Discussions on Formal Sentencing Hearing - Jodi Arias #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What i still can't understand is HOW did J Arias get people to follow her and believe her lies, those foolish people will do anything for her and they haven't ever met her? What is it about her? She came onto our screens through the murder of Travis Alexander and instead of bowing her head in shame she threw out this arrogant attitude to the public. No shame knowing the world has seen her private parts even her own family seeing those photos, and listening to herself sex talking on tape in court, she has got to be perverted. Just imagine she is locked up and can still draw people to her, can't get my head around it all. I have a question, with all the underhanded actions of MDLR, how was she reinstated again or so i'v read? I hope and pray when she is locked away for life she will not have power to torment Travis family, God love them they need peace. I'm not a great poster but i come here daily to read, thank you for being here. Bronagh in Ireland.

The same way manson did, And Peterson. There are some people who really believe all the lies.

Poor J17....no reason not to believe the 11 jurors.....besides, if J17 is such a glowing beacon for holdout jurors everywhere, she should have been there defending her oh so brave dissent! Stand up and be proud! Shout your reasoning out to the faithful! Drown out any criticism!

Don't go hide and send felon hubby out to speak for you! Put those mean jurors in their place! Trumpet your oneness with Jodi! Maybe a dig or 1,000 against that hater, JM. Tell everyone your "feelings"

Nope, not feeling all warm and fuzzy about J17 and feeling NO condemnation of the 11 who followed the rules.

Has it been determined that J17 has a "oneness" with Jodi? JMO

I never said anything about discussing it? :thinking:

Sorry, wvjules, I thought when you posted "I'm sure many jurors go back and forth throughout trials on their opinions but don't actually make a final decision until deliberations" that you meant they were discussing it. As a juror we were not permitted to discuss any opinions having to do with the trial. The conversations were generally personal, current events, books we had read, etc. Nothing related to why we were there. Too afraid to discuss anything related to the trial process.

Yes! Ain't it grand? Sooner rather than later. Reality is, she's been in solitary for the past 2 years (23/24) and has managed quite nicely with that, although she has had MDLR and her revenge plans to keep her warm.

Solitary protects her from herself. Sharing a teeny tiny concrete and steel cell with someone else is what she is going to have a difficult time with. No privacy, no goddess status, just 2 violent mean nasty women in one tiny locked cell. If she complains, she'll be labeled as a snitch. And if her keepers are messing with her, they'll make sure to match her up with someone she can't tolerate, so she'll have endless "kites" on her record.

LOL - I never thought of it this way! Anyone who has ever in their life had a roommate from hell will understand it's sometimes preferable to live alone. Imagine having a roommate you can't get away from? yikes.

:great: From Sheriff Joe!

Maricopa County Sheriff’s Office
Joe Arpaio, Sheriff
mediarequest@mcso.maricopa.gov

For Release: March 10, 2015

Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio, citing various violations of jail video visitation policies, today is banning ten (10) of inmate Jodi Arias’ most regular visitors.

The ten are not only regular visitors to the high profile inmate but are also responsible for assisting Arias in her prolific use of social media.

More at Link: http://www.mcso.org/MultiMedia/PressRelease/JodiAriasBan.pdf

Aww, poor SJ got his *advertiser censored* handed to him, take that you phoney. I guess he will have to get another alias now. He had to use a fake ID, LMAO. I love it. I guess crime doesn't pay after all. He and B.E must have been the two felons Joe talks about. Watch out female recruiters, they have your names too.

Troy Hayden ‏@troyhaydenfox10 · 3m3 minutes ago
MCSO: #jodiarias accused of advising man how to donate money to her in a trust to keep it away from Alexander family.

And the Alexanders shouldn't file a civil suit against the killer? How ridiculous! The slaughter queen should NEVER be allowed to profit from her evilness!

I'm not grammar whiz, but every time Jodi says "he and I" instead of "him and me" it annoyed the bejeebees out of me. (Out of me it annoyed the bejeebees?):waitasec:

but did it get the BeeGees out of you?

Bee_Gees_Stayin_Alive.jpg

Good old sheriff Joe. Only took him 7 years to get off his bum and put a stop to her nonsense. Only doing it now because the photos of the video visits make him and his jail look bad. 7 years to sort this crap out yeh go sheriff Joe.

If Sheriff Joe keeps this up Jodi will be wanting out of Estrella and demanding an earlier sentencing hearing.

From Jeff Gold:
Jeffrey Evan Gold ‏@jeffgoldesq · 2m2 minutes ago

Judge Stephens issues copious "minute" justifying her #JodiArias #Juror17 decisions..
More of s written opinion than minute.

