Discussions on Formal Sentencing Hearing - Jodi Arias #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
She's not allowed to have photos of her victim, and IIRC what limited photos she does have must be G-rated. AZ Prison rule.

If all photo's have to be G-rated then that means she will not be able to have any Selfie's, so there is a silver ray that shine's after all, and this post also reminded me she won't have her puppet lawyer's providing the cell phone's for her to take her much loved selfie's! I feel a bit better already!!!!!!

If JSS doesn't sentence Jodi to life without parole, then her career is over. The voters in Arizona are just as outraged about this as everybody in this forum.

That will be her only saving grace, if she wants to continue to be a judge. Otherwise, she will be voted out in 2016.

Problem is.... she is not elected by voters, per AZL

Nancy Grace 100% blames the judge. I've never heard her so critical of a judge before. She's so ticked and blames her completely for everything that went wrong in this trial.

:clap::clap::clap: I applaud Nancy Grace for telling like it is. It's about time a "talking head" call it as they see it !

I agree with Nancy on this one !

I disagree..the bias she showed toward the DT and Jodi wasn't because she sympathizes with her or feels she's innocent, but because she feared any appellate issues. She ruled by fear.... fear that the conviction and/or sentence would be overturned on appeal. It was her first DP trial and her inexperienced showed.

you mean, she was more afraid of Jodi getting an appeal that she broke the law, remember the media did file, and both the court of appeals and the supreme court ruled against her, that was a mark against her and worse than allowing a Jodi appeal, This judge did not care if she broke the law as long as it allowed Jodi her special privilege!!!

I pray on everything that is morally right that those who have trespassed against Travis Alexander his memory and his family will be HAUNTED by the "wails" of his sisters heard in court. When the lights fade, the cameras are turned off, their cause now a few days weeks in the past I hope they find themselves lying in bed one night unable to get the sounds of their cries out of their head. Those are cries you do not forget. I was completely fine watching UNTIL then but you can FEEL their anguish. I hope it haunts those who have joined in this farce.

Ladies who were in court sitting directly behind JA said she had no reaction other than a little smile.

Exactly! She is crying victim. Birds of a feather. I have a feeling we will see her and her husband on one of those "Anthony-paying news programs" or at least I think they are hopeful to be on one or more. As a matter of fact, that could have been the plan all along, although I guess there is no way they could have known she'd be the lone holdout. But I still believe they will try to profit from this in some way. Just a feeling I have.

From the evidence so far, with the 'likes' for The Secret and Law of Attraction, and her watching the JA story and trying to use it as evidence and wanting to focus only on the murdering convict's journals, I would guess that juror 17 is a groupie.

LOL, one person who replied to her said they are going to send money to Angela Simpson's account to have her take care of Jodi. Crazy people!

Pretty sure the going rate at perry vile is a package of little Debbie snacks, a container of ramen and some crayons for makeup.

I wonder if back in October if that really was this same Juror and if Nurmi and Jodi met in chambers with the Judge AND the juror present all together?

If that happened, its no wonder the juror said she realized Jodi was not like the evil person in the movie. Because she may have had a personal meeting with her in secret chambers.

I hope that didnt happen, but if it did, it explains a lot.
Well, we all saw the killer trying to make eye contact with the jury, but we just assumed she was targeting a male juror. Now I think she was making eye contact with # 17.

I am sorry I missed it. I am always afraid to say that I have always enjoyed NG and all her yelling! lol

Nancy-Grace.jpg

:clap::clap::clap: I applaud Nancy Grace for telling like it is. It's about time a "talking head" call it as they see it !

I agree with Nancy on this one !

All I can say is you must have never walked in their shoes. I have.

What you heard was raw emotion. Heartbreak. It is not pathological. It is real. While I respect your opinion, I find the remarks directed at the Alexander's to be harsh.

Move on?????? The family needs to move on????? I hope no one in your life is ever murdered and you never have to walk this path. Comments like those in your post reveal more about the person uttering them than they do about the ones to whom they are directed. IMOO

Yeah...that was a bit insensitive. I saw the crime photos of Travis and they are horrible. I'm affected by them. I guess what I'm trying to say that I THINK it is one thing to see such photos but it's a whole 'nother animal when those photos are of your brother, uncle, cousin...mother, etc. That is not something so easily to "move on" from. It's not like Jodi was on a death penalty trial for accidentally stepping on Travis' foot.

Right? Like I know how much you want to see me so I will peek at you... She makes me ill. Only she could smile like that after nearly getting the Death Penalty
I wish Troy had asked her "What do you think you have that's worth hiding?"

This posted on Juan Martinez Prosecutor Support FB page
Interesting to say the least. Why back in October 2014, did Judge Stephens want to speak in chambers to Holdout Juror 17? ??? This according to Beth Karas October 2014 post.
Beth Karas

Jury is sent home until Monday morning. The judge asks juror #17 to stay behind. Nurmi waives Arias's presence for whatever they are doing in chambers. Attorneys meet with judge in chambers now. Arias follows them in--I guess her presence is not waived.

What did I miss here? I'm in the dark, can anyone enlighten me? TIA

juror 4 said they were concerned about possiblty of her getting off by age 50...jury is never supposed to consider that....he made a big mistake saying that if they talked about that.
\\
Seriously? How is that a mistake? How is that illegal?

Yet introducing a Lifetime movie in deliberation is evidence. LOL

ETA: Aw maaaan. I just read back and it sounds like your post is disseminating disinformation. Not cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member