DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
@courtchatter: What #JodiArias didn't want you to know about the forged letter
http://t.co/TZ3liwztIM

Sky writes about the forged letter and the other forged abuse letters

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Great article! The best quote that sums up everything!

"The only thing consistent with Jodi Arias is that she lies, and then lies about her lies." -Sky Hughes

Great article! The best quote that sums up everything!

"The only thing consistent with Jodi Arias is that she lies, and then lies about her lies." -Sky Hughes

I can get the link to work...
Little help anybody?? Tia

I spent an hour trying to get this screen problem fixed and had no luck. It is driving me nuts.

theres a double v invert sign right below the page numbers. if you click that the advertising/sidebar news will slide off.

The toys Jodi referenced in the "pedo" letter also found their way into her testimony 2/12/13

WARNING GRAPHIC

Braids were hot . . . alluded to school girl outfit . .. .alluded TA had an interest in younger women . . .

Did he ever ask you to act a little younger?

long pause . . . yea one time
Describe the incident
Objection

in his bedroom . . . sometime in fall prior to walking in on him of Jan of 2008 .. .what did he want you to do?
I knew I was coming over to hang out with him which would proably would lead to sex . . he had some toys out on the floor . .. . we didn't actually do anything with them . . he dropped it . . .

it was a little . . train car . . . not a whole train . . . a red cabose . . . . .I thought he wanted me to play with it . . we had already incorporated candy and massage oil . . . he ran it over my body and I over his . . . like a massage . . . . I don't know . . .

We ended up having sex . . . anal sex . . . . wearing the boys underwear . . . playing with these toys - kind of adult play I guess you could say . . .

The toys Jodi referenced in the "pedo" letter also found their way into her testimony 2/12/13

WARNING GRAPHIC

it was a little . . train car . . . not a whole train . . . a red cabose . . . . .I thought he wanted me to play with it . . we had already incorporated candy and massage oil . . . he ran it over my body and I over his . . . like a massage . . . . I don't know . . .

We ended up having sex . . . anal sex . . . . wearing the boys underwear . . . playing with these toys - kind of adult play I guess you could say . . .

RSBM

Classic illustration of: "you know she's lying because her lips are moving".

Still reading and behind, but...

Is anyone having a problem with about 1/3 of the screen showing ads, and links to True Crime Radio, Missing Persons, and Advertising? It looks so different, and shocked me. WOWZA.

Yes, it's doing that to me too. I normally keep two browser windows open on split screen and this site is now nearly unreadable in that display mode.

There is an arrow >> or << just click on that and you'll get a full screen again!

Just an FYI! :wave:

ETA: Oops - it's already been explained... :doh:

WARNING GRAPHIC

Braids were hot . . . alluded to school girl outfit . .. .alluded TA had an interest in younger women . . .

Describe the incident
Objection

in his bedroom . . . sometime in fall prior to walking in on him of Jan of 2008 .. .what did he want you to do?
I knew I was coming over to hang out with him which would proably would lead to sex . . he had some toys out on the floor . .. . we didn't actually do anything with them . . he dropped it . . .

As Deborah Maran pointed out in her blog, this testimony is at odds with the actual letter, in which it was written that the toys had been hidden in the attic and then donated.

I don't know how Martinez, the judge or the family dealt with this kind of thing, knowing that she was bald face lying to the court.

On 2/23/2013 a motion was submitted to preclude reference to the letters purported to be written by Alexander to Miss Arias. I had initially thought this was a State motion, but word now is that it was a defense motion. If so, it sounds like Martinez was ready to blast her out of the water for this testimony by pointing out the contradiction with the letter.

WARNING GRAPHIC

Describe the incident
Objection

That's what I had remembered, toy train car. Hell yeah, she would say "caboose" as in "train". That *^$%# is sick and EVIL

That's what I had remembered, toy train car. Hell yeah, she would say "caboose" as in "train". That *^$%# is sick and EVIL

I remembered some testimony about toys...but I thought she'd said red fire truck. But it was a red caboose

She's unusualed up

I remembered some testimony about toys...but I thought she'd said red fire truck. But it was a red caboose

She's unusualed up

That's why I couldn't understand when some here said it was adult toys. There is no way in hell someone would donate those, well, maybe there is. LMAO.

After reading the Truth blog about JA and her hair, I finally had a little time to do black and whites of a few pics of her to compare with the nudie, I'll post them and let you all decide which shade seems closest to the nude photo's hair:

Taken in May, '08:

ja51008BW_zpsxuietkzf.jpg

jastreaksBW_zps8hpf1o6e.jpg

Taken 6-03-08:

ja06308cBW_zpsmdpsx24t.jpg

Purported to have been taken 6-04-08:

janudesBW_zpsbawr9bdv.jpg

Also notice that all pics except the nude were taken in rooms/area with plenty of light, the nude appears to be in a darkened room (which also effects the lighting of the hair), making everything look darker. My personal opinion is the first and last pics looks the most alike.

I don't think JA will care about her stripes and chains as much as she will about what the Alexanders will be able to say to her at the sentencing. She'll have to sit there and take it in front of a packed courtroom and hopefully national tv.

It would be wonderful if they could say it to her while she is in chains and stripes.

Great blog

The fifth reason the letter should not be believed is that it did not even match the lies Jodi told. Jodi implied that Travis never touched a child; to prevent it from happening he made a 'deal' with her not to stay the night at anyone's house who had children. The letter claimed he did hurt a child. The letter also implied that Travis had "toys" which Jodi never saw, and he got rid of them. However, in her lies on the stand, Jodi claimed she saw the toys one day, and they used them for sex.

Does anyone remember EF testifying that he looked in the attic and it was empty and all he saw was rafters and ceiling joist and no floor to store anything on. Said Christmas decorations were in the garage. I think this was in the prosecutors rebuttal case in first trial. I will try to find it and post it.

How can see look SO HAPPY after just butchering the man of her dreams????

Does anyone remember EF testifying that he looked in the attic and it was empty and all he saw was rafters and ceiling joist and no floor to store anything on. Said Christmas decorations were in the garage. I think this was in the prosecutors rebuttal case in first trial. I will try to find it and post it.

Correct

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member