Discussions on Formal Sentencing Hearing - Jodi Arias #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
#17 saw bits and pieces of the Lifetime movie. They told the judge.

Sky on now too

I'm sure someone here can remember this better than me but there was a case ( I can't remember which but it was not in AZ) where a juror was removed during deliberations, replaced by an alternate and the deliberations had to begin anew. Wish I could remember which trial that was but I honestly can't.

Scott Peterson?

He is sad. He has a feeling that justice wasn't served. Juror 17 says he feels horrible.

Juror #4 is on Nancy Grace. My heart aches for this man.

I really hope that people don't go after her and harass her. She probably feels bad enough and does not deserve that.

She definitely did an amoral thing by being a sleeper juror. However, by harassing and threatening her it will make the prospect of jury duty too scary for people. Do NOT harass or threaten that woman. We are better than that. Please, we cant be like those people on the DT.

I really hope MDLR has her records subpoenaed and is investigated for juror tampering. A full and complete investigation is required at a minimum.
By records i mean all
social media
Financial
Electronic texting emails back to 2 years ago.

If shes responsible for what we think she is not only unethical but criminal

Now, MLDR is posting, gloating on the State vs. ja face book page!!!! They will never stop!!! OMG

That cant be the real her, Right?? I know she is ahem.... But I do not think she is that unprofessional.

I feel sorry for the jurors; all of them, actually. Even the hold-out. (Please don’t throw rotten fruit!) And while saddened JA did not get the DP, I’m not totally surprised nor totally pizzed.

Life in Perryville is no cakewalk. Spent quite a bit of time researching prisoner forums and prisoner rights sites … Guards can call infractions for talking in line … looking anywhere but straight ahead. Incoming mail can be (and is) read. The physical conditions are often deplorable.

And if JA was “traumatized” by two high-school ‘friends’ bad-talking her? Oh my. Several former inmates said, “Avoid the drama. It’s everywhere.” JA is the very definition of a ‘drama S#!t-storm’. No way she doesn’t end up causing/receiving threats and attacks.

JA ain’t checkin’ into a Hilton. Or even a Motel 6. And (IMO) JSS will NOT leave the light on for JA. The lying butcher will dissolve into ball of paste about whom no one cares.

Gerard Schaefer and Jeffrey Dahmer both had the DP administered by fellow inmates. She may find she gets her "peers" to do what the jury didn't if she gets too cocky.

I have a suspicion that she may be behind the stealth juror. They would stop at nothing to win, nothing.

IMO
You know. You could be right. I wonder if she knew someone who dealt with juror invitations and made sure someone she knew would try to get on this jury.

They may have gotten lucky 1 was selected. Maybe there were 2 or 3 initially in the pool, and they got lucky to get 1 on and not be an alternate.

So #17 said she believe the DP was not warranted here, and it wasn't about her religion but yet she couldn't give the jury an example of what would warrant the DP. Doesn't make sense to me.

I took a trip over to the dark side (JAII) and it sickens me how they posted all of the jurors name (except of course for the hold out) and some had links to their facebook pages. Then in the comments section they get ticked off when the hold outs name is released. They are so afraid that their special savior will be harassed. One actually asked the others when JA was going to get out now....would it be soon? If they weren't so twisted and demented in their thinking, it would be sad to be that clueless.

MOO

Is that illegal? Where did they get the names??

Can anyone answer this for me. CMJA can use $80/week donated money for food and art material once she is in prison. If the family of TA is to sue can they use that money for compensation?

When she gets to Perryville, how do I get her snail mail address? I want to send her some mail. Like pictures of Travis, Dead, something to think about in her cell

He is sad. He has a feeling that justice wasn't served. Juror 17 says he feels horrible.

I believe it is Juror #4 who was interviewed on NG (if this is who you're referring to?).

I'm working in transcribing the interview now. :earson:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Now, MLDR is posting, gloating on the State vs. ja face book page!!!! They will never stop!!! OMG

I am serious...is there some sort of agency, commission or board that she can be reported to? I don't understand her behavior and why someone employed by the court is permitted to act in such an unprofessional and condascending fashion.

They didn't. A media guy asked if he could have their names and they all said no.

It had to have been leaked from JA + Co. then.
I was told that the defendent and their attorneys get access to ALL jurors contact information. It has to do with the law of defendents right to know who their jury is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
omnia