Discussions on Formal Sentencing Hearing - Jodi Arias #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This story about JA in prison must be what twitter was abuzz about yesterday, these two accounts talking about it are the ones that were both dropping hints about a big JA story this week that we'd enjoy.

I don't think so. Tie says it has to do with various things including MDLR.

I'm guessing that, feeling justified, she's satisfied with her performance as a juror and thinks she can do it again, bluff her way through. The lawyer will have rehearsed her, she's got seasoned felons to help her distort the truth, the TV station will have a script ready and throw softball questions at her. She will cry victim, victimised by the jurors, victimised by DV, victimised by alleged death threats, hoping to elicit lots of sympathy, outrage and $$$. It will be the murdering convict's MO redux. One day Lifetime will tell her true story, entitled 'I, Victim'. :rolleyes:

I won't watch but I would like to know if at any point she looks smug when she's not crying.

Any bets she will assert categorically that she did not remember Juan? Who wants to be a millionaire? I have a feeling there may be a lot of fog.

She's filmed in shadows, so her face isn't visible. Yep a lot of fog.

That part came from the poster who now says she was trolling so we don't know if Jodi said that. Probably not. She was lying.

Juan's Tie said they confirmed it but now they are waiting for further confirmation. Sure would be coincidental. But, again, a tantrum is likely given her circumstances.

@juanstie
@Banyarola @KarlaMNL @capemayniac I had 2 sources confirm it. I'm working on a 3rd. I will retract if not true

fyi in terms of time zones, remember AZ is on Mountain Time and we do NOT change for daylight savings. We are now 3 hours behind EST fwiw.

Thanks kcl I should have clarified I'll be watching some of Breaking Bad during the Interview up until The Royals debut. I'll have my laptop nearby but.....hard to tear away from Breaking Bad LOL. Sowwy if I confused anyone. I do remember the time diff. as when my Sis first moved to AZ I called. Early. Waaay early LOL

I just asked Tie myself and they said no, it doesn't have to do with this.

Two words: Betty Broderick

Two more: About Time

Boy, I'll tell you that I think you nailed that one! Betty Broderick was like nothing I've see before or since until this jodi arias!

Reading about BB and watching interviews and some testimony (tv clips years ago) was absolutely sickening. If those two characters were characters in a novel, I'd throw the book away in disgust and accuse the author of being somewhat immature in the character development because who could ever believe that those things were behaviors in real life?

Absolutely fascinating on the other hand, though. I can't keep away. I may even re-read some of BB stuff just for making me feel better about my own life, lol! What nightmares, both of them.

This story about JA in prison must be what twitter was abuzz about yesterday, these two accounts talking about it are the ones that were both dropping hints about a big JA story this week that we'd enjoy.

Juan's tie says it's a different story.

Boy, I'll tell you that I think you nailed that one! Betty Broderick was like nothing I've see before or since until this jodi arias!

Reading about BB and watching interviews and some testimony (tv clips years ago) was absolutely sickening. If those two characters were characters in a novel, I'd throw the book away in disgust and accuse the author of being somewhat immature in the character development because who could ever believe that those things were behaviors in real life?

Absolutely fascinating on the other hand, though. I can't keep away. I may even re-read some of BB stuff just for making me feel better about my own life, lol! What nightmares, both of them.

I will admit a guilty pleasure...or sick pleasure really....every single time Betty Broderick -- A Woman Scorned comes on and it's sequel whatever that one was called--I will watch it. Get sucked in every single time.

I was dating a man at the time who was in the courtroom doing video coverage for some outlet so he told me all about it but way before I ever watched trials. They are two of the same personality but I actually think JA is much scarier and much more dangerous/evil.

Interesting line of thoughts. Maybe the "my husband is a corrections officer and" post is just cover for coughMDLRcough or whoever is acting as go between to the jaii creeple (excellent word :laughing:)

LOL, thank you. I'd love to take credit for that, but I'm a child of the 60's and we had:Screen Shot 2015-03-15 at 3.14.04 PM.jpg

If BE is a felon, can he get on Jodi's visitor list at Perryville? I'm thinking no phone calls, no visitation from felons: anyone Jodi wants to communicate with from Perryville has to have a background check.

I think he's going to be in jail himself - so I don't know that he'll be able to visit anyone anytime soon.

But according to this - https://corrections.az.gov/sites/default/files/_adc_inmate_visitation_policy_4.pdf
See pages 6-7. All visitors have to complete an application and submit to a background check. If they have a conviction, it's up to the unit deputy warden - and I would guess they will say no, especially with his extensive record.

And, if the visitor receives a new conviction, or is found to have a previously existing non-disclosed conviction, they will be removed from the visitor list.

I'm guessing a lot of people who would want to visit won't be able to.

FYI, former juror is pretty vocal today on twitter about JSS' judicial assistant.

I will admit a guilty pleasure...or sick pleasure really....every single time Betty Broderick -- A Woman Scorned comes on and it's sequel whatever that one was called--I will watch it. Get sucked in every single time.

So do I. Is it sad I can remember quotes from it? "But it wasn't the ring I wanted, so that makes this one a piece of crap!"

FYI, former juror is pretty vocal today on twitter about JSS' judicial assistant.

Wow. Now we know the inside track the defense had in getting jurors kicked off. She was the eyes and ears. And very suspect that she would hang back and chat with the Foreman. This is not right.

I'm guessing that, feeling justified, she's satisfied with her performance as a juror and thinks she can do it again, bluff her way through. The lawyer will have rehearsed her, she's got seasoned felons to help her distort the truth, the TV station will have a script ready and throw softball questions at her. She will cry victim, victimised by the jurors, victimised by DV, victimised by alleged death threats, hoping to elicit lots of sympathy, outrage and $$$. It will be the murdering convict's MO redux. One day Lifetime will tell her true story, entitled 'I, Victim'. :rolleyes:

I won't watch but I would like to know if at any point she looks smug when she's not crying.

Any bets she will assert categorically that she did not remember Juan? Who wants to be a millionaire? I have a feeling there may be a lot of fog.
Great Post! The little clip, about 10sec shows her in the shadows, can't see face but she's whining "everybody hates me & they don't even know me" pout, pout
You got that right about "I Victim". We don't know what is being said to her personally & frankly, no one will believe her at this point. IMOO However, I haven't seen anything posted that anyone said 'I hate her'. Of course, I haven't read everything out there in twit world, etc. Mostly it is about her not being truthful & wanting to get on the jury to hang it & not willing to deliberate, per other jurors. For her to say something like that in an important interview, reeks of Jodi, MLDR & the defense! That's what they did the whole 8 yrs, they believe they're the VICTIMS instead of real victims. YUK!

@brahmresnik: .@missypach @enuflumps4me #Juror17 doesn't have 'entertainment atty.' Watch #12News over next 2 nights & let me know what u think of her.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member