Discussions on Formal Sentencing Hearing - Jodi Arias #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I Have lived in Phoenix, Tucson, Las Vegas, --the desert for over three decades. You really are miserable if your A/C goes out. Once, over the fourth of July weekend ours went out just as the weekend began. Our landlord was out of town. Hubby and I tried to make it through. We couldn't. By Sunday afternoon we checked into the Stardust hotel until the landlord could get a new A/C unit installed.

The desert heat is brutal. Even a fan is really of no use. Life in Perryville will be like hell on earth. CMJA will wish she had gotten the DP when the summer heat sets in. It really does feel like an oven and you feel as if you are being baked alive.

Well she claims to care about the environment so while she is sweating away she can console herself that she's doing her little bit to help the planet. Or she could complain long and loud and claim her human rights are being infringed on. Wonder which she will choose?

:eek:fftopic::eek:fftopic::eek:fftopic:

But for those following:

Cathy ‏@courtchatter · 52s52 seconds ago

BREAKING: Verdict in #Tsarnaev #BostonBombing trial. Stand by

Cathy ‏@courtchatter · 45s45 seconds ago
Cathy retweeted Jim Armstrong

Verdict in the Guilt phase portion of the #BostonBombing trial is in. Courtroom will be open in 15 mins. #Tsarnaev

JMO ... but I bet he gets sentenced before JA ...

:gaah: !

O/T

Verdict reached in Boston Bombing trial. Verdict to be read at 1:45 pm EST (about 10 minutes time).

And while we enjoy that, here's what is most likely in store for our friend JA - a full body search and a cell:

cell-smiley.gif

cavitysearch-smiley.gif

Oh, dear! After hearing about the size of her rear access...I don't want to imagine what she can stash and how popular she might be with other inmates wanting things smuggled in.

:drumroll:

:seeya:

BBM: Monday is going to be a longggggggggggggg day !

Some supplies to stock up on :

Oh, no! That last image looks like those fabulous cookies that aren't around any more :( waah. Ideal cookies by Nabisco.

I Have lived in Phoenix, Tucson, Las Vegas, --the desert for over three decades. You really are miserable if your A/C goes out. Once, over the fourth of July weekend ours went out just as the weekend began. Our landlord was out of town. Hubby and I tried to make it through. We couldn't. By Sunday afternoon we checked into the Stardust hotel until the landlord could get a new A/C unit installed.

The desert heat is brutal. Even a fan is really of no use. Life in Perryville will be like hell on earth. CMJA will wish she had gotten the DP when the summer heat sets in. It really does feel like an oven and you feel as if you are being baked alive.

I agree! We came back from vacation once and our A/C didn't work and it was in August! Of course it was a weekend, so we sweated all weekend with fans and wet towels because I thought it would be more expensive if they had to come out on a weekend, and when I started looking thru the yellow pages (remember those?) I found that a lot of them said no extra charge for weekends! We thought we were going to die.

I don't feel THAT sorry for her because of what she has done but in general. I'm so spoiled I can't hardly handle it when I visit friends or family that are more frugal with their A/C than I am. It's brutal.

:eek:fftopic:

Sorry for the O/T but making a comparison here :innocent:

Cathy ‏@courtchatter · 7m7 minutes ago
Cathy retweeted Mike Hayes
#BostonBombing #Tsarnaev
Mike Hayes‏@michaelhayes

If convicted of capital offenses, Tsarnaev trial moves to the sentencing phase.
Court already scheduled the next phase to begin on April 13.

:gaah: I'm telling ya ... he will be sentenced before JA !

Just saw this on twitter and thought it wasn't too OT:

MC Superior Court ‏@courtpio · 1m1 minute ago
Per plea, Judge Roland Steinle sentenced Jonathan Cole to life in prison for first degree murder. (Possibility of release after 35 years)
---

I guess judges there will give them a chance at parole if it ever comes back into law.

I finally found the motivation to start watching the trial videos.

On day 2 and Dr dreamy is about to take the stand.

Can't believe next Monday is the day we say bye bye to jodi. (I hope)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Per plea, Judge Roland Steinle sentenced Jonathan Cole to life in prison for first degree murder. (Possibility of release after 35 years)

---

I guess judges there will give them a chance at parole if it ever comes back into law.

Wow that guy squeezed his infant to death!

CMJA will wish she had gotten the DP when the summer heat sets in. It really does feel like an oven and you feel as if you are being baked alive.

Either way she would still be in the same cell (so said the warden), in the same prison, suffering the same AZ summer heat, and would still not be executed in decades, if ever. Last female executed in AZ was 80+ yrs ago. The outcome between LWOP & DP in AZ is more similar than not.

---

I think the key there is "plea". NOT 8 year trial drag out and murder, too.

That was me that started the whole cat discussion when I read on Justdatruths latest blog about her squeezing her cat Luna. I'd never heard of it before so was interested to know more. Now I see that that was the cat she referred to as scratching her all the time in the interviews with Flores. No bloody wonder, if she did that to it. It pales of course in comparison to what she went on to do but it was still of interest I thought as a part of the puzzle that is Arias. I also think that the more JSS knows about Arias and her past behaviours the more it may influence her thinking when it comes to the sentence as it's all part of a nasty and developing pattern. But I didn't certainly mean to upset any animal lovers and can I have one of those drinks please. :)

No worries. I get over-sensitive when it comes to pets and abuse. But, you're right, she had a hot temper so she probably beat Luna even though her Twitter says something like absent mother to a cat.

:cheers:

:eek:fftopic:

Sorry for the O/T but making a comparison here :innocent:

Cathy ‏@courtchatter · 7m7 minutes ago
Cathy retweeted Mike Hayes
#BostonBombing #Tsarnaev
Mike Hayes‏@michaelhayes

If convicted of capital offenses, Tsarnaev trial moves to the sentencing phase.
Court already scheduled the next phase to begin on April 13.

:gaah: I'm telling ya ... he will be sentenced before JA !

Yes I think so too. Can you imagine the outrage there had the defense been allowed to slander and BLAME the victims the way JSS allowed JA to do?

Yup! I've been in Phoenix in 120 degree heat. My car kept breaking down every 30 miles- radiator over heated, tires blowing out, spark plug wires overheating... My Phoenix cousins would travel during the summer months to escape it.

From the link I posted above here is one comment that was written 2 months ago from someone that supposedly was in prison with her

getgoing2015 • 2 months ago

I was in prison with Smart and she walks around there with an entourage like shes a celebrity. She has everything a person can have in prison and as tho she is the queen of Bedford hills correctional facility. Pam smart admits she was the mastermind behind the whole plot....but when the camera crews come in she tells a different story. I feel bad for pams victims family as she claims she was a battered woman. In my opinion....pam smart enjoys the attention and how much publicity the case has given her

BBM: I suppose anything is possible but something about this bolded statement bothers me. And, I can't figure out what it is.

It just doesn't ring true to me. It sounds like sour grapes more than anything. It may be a true opinion, as in, the writer really believes her account to be accurate. But, a true opinion is still just an opinion. I apologize to the writer if I am off base but I really cannot imagine Smart going around like the be-all, end-all, stating flat out that she masterminded the killing. It does not ring true to me at all.

image.jpg

Five more nights then she's in prison for good, Travis

Wearing our Travis blue on Monday!

ZoeyWatson ‏@ZoeyWatson2014 7m7 minutes ago
Monday at 8:30 AM the seven year fight for Justice for #TravisAlexander comes to an end.
Thank you Jesus.
RIP friend https://youtu.be/meo_Y72T5ZU

Does anyone think JSS will give her LWP? This is my biggest fear.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member