Discussions on Formal Sentencing Hearing - Jodi Arias #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
News 12 has a short clip on their twitter page of tonight's interview with J17. She is in shadow, afraid to show her face, and she says " I don't know why everyone hates me, they don't KNOW me".

This is where pathological liars begins to crumble!!!! We do "KNOW" you!!!

I could never serve on a Jury if she was involved... I would HAVE to disclose that I "KNOW" her!!!

This is interesting. Wonder if it is really true. Does anyone know who this tweeter is? Is this the person who runs Juans support site?
Juan Martinez's Tie ‏@juanstie 2m2 minutes ago

#JodiArias had a mental breakdown and had to be put in restraints. #Confirmed #SorryNotSorry

Yes saw that .. someone who says their partner works as Estrella told the story on FB and it got capped and shared .. go to the Jodi Arias Support Page, she says Jodi was badly beaten and her partner works at Estrella, but people are calling her out for lying, the original post and follow up comments are being shared on Twitter, her story changes from Jodi got beaten up to Jodi had a meltdown .. so take it for what it's worth.

Was B.. E..... on the no call list? If so, she may be having a real hissy about that since he means "more than the world" to her.

Don't you mean B-ITH E-ITH??!! :hilarious:

MeeBee, does this confirm, in your opinion, that Travis' murderer did in fact lose it and have to be restrained.

I will never understand why information about a common murderer is so hard to get. Jeez

Yes, I believe in their sources, they seem to have good ones.

should send them a Cease & Desist to notify them of the theft/copyright violation, request remedy (correction, modification, compensation), and just create a paper trial & open dialogue. But often the people don't know they are violating/stealing so often just notifying them solves the problem. But you should act to enforce your rights.

Starr (not C Stark)@starknightz

This person is posting more SS from here. Gah! They have to be viewing this thread, so they must have seen Lambchop's post. WTH?

Not so sure this is legit. The same source is now saying JA was beaten up and the jail is covering up by banning video chats. Staying tuned ;)

Way to spin it ja fantatics! Sheriff Joe had banned her videochats BEFORE the alleged meltdown or beating. Those silly supporters - just like ja they will spin EVERY SETBACK into "win" for their side.

That's another stupid thing they did: aligning yourself with charlie sheen by using the term that they do: "winning" - I hated it from him and it's just plain silly coming from that camp, lol.

Was B.. E..... on the no call list? If so, she may be having a real hissy about that since he means "more than the world" to her.

She can't have video calls with anyone other than her attorneys and MDLR.

I assume JA's last appeal will be done in short order [hopefully]. Then JA's only contact with the outside world will be 15min skype once a week...and what? a couple phone calls?

The end is near. So JA's family can return to CA, and slowly forget her.

No Skype at Perryville. Once a week non-contact visitation for Max-ers. One 15 minute phone call per week. These are the rules until JA earns more privileges. But she also has to wait awhile to get any visitation or phone, since visitors and phone callers have to pay for and pass a background check.

Am I understanding correctly that an appeal for an LWOP-er is a somewhat cursory affair that doesn't involve Jodi's presence or input at all? The appeals court just looks the case over and decides if it needs a do-over, no discussions or presentations with Jodi? Since the CoA (not to mention the Supreme Court) is already onto and over JA's manipulations, I would think this might be extra extra cursory in her case. I'd love to see the terse one-sentence denial. Jodi can't handle terse smackdowns: her manipulations require verbose smackdowns. Love to see this!

Soooo, is he a convicted felon? Is he on parole or probation? Is he allowed to be the mouthpiece for a convicted felon murderer?

For two days, I've been searching for basic parole information; the kinds of things that are required to do OR AVOID doing while on parole and I can't find anything yet.

If BE is a felon, can he get on Jodi's visitor list at Perryville? I'm thinking no phone calls, no visitation from felons: anyone Jodi wants to communicate with from Perryville has to have a background check.

Yes saw that .. someone who says their partner works as Estrella told the story on FB and it got capped and shared .. go to the Jodi Arias Support Page, she says Jodi was badly beaten and her partner works at Estrella, but people are calling her out for lying, the original post and follow up comments are being shared on Twitter, her story changes from Jodi got beaten up to Jodi had a meltdown .. so take it for what it's worth.

Take it for what's it worth. "The world is cruel." Echo echo echo.

YAAABOFDAWDT

I think the ban from all visitation, video and otherwise combined with the realization that the next time she gets off the prison bus in less than a month- it will be at the destination where she will never leave until she dies- may have been enough to upset her enough to send her off the rails into restraints (if true)
And if her defense team also said there may be problems with her money

I agree, I truly believe that she was a monster when she entered the criminal justice system, and the special treatment of her has only fed this monster and her sense of entitlement, which up until Arpaio called her on her shizit, has not been challenged so rage was absolutely bound to come spewing out once she was held accountable in any way. If she did have a "breakdown", it was a rage filled explosion not the meltdown of mentally ill person IMO.

