all over the place - we all know that, but I have to say it anyway. Just because. :gaah:

A criminal's age at the time of the crime? She was a full-blown adult with a history of sadistic behavior towards animals and small children who knew right from wrong. :gaah:

I never understood that part about her age being a factor at all because to me, it actually works against her in my opinion.

Those points may be legal, but they certainly don't make sense to me.

:gaah: :facepalm: :banghead: :silly: :giggle: :pullhair: :laughcry:

I would love to have some of those chill pills, Dog Gone Cute! I'll probably need some cupcakes and chocolate as well. :D

And while we enjoy that, here's what is most likely in store for our friend JA - a full body search and a cell:

cell-smiley.gif

cavitysearch-smiley.gif

:hilarious: :hilarious: :hilarious: That smiley cavity-search is :hilarious: !

:cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members