Discussions on Formal Sentencing Hearing - Jodi Arias #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just going by the warden saying that she would be allowed to join a counseling group with 11 others while each are chained so they can't attack each other...I'm just assuming she would be complaining about being abused.

LOL .... ty

Pl
I can't imagine that Sandy Arias can write a book about anything that anyone would be interested in. We already know more about the butchering murderer than we really ever wanted to know, and I'm not interested in seeing anymore pictures of it as a child, doesn't do anything for me since she grew up to be one of the the worst people in the world. I remember what 117 degree weather is like in Tucson and from what I remember it was often more like 120 degrees in Phoenix. Those temperatures are just what I'm wanting for this horrible excuse of a not-so-human being.

Yes to what you said. As someone mentioned earlier,the book route was what the Anthony's were going to do. Fortunately, it never came to pass because the family is despised. WTH would care what SA has to say? Unless you have a goal to raise a demented,evil killer. I hope AZ has the hottest summer on record! I'm familiar with the heat in the desert. Although,I live on the east coast,my dad lived in Vegas for 22 years. Since,I was a teacher and had summers off, we regulary went to Vegas in the summer.

Anyone know, off hand, what was going on / being discussed when JA gave the following thumbs down sign? TIA

• 920x920.jpg
  • http://www.houstonchronicle.com/new...se-with-life-prison-6197934.php#photo-7812486

I noticed a slight look of disgust, or annoyance, when JW rattled on and on. I also noticed that she did not "thank" either of them. She probably didn't thank Juan, either, but boy, she wasted no time delivering the sentence. JSS gave the impression that she did not care about or consider anything that JA and JW had just said.
Yeah, I thought she looked disgusted. I was really worried JSS might give her a chance at parole. I guess she didn't buy the BS defense,either. I really think CMJA thought she would get parole. What a delusional creature!

Just going by the warden saying that she would be allowed to join a counseling group with 11 others while each are chained so they can't attack each other...I'm just assuming she would be complaining about being abused.

Well, then it looks like they would have to isolate her from her abusers, in solitary. Heh.

BBM - She created the circus. Notice how quiet it got after the Sheriff shut down the video chats and banned visitors except her legal team. Now that she's in prison, it will remain that way. As the Sheriff revealed, most of her circus monkeys are convicted criminals who won't pass the background checks required to be on the visitor list on Perryville, so no more holding court with her fan club. This circus has finally left town. :moo:

If it hadn't been for her courting the media, starting with the 20/20 and 48 Hours interviews, I doubt she'd have been even a blip on anyone's radar.

Those shows gave her a national audience which fed her insatiable appetite for attention. I think gaining that kind of exposure opened her eyes up as to how she could reinvent herself through her notoriety. It clearly excited her -- you can see the delight on her face as she primps and makes up her crazy stories.

When the MSM she adored back then later exposed her lies, she suddenly felt betrayed and started blamed them for her predicament.

It's pretty much the same story of how things worked on social media. "Listen to me, look at me and my 'art,' but if you don't agree with my snarky posts, or criticize me in any way, you're a hater."

Just more examples of her flawed thinking and how overblown her ego is. Can you imagine how frustrating it must have been for Travis to deal with her on a daily basis?

ETA: I don't care how good the sex was, certainly towards the end he realized it wasn't worth it. And for her, having carefully cultivated her sexual prowess with unsuspecting men, look where that got her...

The way JSS made her ruling so quickly made me think she had already made up her mind. Having everyone speak in open court (family, CMJA, JW, etc) was just a formality.

If it hadn't been for her courting the media, starting with the 20/20 and 48 Hours interviews, I doubt she'd have been even a blip on anyone's radar.

Those shows gave her a national audience which fed her insatiable appetite for attention. I think gaining that kind of exposure opened her eyes up as to how she could reinvent herself through her notoriety. It clearly excited her -- you can see the delight on her face as she primps and makes up her crazy stories.

I completely agree.

I wonder how 48 Hours found out about her case to begin with.

Jodi's inability to keep her mouth shut is pretty much what doomed her- doing interviews for the media and then with Det. Flores. Had she lawyered up without speaking to him, I wonder how this case would have played out.

I wonder how Dr. Samuels and Alyce LaViolette feel about the fact that their testimonies defining and corroborating Jodi's "fog" were publicly debunked yesterday, and by none other than Jodi herself? Of course, they knew they were lying in order to make money testifying on her behalf, but I doubt if they wanted the whole world to know.

FYI: According to ADC Travis' murderer has been reduced to a number--i.e., Inmate #281129 whose release date is listed as 12/31/9999.

So, from here on out I will refer to it only as #281129 :cheers:
I love it!:happydance:

I wonder how Dr. Samuels and Alyce LaViolette feel about the fact that their testimonies defining and corroborating Jodi's "fog" were publicly debunked yesterday, and by none other than Jodi herself? Of course, they knew they were lying in order to make money testifying on her behalf, but I doubt if they wanted the whole world to know.
I hope their careers are ruined.

I wish there was a picture of her entering Perryville. I bet that smirk was gone.

Don't judge me but I literally laid awake in bed last night wondering this exact thing. More so Samuel as I believe he really felt his diagnosis was correct and that what jodi told him was the truth and she really had amnesia. I would love to have him explain it away now

But do you believe that she feels good? I don't - she just has to try and put a positive face on things because she could never say 'this is awful for me' as that would make the haters happy. But I really don't think she can be happy with the outcome when at one point not so long ago (though it seems eons) she stood a chance of getting off altogether or a sentence that may now be nearing its end. I think it's the worst possible outcome for her despite what her twits are tweeting.

On a different subject the second volume of that Behind the Words has been published. Just downloaded it then and am looking forward to reading it on my comfy couch in my just the right temperature lounge room where the only noises I have to listen to are the music I choose to play, unless I decide I want silence. Might even read a bit of it in a deep hot bath where I can linger for as long as I want to. Being in prison would be awful IMO.

http://www.amazon.com/Behind-Words-...2&sr=8-2&keywords=behind+the+words+jodi+arias

Hope it's OK to link to this book on amazon. If not and anyone wants to check it out, google the author's name: Kim Anne Whittemore. Volume 1 was very good and very funny in its merciless skewering of Arias.

I believe sociopaths always have their next plan of action just in case things do not turn out in their favor. It is an insurance policy that boosts their own ego. Yes, I believe she was happy to get this part over with. She has a sure fire plan that she needs to get to work on and is relieved that she will not be bothered by these inferior people she has had to deal with up to this point.

Besides reliving her brilliance in the crime she committed (even though there were a few small errors on her part) she can now move on to working on her plan to get the best appeals attorney and get the heck out of the system that has abused her for too long.

In JA's bedtime stories to herself she imagines all the things she will do once she is free. She believes that will be soon. There is no way she will spend the rest of her life locked away in prison! She believes she is just that smart because her own past is the evidence that she can fool most of the people, most of the time.

I fully expect her first rants to talk about HOPE, because Juan used that as a theme for the Alexander's. Original T shirt design to follow!

She will never stop planning, lying or conniving.

Don't know if this got posted yet- Dr. Lillian Glass on the killer & her mother's body language when addressing the judge.
https://drlillianglassbodylanguageb...l-as-she-sadistically-torments-travis-family/

From the article - "That statement says it all about who Jodi Arias is- a sadistic, mean, hateful creature with no remorse who’s comment was designed to torture the family who had hoped their brother died with no pain at the end. But Jodi made sure that they knew that he was in pain and was not unconscious.

She then paused for several seconds, took a deep breath where she raised her shoulders ( a body signal of deception) and went on to say ” He still tried to attack me.” Considering the physical shape Travis was in at the time, it is highly doubtful that he was trying to attack her at that moment. She then goes on to say, It was I who was trying to get away, not Travis.” She then says I never wanted it to be that way Judge…. ” She doesn’t say your honor or Judge Stevens. Instead she calls her judge which is another clear act of the passive aggressive defiance on Arias’ part."

I suspect on day he might write a book about her.
He'd be limited in what he could write about in terms of his client, unless he's willing to lose his law license. He could write about the case though.

Anyone know, off hand, what was going on / being discussed when JA gave the following thumbs down sign? TIA

@ZoeyWatson2014
No deal was because she would not agree to no appeals. So of course that was going to be a resounding NO from family no deal.jpg

Regarding her original plea offer, it was VILE. Of course it was NOT an offer to plead guilty to murder one. It was an offer to plead to something far lesser, second degree murder. Hell to the no on that! Her plea offer was full of threats to embarrass the family, get this...the Mormon church and that the details she would be forced to bring out may even affect the election. That was my favorite. A reporter approached Mitt about it and in an off the cuff reply he had a quick comeback, a very polite F U to Jodi Arias "The Mormon church has no official stance on the death penalty". I laughed so hard at that one. She was messing with the wrong crew. No one cared about her threats. The people that love Travis Alexander could not care less if he was a virgin, or a perfect Mormon....they only care that he was brutally murdered by a jealous maniac who had a NEW gun with her at time of arrest and was likely heading to kill Chris, Sky and Deanna!!! I'm getting pissed just remembering it...so judge for yourself Google the words jodi Arias plea offer and it will pop right up.

Damn straight it was thumbs down Jodi Arias. "Burn in Hell" Tanisha Sorenson yelled out to her brother's murderer as she exited the courtroom .

I wonder how many of Jodi's exes are breathing a sigh of relief since the sentencing.

Also, the sentence is not the decision of the Family. They can say what they want, but the decision is the court's. Besides, what did Jodi expect from the Family? She harassed them before her arrest. Won't be long before she lashes out at some big bad bruiser in prison. Jodi is not one to show restraint.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove