Discussions on Formal Sentencing Hearing - Jodi Arias #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did they take away all visitation?

Not sure I understand what you are asking TexMex :thinking:, my response was about Travis' murderer possibly being restrained after having a breakdown of some sort as reported by JuansTie twitter.

MrsG, video voir dire watchers. FWIW. 166 potential jurors filled out those extremely lengthy questionnaires. I can't imagine those will ever be unsealed and nor should they be, for privacy concerns.

The individual voir panels ranged from 5-10 potential jurors, and the panels were NOT asked the same questions. By inference, 17 was on a panel with other potential jurors grouped by a shared theme revealed in their questionnaires.

The questions common to all panels: media exposure, ability to impose DP, could they rely in judge to impose LWOP or LWP.

Domestic violence was a theme for some panels.

There are currently 78 people reading this thread- it could be anyone........

Fess up... Who is it??!! Lol!

I can't imagine that it was a WS memeber... non members can read WS post too, right? Maybe they should block non-members...

Not so sure this is legit. The same source is now saying JA was beaten up and the jail is covering up by banning video chats. Staying tuned ;)

No they aren't. Someone else posted that to their Twitter and Juan's Tie says no, not true. Juan's Tie posted a screen cap from the Jodi site that said she had to be restrained and medicated because she freaked out and wanted to go home but I can't post the screen cap here I think.

I think they did other than with legal people. No more video chats, no more delicious food, and wondering if she got some bad newd about he finances.

Could be. She's counting on having her money to buy favors in Perryville

JA having a mental breakdown. Sweet. Not Estrella Country Club anymore hey?

Watch, she will be admitted soon.

No they aren't. Someone else posted that to their Twitter and Juan's Tie says no, not true. Juan's Tie posted a screen cap from the Jodi site that said she had to be restrained and medicated because she freaked out and wanted to go home but I can't post the screen cap here I think.

ETA: never mind you're right, that was from the same person on the Jodi site. But Juan's Tie says it isn't true and I don't think she was saying she was restrained because she was beat up just that she was not getting visitation because of it, which also isn't true.

Visitation at the actual jail...like if her mom came to visit at Estrella

When I listened to Troy H. he stated not even her Mother could visit. Only her Legal Team. Sorry I dont have the link handy.

Visitation at the actual jail...like if her mom came to visit at Estrella

Oh I see. From everything I have read, yes she was banned from many things including video chats/visitation from anyone, other than her legal team. Someone correct me if I'm misinformed, thanks.

News 12 has a short clip on their twitter page of tonight's interview with J17. She is in shadow, afraid to show her face, and she says " I don't know why everyone hates me, they don't know me".
Is she implying that if they did know her it would be understandable?

ETA: never mind you're right, that was from the same person on the Jodi site. But Juan's Tie says it isn't true and I don't think she was saying she was restrained because she was beat up just that she was not getting visitation because of it, which also isn't true.

The original source of this rumor posted those two different versions on two FB JA support pages. I looked at the poster's FB profile, and it's quite new.

The original source of this rumor posted those two different versions on two FB JA support pages. I looked at the poster's FB profile, and it's quite new.

Juan's Tie says they confirmed it from someone else, not this poster.

When I listened to Troy H. he stated not even her Mother could visit. Only her Legal Team. Sorry I dont have the link handy.

IIRC, I think it is also stated in the press release from the sheriff's office. It was something like, "She will no longer have access to non-legal visits or phone calls"...

@bychristinebswk: @juanstie @JMartinezUpdate @JodiAriasExcuse it was confirmed to me. I confirmed it to Tie.

Christine Beswick is a journalist for the Examiner.

Oh I see. From everything I have read, yes she was banned from many things including video chats/visitation from anyone, other than her legal team. Someone correct me if I'm misinformed, thanks.

I think the ban from all visitation, video and otherwise combined with the realization that the next time she gets off the prison bus in less than a month- it will be at the destination where she will never leave until she dies- may have been enough to upset her enough to send her off the rails into restraints (if true)
And if her defense team also said there may be problems with her money

News 12 has a short clip on their twitter page of tonight's interview with J17. She is in shadow, afraid to show her face, and she says " I don't know why everyone hates me, they don't know me".

Oh, well then... Is she willing to define "KNOW" now????!!!!!

@bychristinebswk: @juanstie @JMartinezUpdate @JodiAriasExcuse it was confirmed to me. I confirmed it to Tie.

MeeBee, does this confirm, in your opinion, that Travis' murderer did in fact lose it and had to be restrained.

I will never understand why information about a common murderer is so hard to get. Geesh

Was B.. E..... on the no call list? If so, she may be having a real hissy about that since he means "more than the world" to her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member