Discussions on Formal Sentencing Hearing - Jodi Arias #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Got hair down, lip gloss, plucked eye brows, cocked her head and smirked in it.

Oh I see. I thought that photo was from her arrest in California before being extradited to Arizona. How could anyone forget that cutesy face she made, mocking everyone. Thanks!

Am I correct in that she only gets one shot at an appeal and she has to pay for it?

From what I understood from Azl , as long as she remains an indigent status she will have an attorney provided to her for appeals. I am under the impression that it is until her appeals process is exhausted

Pl

Yes to what you said. As someone mentioned earlier,the book route was what the Anthony's were going to do. Fortunately, it never came to pass because the family is despised. WTH would care what SA has to say? Unless you have a goal to raise a demented,evil killer. I hope AZ has the hottest summer on record! I'm familiar with the heat in the desert. Although,I live on the east coast,my dad lived in Vegas for 22 years. Since,I was a teacher and had summers off, we regulary went to Vegas in the summer.

Besides being despised, didn't they get $600,000 tax free as a "donation" from drphil or something? Whatever happened to that lost kids charity thing supposedly set up by the parents?

Hi everyone! This is my first post. I hope one of you can answer my question easily. It's a quick question for anyone who is familiar. I've seen various nicknames and acronyms for JA, like "hodi" "CMJA" and so on. Most of them are easy to figure out, or obvious on their face. But I just saw one that I cannot figure out. Does anyone know for sure what WOBO means?

I had the terrible misfortune of entering this post (my first ever) the exact moment her mugshot came out, so it was quickly overshadowed :eek:. Can someone please help me out. TIA !!! :)

Hi everyone! This is my first post. I hope one of you can answer my question easily. It's a quick question for anyone who is familiar. I've seen various nicknames and acronyms for JA, like "hodi" "CMJA" and so on. Most of them are easy to figure out, or obvious on their face. But I just saw one that I cannot figure out. Does anyone know for sure what WOBO means?

:welcome3::welcome:

I have no idea ... *advertiser censored* of Body Odor. ? :waitasec:

Besides being despised, didn't they get $600,000 tax free as a "donation" from drphil or something? Whatever happened to that lost kids charity thing supposedly set up by the parents?

Didn't that Dr Phil rumor end up not being true? (and, as far as a missing kids charity I think they need to find out what happend to their missing dog first!)

JMO- The inmate was happy to tell her sordid tale loud and proud in open court yesterday. The fog was a total ruse. And the "experts?" They have deposited their checks by now. Nice, tidy sum. Actually, not so tidy... probably better described as unclean.

Those experts paid a very high price for very little return. Reputation, career, credibility - shot to hell for what they thought may have assumed to be a slam dunk.

Don't know if this got posted yet- Dr. Lillian Glass on the killer & her mother's body language when addressing the judge.
https://drlillianglassbodylanguageb...l-as-she-sadistically-torments-travis-family/

From the article - "That statement says it all about who Jodi Arias is- a sadistic, mean, hateful creature with no remorse who’s comment was designed to torture the family who had hoped their brother died with no pain at the end. But Jodi made sure that they knew that he was in pain and was not unconscious.

She then paused for several seconds, took a deep breath where she raised her shoulders ( a body signal of deception) and went on to say ” He still tried to attack me.” Considering the physical shape Travis was in at the time, it is highly doubtful that he was trying to attack her at that moment. She then goes on to say, It was I who was trying to get away, not Travis.” She then says I never wanted it to be that way Judge…. ” She doesn’t say your honor or Judge Stevens. Instead she calls her judge which is another clear act of the passive aggressive defiance on Arias’ part."

I am humored that Dr. Glass borrowed some of our WS discussion and focal points (in the latter half of the article), especially the slam at Jodi's language. The term "high falutin" as a way to describe Jodi's speech affect and "off" usage came from yours truly, the fan of rickshaw rides. It is not a common term. Ahem. But I am feeling generous in this regard! So, thank you, Dr. Glass for broadcasting what several WS-ers have articulated!

can anyone post a side by side of the 2 mugs? I want to see the dramatic difference in 7 yrs. TIA

2008 and 2015

121227021652-jodi-arias-mugshot-story-top.jpg

371384.jpg

I had the terrible misfortune of entering this post (my first ever) the exact moment her mugshot came out, so it was quickly overshadowed :eek:. Can someone please help me out. TIA !!! :)

wobo - a girl who gives hand jobs for hand outs

:wagon::wagon::welcome3::greetings:

I'm not sure if this has been mentioned before but at least a bit of her post on religion and dogma (which can still be seen on her old blog) has been copied from the book "The Road Less Traveled, Timeless Edition: A New Psychology of Love, Traditional Values and Spiritual Growth" by Scott Peck. Specifically this part ..."that an atheist might have a more highly developed sense of Christian morality, for example, than say, a Catholic who routinely attends mass."

ETA: The part about book-burning has also been copied. A few changes but basically copied.

Interestingly Scott Peck writes on exorcism, which is a ritual whereby evil is bullied out of a person. IIRC, he's an exorcist himself. Too bad, he didn't get to that horror of a woman before she could do so much damage.

He also has written a book on evil. It's called "The People of the Lie."

Saw the car driving her away. May she rot in that prison cell. Enjoy your new home Jodi LOL

I love how Sheriff Joe sent a funeral procession of dark vans to haul her away, Sheriff blazoned all over them, as though an ad for himself. He made dang sure she'd get to Perryville and be off his hands, no hijacking, no waiting at traffic lights (presumably), no futzing around.

I can not stand Steve Kraft, he called JA gorgeous. Said she was better than the average girl. Give me a break. Just another old man taken in my the nude shots of this trashy person,

LOL, EVERY girl is "gorgeous" to superficial men if it has blonde hair, obvious breasts and lots o' warpaint! If Kraft was the guy with Sammi (sp?) on Fox10 yesterday - yep, he was quite a dufus and not just for that odd remark on her looks :/ He started saying a lot of weird stuff, that didn't sound right from a legal standpoint and I stopped watching. I didn't have the patience. He didn't come off as professional or even very knowledgeable. He said a couple of things that were flat out wrong that had been all over the news for weeks, and he got it wrong. Sammi and the other man there tried to direct/correct him on one obvious gaffe. He did state that he wasn't a criminal lawyer, but what the heck. Boob.

To give an example of just how poorly he came off, I'll take NG any day over Krafft. *I see the spelling of his name and it reminds me of the Vampire of Banff, lol*

My opinions mean nothing, but I spout 'em anyway :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member