Discussions on Formal Sentencing Hearing - Jodi Arias #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jeff Gold tweet

Why did #JodiArias waive her pre-sentence report? My guess she doesn't want to disclose her finances.

... or at least not post the name of the judicial asst. based on speculation.

A juror from the 1st trial confirmed the name, however I haven't seen/heard anything from a verified source. I don't think I can post link as it's twitter.

@juanstie
#JodiArias had a mental breakdown and had to be put in restraints. #Confirmed #SorryNotSorry
3:46pm - 15 Mar 15

A couple of days ago there was also a screen shot of Hope4More's comments. I don't know how to post the twitter so will understand if my comment is deleted.

This is interesting. Wonder if it is really true. Does anyone know who this tweeter is? Is this the person who runs Juans support site?
Juan Martinez's Tie ‏@juanstie 2m2 minutes ago

#JodiArias had a mental breakdown and had to be put in restraints. #Confirmed #SorryNotSorry

So. Something's been bugging me about the videochat logistics and practicality, but it didn't occur to me until this morning.

If the videochat equipment is wheeled to a prisoner's cell, who does the wheeling? I'm assuming a guard.

I understand trying to circumvent the rules of monitoring (well, successfully in her case) by having another inmate request the chat; but in reality, SOMEONE had to bring the equipment to ja's cell and wouldn't they be aware that they were doing something wrong/unethical/against the rules/law?

If another prisoner was in charge of moving the equipment, it wouldn't be the one who requested the videochat appointment because she would have to be in her cell to do the chat.

Was there a third party involved in the shenanigans? Are all three being punished? Would a guard lose their job if they participated in breaking the rules for a prisoner?

So Juror #17 thinks we all hate her? I dont waste my time. I dont hate her. I just hate what she did!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@juanstie

Just saw this on Twitter. I see her games are beginning.

MOO

So. Something's been bugging me about the videochat logistics and practicality, but it didn't occur to me until this morning.

If the videochat equipment is wheeled to a prisoner's cell, who does the wheeling? I'm assuming a guard.

I understand trying to circumvent the rules of monitoring (well, successfully in her case) by having another inmate request the chat; but in reality, SOMEONE had to bring the equipment to ja's cell and wouldn't they be aware that they were doing something wrong/unethical/against the rules/law?

If another prisoner was in charge of moving the equipment, it wouldn't be the one who requested the videochat appointment because she would have to be in her cell to do the chat.

Was there a third party involved in the shenanigans? Are all three being punished? Would a guard lose their job if they participated in breaking the rules for a prisoner?

I was under the impression that it was actual phone calls that were made or asked to be made by other prisoners on her behalf to avoid monitoring and not the video chats.

Could be wrong though. Everything in this fiasco is as clear as mud.

MOO

I was under the impression that it was actual phone calls that were made or asked to be made by other prisoners on her behalf to avoid monitoring and not the video chats.

Could be wrong though. Everything in this fiasco is as clear as mud.

MOO

I believe it was the video chats.

@juanstie

And finally we see the results of the CJ system and the DT treating Travis' murderer, who has Narcissistic traits, as someone special or entitled--If true but honestly don't doubt this for one minute because it was eventually going to happen, just happened sooner than later it seems.

@juanstie

Chocolate withdrawal. Happens to me all the time.

Is Janet the woman in the long, black Halloween looking dress and the platinum blonde hair...she is in some of the jury selection tapes....the one where the jurors are being questioned, individually?

Lol!! When I saw that woman I wondered why she was dressed in a judicial robe like JSS!!!! (Im all for maxi-dresses, but you are so right that dress definitely looked "halloweenish"!!)

And finally we see the results of the CJ system and the DT treating Travis' murderer, who has Narcissistic traits, as someone special or entitled--If true but honestly don't doubt this for one minute because it was eventually going to happen, just happened sooner than later it seems.

Did Arpaio take away all visitation?

Did they take away all visitation?

I think they did other than with legal people. No more video chats, no more delicious food, and wondering if she got some bad news about her finances.

Interviewing in the shadows...

Yep, completely consistent with sending private messages to the Judge despite being part of a collective jury. Patterns always tell the story more truthfully than anything that is directly verbalized.

Not so sure this is legit. The same source is now saying JA was beaten up and the jail is covering up by banning video chats. Staying tuned ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member