Discussions on Formal Sentencing Hearing - Jodi Arias #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.theweeklyvice.com/2009/08/angela-simpson-tortued-disabled-man-for.html
Just reading about her gave me shivers. She traded her confession for a candy bar.
http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshh2EVEq3hYPw43Xu0d
She sure is straight forward. If she is ever around Jodi I dont think she will be easily manipulated.

I know this isn't the thread to discuss her, but I had never seen/heard of her before this. She sounds so unbelievably calm, and her voice is pleasant yet what she is saying is terrifying. Perhaps more terrifying because of the way she is talking. I think she is smart, very smart and calculated in the way of playing a specific role...it's like she knows she is a psycho murderer but she plays a role to build up her level of mystery further. Is she in gen pop? I mean, what are the chances that her and JA will cross paths? I would never say I condone inmates killing each other, but the reality is things like that happen in jail, and if JA isnt scared about her future, I sure wish someone would show her that video.

Jodi Arias Updates @JodiAnnArias
· 8h 8 hours ago
Talk about lowering your standards.

Jodi Arias Updates @JodiAnnArias
· 8h 8 hours ago
Oh, how times have changed. They tried to kill her and failed. Now they're patting themselves on the back for taking away her Hershey bars.

I guess she is silent but not her fans, I mean "friends".

And his objection would inspire some checking it by PT! :D

Yep....Juans fault. Of course, we don't know what Juan said or didn't say.....but, it CAN'T be J17s fault or Sherrys' fault, sooooo....that leaves that clueless Juan! :facepalm:

But perhaps Juan's Tie is some other supporter scorned?

aha! I guess i am not sleuthy enough. Never heard of him.

George Barwood. But he posts under @jodiarias_gb on Twitter and is a major Jodi supporter so if he's also Juan's Tie that's some crazy a$$ fence jumping lol.

Nurmi has got to be loving this!! See!! It was all Juans fault! Juan is a failure! Juan screwed up! Juan is incompetent! Juan is a liar! oooops....think JW is the one who said that.....

He and his sidekick are laughing all the way to the bank. Probably the same one that Maria has the secret password to JA's account!!

Juans fault! :happydance:

But look on the bright side, at least it was just JUAN MISTAKE!! :hilarious:

well of COURSE there are video issues. Why wouldn't there be issues. FWIW they will be airing day 1 today and the rest next week.

Is anyone wondering how, in 2015, it takes a major news outlet 10 hours to upload a 2 hour video? It's a mystery to me.

My first question would be: Did you attend your ex-husbands trial?

I'd also be pulling the transcripts and everything else available, especially for verdict day and sentencing .. see what can be dug up, and see if she messes up any of her answers. If there were media articles on the case I'd have a look at those too, because sometimes the family of the accused is mentioned, interviewed or photographed.

If she lies about that .. then the rest is probably lies too.

Actually, in regards to that case, maybe we could pull articles ourselves right? I'm actually headed out the door, but a quick look into media for that trial could be revealing KWIM?

Well crazy me, but if she even followed the first trial phase "just a bit" like she said her husband for sure would have mentioned "that juan Martinez was the ***** that put me in jail" I hate that guy, hope JA gets off. Or some such conversation EVEN PRIOR to her ever receiving a juror summons. sheesh. Of course she knew about JM.

Well crazy me, but if she even followed the first trial phase "just a bit" like she said her husband for sure would have mentioned "that juan Martinez was the ***** that put me in jail" I hate that guy, hope JA gets off. Or some such conversation EVEN PRIOR to her ever receiving a juror summons. sheesh. Of course she knew about JM.

She's divorced from the guy now and was married to someone else during the original trial.

But I agree. She knows who Juan is and knew who he was.

She's divorced from the guy now and was married to someone else during the original trial.

But I agree. She knows who Juan is and knew who he was.

Is this a rumor? I thought it was reported that she married her ex the day before he was sentenced? Anyone have a link to this new info?

O
I've said it before and I'll say it again. The only verified threats in this case that resulted in actual charges was from a Jodi Arias supporter who threatened Nancy Grace and JVM. These are the types of people who support the killer. It appears that the Laws of Attraction are finally working for her. :facepalm: Dr. Demarte was burglarized just before she was scheduled to testify during the guilt(y) phase, but the only thing stolen was her laptop (even though some cash and diamond earrings were left out in the open). All the other 'threats' that the defense team have cried about are nothing but bluster, and that includes the latest from J17. I'm just not buying it. :moo:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/...ace-tie-tree-naked-slit-throat_n_3647889.html

http://www.fox10phoenix.com/story/2...t-witness-in-arias-trial-has-home-burglarized

http://www.fox10phoenix.com/story/22162948/2013/05/04/laptop-stolen

We must not forget the guy who took his girlfriend on a little vacay and called the bomb threat in from their motel. Police had him locked up within minutes and all he wanted to do was save his hopefully new girlfriend, JA!

Probably yes. Probably.

FOX 10 Phoenix
@billyzcruzin69: Yes, we have almost two full days of Arias testimony that was kept secret at the time.. We'll be playing it out here on our YT channel. Some today.. some on Monday.

I thought of that today too, that if she was for life surely she would want everyone to want life, right? It makes NO sense that she wouldn't at least explain her position. Oh well whatever will be will be, and even though at first I was upset, I now believe this is the best sentence for her. Especially because she didn't want it.
I think a lot of people feel that this was the best sentence for her. I do too, but only because of the realities of the DP and the unfair advantage it gives to the convict.

I'm curious how many people think Arias herself actually wanted the DP, possibly for the advantages it would have given her.

I'd like to hear people's views on this, and what if any indicators do you see from Arias that she actually wanted the DP?

Is this a rumor? I thought it was reported that she married her ex the day before he was sentenced? Anyone have a link to this new info?

No. She married the ex husband the day before he was sentenced. But by the time the Jodi trial came around they were divorced IIRC and she was remarried to the man she is with now who also had a record and was not prosecuted by Juan.

No. She married the ex husband the day before he was sentenced. But by the time the Jodi trial came around they were divorced IIRC and she was remarried to the man she is with now who also had a record and was not prosecuted by Juan.
....yet...

I think a lot of people feel that this was the best sentence for her. I do too, but only because of the realities of the DP and the unfair advantage it gives to the convict.

I'm curious how many people think Arias herself actually wanted the DP, possibly for the advantages it would have given her.

I'd like to hear people's views on this, and what if any indicators do you see from Arias that she actually wanted the DP?

I think she would have viewed either as a victory, but only through her ability to turn everything into a victory. I think she did feel the death penalty would be good for her if she got it. She tweeted something during the trial that Juan shouldn't want the death penalty anyway because it would allow a light to be shined brighter on his misconduct.

But she is also happy with life because it hurts the Alexanders, pisses off her haters and vindicates her.

I'd like them to take it back to the first trial where Kiefer PUBLISHED the identity (number) of the foreperson DURING deliberations.

How would he know this? How would anyone know this? Valerie, the bailiff in charge of the jurors didn't leak it even if she knew it.

That whole foreperson business was very very suspicious to me. It still is...esp. since Kiefer once I was flitting around the hallway, the very hallway he was IN all dressed up and parading like a peacock calling the jury hung a day before they were (he published that too), REDACTED that tidbit out of his article (it was on azcentral). Why that consciousness of guilt? Why/how is it ok for ANYONE to know and identify the foreperson or anything going on during deliberations while they are still deliberating????

Lambie had a good find a while back. She questioned how the JAII site would know that juror number 17 was the hold out and post it on their sight before anyone else knew anything. How would anyone KNOW how any juror voted?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spurr15