Olivia klaus is part of the advocacy group with ties to ALV. just saying.

Well, that explains a lot. What role does she have?

By the way, the Klaus media request is also a year old: 2014.

You are entitled to your opinion about it too. I happen to think that A civil case is useless and full of more pain. They won't ever get a dime, She will never be out of jail and all it will do is bring JA back to the limelight to slaughter Travis again. There is no upside to it.
I am sure they want to make sure she pays with everything she has, But I think in the end it will only cause them more pain. What happens if the Civil case goes against them also????? It would be devastating.
They got her. She is in prison for life. Leave her there to rot and forget she existed as much as you can. Remember Travis and build him a life even though he is gone.

It's not about money. It's NEVER about the money! :( Even if they lost, they'll know they tried and did what they needed to do.

Of course there's an upside.

From Pitts:
William Pitts ‏@william_pitts · 22s22 seconds ago

BREAKING: Sheriff's office BANS #JodiArias visitors. Full statement:

(Maricopa County, AZ) Maricopa County...

http://fb.me/6klbZbyla

BREAKING: Sheriff's office BANS ‪#‎JodiArias‬ visitors. Full statement:

(Maricopa County, AZ) Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio, citing various violations of jail video visitation policies, today is banning ten (10) of inmate Jodi Arias’ most regular visitors. The ten are not only regular visitors to the high profile inmate but are also responsible for assisting Arias in her prolific use of social media. Arpaio says the ten visitors who no longer can visit with Arias are being banned for violations such as using cell phones for photographic purposes and/or using other people’s names/accounts in order to gain access to Arias. One of those being banned is a video visitor from Greece. He is using a false ID to gain access to her. One person on the banned list, for example, is a convicted felon who circumvented the video visitation system by using another person’s name. Arpaio says he may expand the ban to of all non-legal video visits to Arias because of some information that has come to light from his jail Intel/monitoring team. The team reported to Arpaio that recently parents of two 15 year old girls from Ohio caught the girls video visiting Arias for no reason other than their fixation with the high profile inmate. The parents prohibited the girls from continuing contact with her. Now Arias has been seen by Jail Intel officials instructing the 15 year olds as to how to get false IDs in order to continue the visits. “In her thirst for adoration and attention, Arias is willing to corrupt these young girls, all to satisfy her own narcissism. That needs to stop,” Arpaio says. That ban will be effective by close of business today, Tuesday, March 10, 2015

^^^^ This! Exactly the kind of misery I was hoping for

It's not about money. It's NEVER about the money! :( Even if they lost, they'll know they tried and did what they needed to do.

Of course there's an upside.

What are they getting out of it? They have every right to if they want to but all it will do is give JA what SHE wants, A chance to be heard from again. A chance to be relevant. It does nothing to get justice for Travis and will only serve to have him dragged through the mud again. They will of course do as they wish and my opinion is worth nothing to them. I just see more of an up side for CMJA than them. They have been through so much. This trial gutted them. I just think the next one will be worse if it does not come out in their favor.

More Tweets from Pitts:

William Pitts ‏@william_pitts · 14m14 minutes ago

To clarify, #jodiarias does not get the money visitors pay to call, it goes to MCSO.

William Pitts ‏@william_pitts · 13m13 minutes ago

After she's sentenced and goes to DOC custody, #JodiArias gets no interviews at all and there is no video system.

William Pitts ‏@william_pitts · 11m11 minutes ago

"One of those being banned is a video visitor from Greece. He is using a false ID to gain access to #jodiarias" - MCSO

William Pitts ‏@william_pitts · 10m10 minutes ago

"ten visitors who no longer can visit with #jodiarias are being banned for violations such as using cell phones for photographic purposes"

William Pitts ‏@william_pitts · 7m7 minutes ago

[B]"#JodiArias is willing to corrupt these young girls, all to satisfy her own narcissism. That needs to stop" - @RealSheriffJoe
[/B]

Now who's a pedo? Better yet, who are the pedo huggers?.... CMJA supporters! She is so stupid, using tweens to further her agenda.

WOW!!! What a read. ja has great timing. All this will go straight into the report for the prison for their perusal. I'm sure they will find the stuff about the 15 yo girls interesting.....ja's trouble, with a capital T. But, we knew that already.
Go Sheriff Joe!

Sooo... 15 year olds. Could be some "contributing to the delinquency of a minor" by encouraging them to commit fraud. Also, depending on where they are, crossing state lines - federal stuff. Who's the pedo now? sorry, bad joke, lame of me, but turnabout is sometimes fair play. Oh, and interstate FCC stuff, I forgot about that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eliver