Discussions on Formal Sentencing Hearing - Jodi Arias #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember reading or seeing one time that Juan was trying to get bank account info into evidence. It was not allowed in. I also saw somewhere that she was stealing his PPL accounts and putting them on hers.

Thanks ICit. Now that you mention it, I remember reading something about that too. Maybe it wasn't allowed in as "prior bad acts" which would be too prejudicial.

If she got pregnant she knows they take the baby away and she couldn't use it as leverage. She'd never want that total lack of control. Never.

Just listening to this with Troy Hayden https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r0XIxtLoknU and the girl reads someone's comment saying they're glad Judge Stephens told Jodi and her lawyers that she felt her wanting to testify in secret was manipulation. What is this from?? TIA.

That was a statement Judge Stephens made on the record in a sealed hearing regarding her decision to close the courtroom. Her comments came to light during the hearing wherein the COA ruled that it was unconstitutional for the courtroom to be closed to the public and press.

Well, Jodi will be heading out on the bus to Perryville soon. I can only imagine what that day will be like. She will probably throw a hissy fit that day. Demand to see her lawyer and end up being forcibly removed from court ( with leg irons and hand cuffs, girl can't go without her bling. Lol.. She will insist on stopping at Wal-Mart for hair color, makeup, toiletries and snacks.(these are necessities' she can get at Perryville ) oh a few extra filled gas cans in case they get lost in a fog on the way to Perryville. She will demand to sit in the front of the bus as she is an important felon. Oh and no stripes or orange for her.. She will demand Chanel clothing and she will ask for tolls from the staff and other prisoners to pay for her travel needs, her Strawberry Frappuccino ..

Life has irony sometimes. Jodi if she is every released she will be gray, frumpy, wrinkly, and OLD. Travis unfortunately will stay forever young. Jodi actions have predetermined her situation as well as Travis's. Jodi has always been so obsessed with her looks ; now she will no longer be the high maintenance woman she once was. and most of all to Jodi's regret by the time she is released ( IF she is released) her audience will be gone. She will be just a middle age felon.

Sorry if this was off the subject but this is something that recently came to mind. :sorry:

That was a statement Judge Stephens made on the record in a sealed hearing regarding her decision to close the courtroom. Her comments came to light during the hearing wherein the COA ruled that it was unconstitutional for the courtroom to be closed to the public and press.

Ok thanks. I thought maybe it was something new.

LMAO, they (the dark side) have completely lost their minds. Even Baez and Geragos would find this laughable, neither of them are appellate attorneys anyway. MORONS!!!

"This was a crime of passion in a relationship of tumult. This was not premeditated murder and it was not murder during the commission of a felony. The media, led by HLN, undoubtedly played a major role in this unjust verdict. I believe Jose Baez, Mark Geragos -- or both -- are the perfect attorneys for this difficult and complex appellate task in the upcoming months."

Watching Nurmi's cross of Dr. DeMarte, I'm surprised at how civilized it is. From the twitter posts that day, I would have thought he was being a total *advertiser censored*. Aside from a few moments where he's rude to her, it's actually a very enlightening encounter; very revealing about Jodi's weirdness. Not sure how it was supposed to help Arias...

Originally Posted by krkrjx
"OK, I am missing something here. What might be the killer's reason for a planned pregnancy?"

Attention!

And the opportunity to ruin yet another life.

Can you imagine an innocent child brought into this world by JA simply because she has a vagina? And what an albatross around the kid's neck for the rest of his/her life.

Upon entering Perryville through their security fences, JA should be grabbed by the wrist, spun around and be immediately taken away to be spayed like a feral cat so she doesn't have the opportunity to spawn. Has no one told her that she's not issued a "Get Out Of Jail Free" card to attend graduations, weddings and funerals? Well, unless that funeral is her own. :D

But seriously... I doubt JA would ever get preggers. I mean wouldn't buying Pampers and formula from her prison account cut into her Snickers and Starburst funds?

I hope and prayer Jodi is unable to manipulate male guards and doesn't end up pregnant, but it happens a lot more than people would like to admit. She would lose the baby immediately after birth, but for those 9 months she would be special. The ability of prisoners to manipulate guards it also a lot more prevalent than people would like to admit. It was not until I met my prison guard friend and his wife the RN who works in the prison that I truly started to understand just how crazy it really is in the prisons.

I've been watching bits and pieces of the retrial in my spare time. Right now, I'm working on Dr. DeMarte's testimony.

Having followed the case since the get-go, my mind gets very foggy on what was revealed when. Somewhere, deep in my cerebral cortex, there is a memory that DeMarte was appointed by the court in 2011. I really need to find where I understood that to be a fact... it may very well not be.

I will search, probably back to the first trial videos, again, when there's a ton of free time in my life.

One thing I do know is that JA's was DeMarte's first DP case. Isn't it amazing that between the 1st trial and the second, she did others and Nurmi rather rudely referred to her as "Dr. Death." I'm sure she is now a very popular person with prosecution teams.

I've been watching bits and pieces of the retrial in my spare time. Right now, I'm working on Dr. DeMarte's testimony.

Having followed the case since the get-go, my mind gets very foggy on what was revealed when. Somewhere, deep in my cerebral cortex, there is a memory that DeMarte was appointed by the court in 2011. I really need to find where I understood that to be a fact... it may very well not be.

I will search, probably back to the first trial videos, again, when there's a ton of free time in my life.

One thing I do know is that JA's was DeMarte's first DP case. Isn't it amazing that between the 1st trial and the second, she did others and Nurmi rather rudely referred to her as "Dr. Death." I'm sure she is now a very popular person with prosecution teams.

Dr. Demarte was expert witness on the DP Devault trial, Devault being Jodi's Estrella BFF.

Regarding Demarte's appointment in 2011, you might look at JM's questions to her about her credentials in both trials.

Yes, I know she was on the Devault trial which was subsequent to her testimony in JA's first trial. I've already checked the re-trial phase. Now, I need to hunt up the original trial and the first penalty phase trial.

:seeya: Good Morning, Y'all !

It's the Final Countdown:

:drumroll: 1

:drumroll: 2

:drumroll: 3

:drumroll: 4

:drumroll: 5

:drumroll: 6

:drumroll: 7 days til Sentencing Day !

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

God help us, she has witnesses for the sentencing hearing. Mom and Pop? ABC15 Arizona ‏@abc15 19m19 minutes ago
JUST IN: Judge approves live video coverage for #JodiArias sentencing. Some witnesses will not be photographed. Sentencing: April 13.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lilb