Discussions on Formal Sentencing Hearing - Jodi Arias #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
See, I didn't ever see signs that she 'hated' him - I read it more that she felt he could handle all the carp that was going on, while she felt obligated to assist the DT in every way she could - especially, guiding JW through the whole process!
Hmmm....that is a good read on JSS. Never thought of it that way. I still believe she doesn't like JM. Maybe hate is a strong word.

Well Kirk Nurmi's boss probably doesn't care what antics he gets up to .... we can know that by the antics he gets up to. He has no shame.

Does JW still work for the state or is she self employed now also? Does she get the same pay as KN? (have always wondered about that) I'm curious to know if KN is the only person in this whole macabre story who is getting rich.

they have no bosses...both in private practice and looking to build their business...sad to say some pathetic sex criminals are sure to contact Nurmi...willmott...doubt her phone is ringing off the hook these days...she is really not a good lawyer.

I smell a ploy to get into psych ward where she may think she'll get more privileges or access to ????

Everything is premeditated for her.

I have no doubt she's studied and researched every which way to do what she's determined to do.

Cut her no slack. No empathy. No sympathy. Certainly no trust.

I don't think the DT has spoken on it but it appears the heat is on her.

I believe a "meltdown" was pretty likely. Troy Hayden saw first hand how she can fly off the handle at when he showed up and she didn't want to be on camera. She was so out of control they had to take her back to her cell because she was freaking out so bad. She is BPD, the like of whom have these kinds of meltdowns. They said they'd have to deal with the tantrum all day now, which indicates she does this a lot. This was inevitable.

Don't understand that, since I thought she is always in a cell except for one hour where she is loose in the pod, but not with anyone else. Was Troy allowed to walk through pod with her out?

@juanstie: @capemayniac I'm waiting on one more confirmation. I will retract if it's not true

No they aren't. Someone else posted that to their Twitter and Juan's Tie says no, not true. Juan's Tie posted a screen cap from the Jodi site that said she had to be restrained and medicated because she freaked out and wanted to go home but I can't post the screen cap here I think.

BBM. Wanted to go home? Sorry toots!

Don't understand that, since I thought she is always in a cell except for one hour where she is loose in the pod, but not with anyone else. Was Troy allowed to walk through pod with her out?

Yes he was. This was in the pod before she was placed on lockdown so she was allowed in the pod with everyone else. He was doing a story on women in Estrella and decided to visit the Arias pod. He was not allowed to film their faces.

I smell a ploy to get into psych ward where she may think she'll get more privileges or access to ????

Everything is premeditated for her.

I have no doubt she's studied and researched every which way to do what she's determined to do.

Cut her no slack. No empathy. No sympathy. Certainly no trust.

So, another delay from Perryvile....she must be scared if this is true. No money for protection/benefits.

No they aren't. Someone else posted that to their Twitter and Juan's Tie says no, not true. Juan's Tie posted a screen cap from the Jodi site that said she had to be restrained and medicated because she freaked out and wanted to go home but I can't post the screen cap here I think.
BBM- LOL! Wanted to go home??????????? WTH? That option has gone long ago!

I'm sure Jodi has had many meltdowns over the years in Estrella. I cant wait until she leaves and we get a look at the Reports. Heck why restrain her. I would just pull out the wooden spoons LOL

Shady, Troy experienced this right after the retrial jury hung. HTH

I'm amazed J17 agreed to be interviewed. Circumstances are what they are, and things look shady. The best thing she could do for herself is be quiet and do nothing to bring further attention to herself. Anything she says/does can be held against her. Reminds me of CMJA's constant interviews. Also, the JAII team who announced on their website illegal things as if the web was private and couldn't/wouldn't be seen by others. I find it all bizarre behavior.

I'm guessing that, feeling justified, she's satisfied with her performance as a juror and thinks she can do it again, bluff her way through. The lawyer will have rehearsed her, she's got seasoned felons to help her distort the truth, the TV station will have a script ready and throw softball questions at her. She will cry victim, victimised by the jurors, victimised by DV, victimised by alleged death threats, hoping to elicit lots of sympathy, outrage and $$$. It will be the murdering convict's MO redux. One day Lifetime will tell her true story, entitled 'I, Victim'. :rolleyes:

I won't watch but I would like to know if at any point she looks smug when she's not crying.

Any bets she will assert categorically that she did not remember Juan? Who wants to be a millionaire? I have a feeling there may be a lot of fog.

Original tweeter now mocking those who believed her about JA meltdown. FWIW.

I agree, I truly believe that she was a monster when she entered the criminal justice system, and the special treatment of her has only fed this monster and her sense of entitlement, which up until Arpaio called her on her shizit, has not been challenged so rage was absolutely bound to come spewing out once she was held accountable in any way. If she did have a "breakdown", it was a rage filled explosion not the meltdown of mentally ill person IMO.

Wouldn't surprise me at all if they were forced to use other measures to control (tasers or pepper spray) her in order to get her physically restrained JMHO which is based on my experience in providing contract psych services in correctional settings for decades. FWIW they know how dangerous inmates like her type are, so they will have video documentation of any and all incidences with her to protect the innocent from false allegations of abuse.

BBM--Can you tell me a little more about this--did her DT make statements about her and money?

Two words: Betty Broderick

Two more: About Time

Riddle me this: how on earth would the jodisupport creeple know anything about what is or isn't happening inside jail with ja if all communication including her family has been cut off for several days?

The only communication I can think of would be 1) people on ja legal team, or 2) communication from another prisoner - inmate grapevine to former prisoner? And, if the meltdown/restraints is true, we'll be hearing about it in MSM soon.

Interesting line of thoughts. Maybe the "my husband is a corrections officer and" post is just cover for coughMDLRcough or whoever is acting as go between to the jaii creeple (excellent word :laughing:)

BBM- LOL! Wanted to go home??????????? WTH? That option has gone long ago!

That part came from the poster who now says she was trolling so we don't know if Jodi said that. Probably not. She was lying.

Juan's Tie said they confirmed it but now they are waiting for further confirmation. Sure would be coincidental. But, again, a tantrum is likely given her circumstances.

@12News: #12News EXCLUSIVE TONIGHT: The lone juror who spared #JodiArias' life breaks her silence. Watch it at 10 p.m.
https://t.co/HxfUcelcYP

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members