Discussions on Formal Sentencing Hearing - Jodi Arias #7

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I see her halo already. Goody two shoes. She would never break a rule. :rolleyes:

Yep, so very JA-esque

I'm so good, I was only doing my duty and everyone is hating on me
Providing way more information than is necessary
It's everyone else who is the problem and I'm being persecuted
I was attacked in the jury room and all the other 11 are lying
Me, Me, Me--the use of "I" too many times to count.

So very, very predictable. Those patterns sure do tell on dishonest people that try to create a false narrative.

if she didnt want on, all she had to say is im anti-death penalty and she would be gone.
she also had heard others 'excuses' which got them dismissed.

liar.

When Juan was attempting to have her removed, did she even once try to say she would like to be removed if possible? NO

All she did was use crocodile tears to try to get JSS to feel sorry for her and keep her IMO

She desparately wanted to be part of that jury. She had every opportunity and more than most to voice that she wanted off, and did nothing of the kind.

Thanks. Skimming and hadn't looked there. Just did. So he was a minor when the 1st degree and that very long etc.? Makes slightly more sense that JM pled him out.

All the more reason not JM as reason for stealth. It was DV.

i dont buy her being a 'stealth' over her claims of DV. i also dont believe she is a DV victim; but she may be.

usually people who operate in a criminal element, er family - loathe all members of every aspect of the law enforcement community. i seriously doubt she has one ounce of respect for any cop or any prosecutor. she may not have served time or ever have been arrested, but when you lie with the dogs, you pretty much become the dogs. she choses to surround herself with criminals. to me that says a lot about her state of mind.

plus, she factually lied in the jury box to juan. she lost 1000% of credibility upon that action alone.

this actually pisses me the hell off because, as i said earlier, it is a major blow to the criminal justice system.

i dont buy her being a 'stealth' over her claims of DV. i also dont believe she is a DV victim; but she may be.

usually people who operate in a criminal element, er family - loathe all members of every aspect of the law enforcement community. i seriously doubt she has one ounce of respect for any cop or any prosecutor. she may not have served time or ever have been arrested, but when you lie with the dogs, you pretty much become the dogs. she choses to surround herself with criminals. to me that says a lot about her state of mind.

plus, she factually lied in the jury box to juan. she lost 1000% of credibility upon that action alone.

this actually pisses me the hell off because, as i said earlier, it is a major blow to the criminal justice system.

That's exactly what I think .. she just wanted to give someone a pass and was excited to be on such a high profile case. It was entertainment, attention, excitement and a chance to stick it to the system.

I love how she denies knowing much about the case because she wasn't interested, yet later admits recognising Juan from a 'Deadly Women' or similar type show .. as well as 'liking' HLN etc on FB .. Load of bunk.

I'll bet she watched the whole first JA trial, realized who JM was, and then started watching other shows with JM in them. Volunteering that you're not interested in something? Protest-ith much-ith?

June 2012 I think was the second wedding...

First wedding was May 29,2000... the day before her first hb was sentenced by JM.
Second wedding was either the very end of April of beginning of May 2012(two weeks before May 14, 2012, according to what the second hb says on the video where he receives some kind of racing trophy... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WYRq70zJ0E4 )

I love how she denies knowing much about the case because she wasn't interested, yet later admits recognising Juan from a 'Deadly Women' or similar type show .. as well as 'liking' HLN etc on FB .. Load of bunk.

And keeps saying "what are the odds," almost as if it's too good to be true? Did you get that feeling?

Juror 17 says when the new conspiracy theory involving Martinez and her ex-husband broke online, she immediately texted the court bailiff.

"I gave all my information up front," she said she told the bailiff. "I didn't know the connection until now. Please let me know what I can do."

^^ THIS is kind of fun, because that bailiff could be Janet, so that should get tongues wagging :D

Is there a reason why she would have the court baliff's phone number? Is this the person they would need to text if they had an issue with court scheduling? I don't know what she thought this person could do.

Is there a reason why she would have the court baliff's phone number? Is this the person they would need to text if they had an issue with court scheduling? I don't know what she thought this person could do.

i asked that earlier. i found it odd. hopefully someone can answer it!

That's exactly what I think .. she just wanted to give someone a pass and was excited to be on such a high profile case. It was entertainment, attention, excitement and a chance to stick it to the system.

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS. I 100% agree with you both. I suspected it before, but this interview sealed the deal.

i LOVE how this reporter doesnt REPORT that the other juror's info was released. ugh.

I guess if they're running late or there is some kind of emergency like a car accident on way to court?

And keeps saying "what are the odds," almost as if it's too good to be true? Did you get that feeling?

She sure sounds excited when she talks about getting picked. She also seems a little star struck when she realizes that JA was there in the courtroom.

So, I assume that no one official has come forward to report how the "investigation" is going. I have to give Juan credit for keeping quiet. Can you imagine how he must be feeling?

Yeah like she won lotto .. OMG so stupid!! I get the impression she is THRIVING on the drama too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member