Discussions on Formal Sentencing Hearing - Jodi Arias #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
And keeps saying "what are the odds," almost as if it's too good to be true? Did you get that feeling?

Yea, we were asking the same thing earlier. What are the odds? Any chance this goes even deeper and somebody messed with the juror invitations that went out.
Pure speculation but it makes me wonder since the juror herself is now asking about the odds.

blech. that interview sucked. she is a liar. period. she cant save herself - unless she decides to just be honest.

guess there is more in the morning and tmorrow night.

Is there a reason why she would have the court baliff's phone number? Is this the person they would need to text if they had an issue with court scheduling? I don't know what she thought this person could do.

I don't think it was unusual or unlikely. High profile case, media interest, court might well have given jurors contact info in case they were being harassed, wanted to do an interview, etc.

Hey, you know what else .. you know that bit in court when JSS asks all the potential jurors if they recognise anyone .. why didn't she stick her hand up and say 'I know that dude from the telly!' .. ANOTHER LIE!

Yea, we were asking the same thing earlier. What are the odds? Any chance this goes even deeper and somebody messed with the juror invitations that went out.
Pure speculation but it makes me wonder since the juror herself is now asking about the odds.

I've never taken that seriously before but it suddenly struck me that it takes only one.

i dont buy her being a 'stealth' over her claims of DV. i also dont believe she is a DV victim; but she may be.

usually people who operate in a criminal element, er family - loathe all members of every aspect of the law enforcement community. i seriously doubt she has one ounce of respect for any cop or any prosecutor. she may not have served time or ever have been arrested, but when you lie with the dogs, you pretty much become the dogs. she choses to surround herself with criminals. to me that says a lot about her state of mind.

plus, she factually lied in the jury box to juan. she lost 1000% of credibility upon that action alone.

this actually pisses me the hell off because, as i said earlier, it is a major blow to the criminal justice system.

Man, I thought I was cynical. Y'all are making me feel positively naive.

She's married 2x felons, at least one of them demonstrably violent. What, do you see either of these men bringing her flowers every Friday?

So, please explain this to me.... The stalkers that were following jurors home called JSS to let her know??!! Please!! This is ridiculous!!

"After the verdict was announced," she said, "the judge ... told us the media already had our information. That some of us had been followed home."

http://www.azcentral.com/story/news...s-jodi-arias-juror-interview-part-1/24829299/

Yes please explain how that is possible, the list or jurors was given to the media as they awaited the press conference, so at that point 11 of them had not left to go home, which leaves her .. who's husband was at home talking to the media and saying she wasn't home yet. WTF.

JMO--I think in her world of close relationships with felons it's probably pretty normal to invent a narrative. If it's not too out there, I doubt it's closely questioned among her family and friends. I think she thought she could do the interview, set the record straight and that would be the end, because she "explained" it. Ummm...no.

Hey, you know what else .. you know that bit in court when JSS asks all the potential jurors if they recognise anyone .. why didn't she stick her hand up and say 'I know that dude from the telly!' .. ANOTHER LIE!

She sure did. Its right here below and she says she recognized Juan the minute she saw him. She is trying to make us believe she can immediately recognize him as soon as she sees him in the courtroom, on 2 different TV shows, and yet doesnt know him from her ex husbands trial that put him in Prison?
Ok. The Brooklyn Bridge is not for sale here.

""When I walked into the courtroom and I saw him for the initial jury selection," she said, "the only memory that I have of recognizing him is from TV. Nothing beyond that. Nothing past that."

She then recalled a second Martinez sighting: "I saw him on a true-crime show for another case and I want to say it was a case where a wife stabbed her husband in his sleep.""

So, please explain this to me.... The stalkers that were following jurors home called JSS to let her know??!! Please!! This is ridiculous!!

"After the verdict was announced," she said, "the judge ... told us the media already had our information. That some of us had been followed home."

http://www.azcentral.com/story/news...s-jodi-arias-juror-interview-part-1/24829299/

I think she got that wrong. The other jurors said the judge told them that happened to the last jury so if they want to give a post verdict interview to avoid being followed they could. How could they have been followed directly after the verdict was announced and before they'd gone home?

I don't think it was unusual or unlikely. High profile case, media interest, court might well have given jurors contact info in case they were being harassed, wanted to do an interview, etc.

lol :D
:drumroll:

I don't know what upsets me the most, that she's so full of baloney, or that it was possible for her to get on the jury! I think the latter, I think we hope that jury selection is a bit more, you know .. SELECTIVE!

I missed the live interview didn't I?

I never saw it... I'm reading the transcript.. I in shock that her attorney didn't pull the interview at the last minute after the jury selection videos came out!! SHOCKED!!

She sure did. Its right here below and she says she recognized Juan the minute she saw him. She is trying to make us believe she can immediately recognize him as soon as she sees him in the courtroom, on 2 different TV shows, and yet doesnt know him from her ex husbands trial that put him in Prison?
Ok. The Brooklyn Bridge is not for sale here.

""When I walked into the courtroom and I saw him for the initial jury selection," she said, "the only memory that I have of recognizing him is from TV. Nothing beyond that. Nothing past that."

She then recalled a second Martinez sighting: "I saw him on a true-crime show for another case and I want to say it was a case where a wife stabbed her husband in his sleep.""

That's crazy. She remembers him from a true crime show that she can't even remember the case. I have watched a lot of true crime shows in my day and if I saw one of the prosecutors in person I don't think I'd recognize a single one. No way. I am not buying it.

Man, I thought I was cynical. Y'all are making me feel positively naive.

She's married 2x felons, at least one of them demonstrably violent. What, do you see either of these men bringing her flowers every Friday?

Hello Hope,

IMO
I think the DV was just a big smokescreen and wasnt the important thing. I think the important thing was that she was in bed with felons, living with felons, married to felons, visiting felons in prison, and so it is pretty obvious she had the mindset of a felon which is usually meaning they dislike and dare say hate all forms of LE, Authority, Prosecuters, etc.

The alleged crimes were not small petty crimes. A murder charge was on one of them if I read it right. And other serious criminal charges. So its not like these were small crime people she likes to hang with.

I think that is the overwhelming thing that I take away from this. Which would be the primary reason why she may have a disdain going into this trial to side with JA.
Stick it to the man. And get back at Juan for personal reasons.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member