Wouldn't surprise me at all if they were forced to use other measures to control (tasers or pepper spray) her in order to get her physically restrained JMHO which is based on my experience in providing contract psych services in correctional settings for decades. FWIW they know how dangerous inmates like her type are, so they will have video documentation of any and all incidences with her to protect the innocent from false allegations of abuse.

BBM--Can you tell me a little more about this--did her DT make statements about her and money?

I think the ban from all visitation, video and otherwise combined with the realization that the next time she gets off the prison bus in less than a month- it will be at the destination where she will never leave until she dies- may have been enough to upset her enough to send her off the rails into restraints (if true)
And if her defense team also said there may be problems with her money
Troy Hayden said she went ballistic when he showed up in her cell block with a camera crew, working on a completely unrelated story, he also said he was 'thanked' by the guards for upsetting her because 'they would have to put up with her for the rest of the afternoon'. It seems she has a habit of throwing fits which she's managed to keep from the public, so I wouldn't be surprised that she threw a fit over her 9 hour per day video chats, her commissary privileges, her phone calls, and her visitors all being pulled instantly. Seems completely in character.

About wanting to go home, maybe her lawyers can get word to JSS, who has a habit of accommodating her, and the April 13th date can be moved up a bit.

No Skype at Perryville. Once a week non-contact visitation for Max-ers. One 15 minute phone call per week. These are the rules until JA earns more privileges. But she also has to wait awhile to get any visitation or phone, since visitors and phone callers have to pay for and pass a background check.

Am I understanding correctly that an appeal for an LWOP-er is a somewhat cursory affair that doesn't involve Jodi's presence or input at all? The appeals court just looks the case over and decides if it needs a do-over, no discussions or presentations with Jodi? Since the CoA (not to mention the Supreme Court) is already onto and over JA's manipulations, I would think this might be extra extra cursory in her case. I'd love to see the terse one-sentence denial. Jodi can't handle terse smackdowns: her manipulations require verbose smackdowns. Love to see this!

I know that's how it's done here in Canada. Just a looky loo. Convict is not present.

No they aren't. Someone else posted that to their Twitter and Juan's Tie says no, not true. Juan's Tie posted a screen cap from the Jodi site that said she had to be restrained and medicated because she freaked out and wanted to go home but I can't post the screen cap here I think.

Riddle me this: how on earth would the jodisupport creeple know anything about what is or isn't happening inside jail with ja if all communication including her family has been cut off for several days?

The only communication I can think of would be 1) people on ja legal team, or 2) communication from another prisoner - inmate grapevine to former prisoner? And, if the meltdown/restraints is true, we'll be hearing about it in MSM soon.

I agree, I truly believe that she was a monster when she entered the criminal justice system, and the special treatment of her has only fed this monster and her sense of entitlement, which up until Arpaio called her on her shizit, has not been challenged so rage was absolutely bound to come spewing out once she was held accountable in any way. If she did have a "breakdown", it was a rage filled explosion not the meltdown of mentally ill person IMO. Wouldn't surprise me if the had to use other measures to restrain (tasers or pepper spray) to get her physically restrained JMHO.

BBM--Can you tell me a little more about this--did her DT make statements about her and money?

I don't think the DT has spoken on it but it appears the heat is on her.

I believe a "meltdown" was pretty likely. Troy Hayden saw first hand how she can fly off the handle at when he showed up and she didn't want to be on camera. She was so out of control they had to take her back to her cell because she was freaking out so bad. She is BPD, the likes of whom have these kinds of meltdowns. They said they'd have to deal with the tantrum all day now, which indicates she does this a lot. This was inevitable.

I believe IRS can go after that account and someone set it up for her knowing it was to avoid paying taxes. It's not what they can do to JA. It's what they can do to other's who willingly helped her, I believe.
I am all for that. :)

Troy Hayden said said she went ballistic when he showed up in her cell block with a camera crew, working on a completely unrelated story, he also said he was 'thanked' by the guards for upsetting her because 'they would have to put up with her for the rest of the afternoon'. It seems she has a habit of throwing fits which she's managed to keep from the public, so I wouldn't be surprised that she threw a fit over her 9 hour per day video chats, her commissary privileges, her phone calls, and her visitors all being pulled instantly. Seems completely in character.

About wanting to go home, maybe her lawyers can get word to JSS, who has a habit of accommodating her, and the April 13th date can be moved up a bit.

Exactly.

Riddle me this: how on earth would the jodisupport creeple know anything about what is or isn't happening inside jail with ja if all communication including her family has been cut off for several days?

The only communication I can think of would be 1) people on ja legal team, or 2) communication from another prisoner - inmate grapevine to former prisoner? And, if the meltdown/restraints is true, we'll be hearing about it in MSM soon.

I don't put stock in what that person says. This was confirmed elsewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela