Discussions on Formal Sentencing Hearing - Jodi Arias #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is anyone having a problem with about 1/3 of the screen showing ads, and links to True Crime Radio, Missing Persons, and Advertising? It looks so different, and shocked me. WOWZA.

Yes, I am having problems with the screen showing exactly that crime radio missing persons and advertising and it is taking up 1/2 of my screen. What is going on. Has anyone contacted the administrators? I don't like this format

I spent an hour trying to get this screen problem fixed and had no luck. It is driving me nuts.

Luckily, on my screen, it's a sidebar of approx. 1/3 of the page and the boxes are collapsible.

Steelman, your funny. I will answer your question by repeating what an attorney told me just last week. "This is the United States. Anything is possible".

Thank goodness everything's back to normal, I refreshed a page I was reading and everything scrunched to the left, thought I was having a nightmare. ;)

Hi everyone ! I am sort of new to the forum, I rarely post much due to being sort of shy, coupled with not really being all that smart.

<awkward pause>

I have a few questions to ask in regards to Jodi's prison sentence. These are hypothetical questions of course, and many of them could be answered with a yes or no. Some may take a wee bit of explanation, but hopefully not.

Prequalifications:
The individuals most qualified to provide these answers would most likely be: A) an attorney.....B) Someone who pretends to be an attorney...C) Someone who knows an attorney or has one in their family.....D) Someone that works in the prison system....E) Someone who has or is currently escaping from prison..... F) a legal scholar who resides in Arizona.... G) an Az legislator....H) anybody that has an A, C, D, E, S, P, or M in their name..
K) Individuals born in the 50's, 60's or 70's.

------------------------------------------
The questions:

1) After imprisoned, can Jodi get married to another female inmate ?

2) Does Arizona honor same sex marriages in a prison setting ?

3) If Jodi was to get married in prison, would she and her new wife get to share a common cell together ?

4) If Jodi's new wife was to get paroled and be released someday, could they as a couple apply to adopt a child or possibly go through a surrogate type of arrangement ?

5) Let's say that one of these days, Arizona elects a Governor who is single, handsome and available. If this man was to become pen pals with Jodi, and fall head over heels for her, could he pardon her, even with a life sentence ?

6) If after Jodi is pardoned, she moves into the governor's mansion and sets up house, remodels, and has her friends come around for sleepovers and bong parties, is this going to cause a conflict of interest for the Governor himself ?? Would it be illegal for him to have a convicted felon living with him, eating his food, and doing his laundry at the expense of the taxpayers?

7) In that movie, "The Green Mile", one of the prisoners had a little mouse that used to come around and hang out with him and he taught the mouse to do tricks and what-not. If Jodi was to befriend a mouse, a spider, a cockroach, or some other critter, would she be allowed to keep it, or would it have to schedule visitation just like everybody else ?

8) When Jodi's hair starts to turn grey prematurely, will they allow her to dye it back to it's original brown color if she can afford the Clairol "Nice and Easy" from the commissary, or perhaps get it through her family ?

9) Could President Obama pardon Jodi on the way out the door ? If she was to send him some of her most convincing "abuse" stories along with a few of her paintings, do you think he might ?

10) If Jodi was to apply to become a member of Websleuths, would she be approved as a "verified insider" ?
Would that be because she knows a lot about the case, or because she is in prison ?

I guess that's about all the questions I can think of right now. I was sitting around here all afternoon sipping on some Vodka and lemonade drinks, and all of a sudden these questions just sprang to mind !! I'd appreciate if one of the qualified people listed above would fill in the answers for me.

Thanks soooooo much for your time.......:eek:ddsmiley:

:beersign:
Donovan, is that you?

Jodi Arias has actually told the truth at least once.

She will in fact not spend even one day in prison for a crime she had no part in.

Steelman:

Do you really think Jodi has the skills to train a cockroach?

Oh, wait...

Umm. Nevermind :dance:

@courtchatter: What #JodiArias didn't want you to know about the forged letter
http://t.co/TZ3liwztIM

Sky writes about the forged letter and the other forged abuse letters

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

:seeya: Good Morning, Y'all !

Just checking in for updates !

Another day closer to Sentencing Day !

:happydance:

I don't think JA will care about her stripes and chains as much as she will about what the Alexanders will be able to say to her at the sentencing. She'll have to sit there and take it in front of a packed courtroom and hopefully national tv.

My screen is still split this morning. This happened once before on my old XP PC now it's happening on my new Win 7 Pro PC. It's no big deal, I can live with it but it takes a little getting accustomed too.

Good Morning All,

Got up this morning to find the following information re the forged letters, containing a preface from Sky Hughes, on Court Chatter: http://www.courtchatter.com/#!What-...-forged-letter/c1oiw/55162b0c0cf21e26bab6a136

As I read the preface I was reminded not only of the many unethical things said and done by KN and JW, but also by ALV re the images on the computer vs. printed images.
It occurred to me, as we have all discussed so much in the past, just how low and despicable the entire defense team and their strategy were and are. It is just so difficult to comprehend this type of evil. Forgive me if this is not coherent, but as I write this, I am so disturbed by all of the underhanded things that this team has done, and this is just the things that we know about.

If you click on the double arrow to the top right of "missing" posts, it will hide the screen. Click it again and it re-appears.

Got my screen corrected. Clicked on the expand button (little box with arrows facing to the right) at the right of the split screen and it goes back to normal. A senior moment. DUH

@capemayniac: Best blog ever regarding #jodiarias "letters"
http://t.co/QwmDCRYZ8p

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Great blog

The fifth reason the letter should not be believed is that it did not even match the lies Jodi told. Jodi implied that Travis never touched a child; to prevent it from happening he made a 'deal' with her not to stay the night at anyone's house who had children. The letter claimed he did hurt a child. The letter also implied that Travis had "toys" which Jodi never saw, and he got rid of them. However, in her lies on the stand, Jodi claimed she saw the toys one day, and they used them for sex.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV