Discussions on Formal Sentencing Hearing - Jodi Arias #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
She sure did. Its right here below and she says she recognized Juan the minute she saw him. She is trying to make us believe she can immediately recognize him as soon as she sees him in the courtroom, on 2 different TV shows, and yet doesnt know him from her ex husbands trial that put him in Prison?
Ok. The Brooklyn Bridge is not for sale here.

""When I walked into the courtroom and I saw him for the initial jury selection," she said, "the only memory that I have of recognizing him is from TV. Nothing beyond that. Nothing past that."

She then recalled a second Martinez sighting: "I saw him on a true-crime show for another case and I want to say it was a case where a wife stabbed her husband in his sleep.""

I guess I'm in the market for the Brooklyn Bridge. Her ex doesn't appear to have had very many direct encounters with JM- if any. . He pled out. JM wasn't even in court the day he was sentenced.

She may very well not have recognized JM from her husband's case. And as if in Arizona the name "Martinez" is going to stand out if she hadn't?

Throw me off the island, sell me a bridge... There is more than enough to be dismayed about based on demonstrable facts.

That's crazy. She remembers him from a true crime show that she can't even remember the case. I have watched a lot of true crime shows in my day and if I saw one of the prosecutors in person I don't think I'd recognize a single one. No way. I am not buying it.
The show is either Dateline or 48hrs.She knew exactly who JM was. We can all agree that hes not forgetable. Im sure she and her husband talked about this case every night. I think she wanted off the case because her husband was using her as a cashcow. Imagine hubby hearing about her request to get off the jury on the nightly news? She moved forward with the original plan. It backfired. Its her problem if she lays down with and marries criminals. Also. didnt her husband out her? They are trying to do damage control. Muddy the waters. IMO

The case was pled out but it was ongoing for years. I find it hard to believe she had no interactions with Juan and even less hard to believe she didn't know the name of the prosecutor was the same as this one.

I love how she denies knowing much about the case because she wasn't interested, yet later admits recognising Juan from a 'Deadly Women' or similar type show .. as well as 'liking' HLN etc on FB .. Load of bunk.

Since she was named as the person her first husband lived with when he was put on probation, I wonder if there were any requirements for her. Like maybe, was she required to keep in contact with JM??

He ended up breaking his probation... I also wonder if she was required to report anything to JM..

The case was pled out but it was ongoing for years. I find it hard to believe she had no interactions with Juan and even less hard to believe she didn't know the name of the prosecutor was the same as this one.

EXACTLY!!!! "I thought she said anything she does she like to be the best at".... Except for with her MEMORY!!!!!! Sound familiar?????

I don't know what upsets me the most, that she's so full of baloney, or that it was possible for her to get on the jury! I think the latter, I think we hope that jury selection is a bit more, you know .. SELECTIVE!

Mrs G!!! Now, now... Let's look at it on the bright side... Serving on a jury is a great way to keep criminal minds OFF OUR STREETS for a few months!!!

I guess a prison marriage can last. I don't think there's a smiley to express my thoughts on this.

Only on the first page and reading up to 16 years together. Others are newbies or have a few years under their belt.

Amazed that a juror would pick another prison guy. Maybe he was her ex's roomie or something? Prison talk and all that. Met online. 6 months before she allowed her kids around him. Hey lady, there's a bigger pond to fish from out there!

Didn't recognize Juan, pishaw.

http://www.prisontalk.com/forums/archive/index.php/t-482369.html

"People are being attacked that didn't even know I was on jury duty."

Oh come on!!! WTF is that about .. seriously, does anyone seriously believe all the old ladies on Twitter are jumping her family and friends .. what a load of effing BS!

RBBM - I seriously believe it! I've been reading nothing but hateful comments. jmo

He was born in 1981 and JM was NOT in court that day.

The day after their wedding, she probably wasn't there either, especially if they already had children by then, the question still remains, did she know that JM was the prosecutor for his case and sorry but if she claims she didn't, that just seems unbelievable to me. She was the one who repeated in the interview how she is a stickler for doing the best that she can in everything that she does, so not even knowing who was prosecuting the father of your children the day after you married him, to the point that she didn't even recall his name??:blah::rolleyes::moo:

Here is the transcript of the interview instead of the video. Im not sure if the video includes more than what is here.

http://www.azcentral.com/story/news...s-jodi-arias-juror-interview-part-1/24829299/

I think there are supposed to be 2 more parts in coming days. Im not sure I am interested after reading this part.

The link in that article goes to another page with all 3 of the short video interviews, though yes there may be more yet to come.
http://www.azcentral.com/story/news...jodi-arias-juror-interview-excerpts/24830543/

"People are being attacked that didn't even know I was on jury duty."

Oh come on!!! WTF is that about .. seriously, does anyone seriously believe all the old ladies on Twitter are jumping her family and friends .. what a load of effing BS!

And let's not forget the crowd she runs with... These aren't feeble and meek folks... These are people who have PROVEN to be the types that have NO PROBLEM defending themselves in an altercation with ARMED individuals, and she has the NERVE to say they are threatened by WORDS over the Internet!!!

Hello Hope,

IMO
I think the DV was just a big smokescreen and wasnt the important thing. I think the important thing was that she was in bed with felons, living with felons, married to felons, visiting felons in prison, and so it is pretty obvious she had the mindset of a felon which is usually meaning they dislike and dare say hate all forms of LE, Authority, Prosecuters, etc.

The alleged crimes were not small petty crimes. A murder charge was on one of them if I read it right. And other serious criminal charges. So its not like these were small crime people she likes to hang with.

I think that is the overwhelming thing that I take away from this. Which would be the primary reason why she may have a disdain going into this trial to side with JA.
Stick it to the man. And get back at Juan for personal reasons.

I'm the most obnoxiously law-abiding person anyone could ever encounter. But. I clearly don't share the assumption that I'm hearing here on all sides that because she married 2 felons she must have a criminal mind herself, hate LE and want to screw authority just because.

What I find sad and disturbing is that twice now in this case DV has been front and center for all the wrong reasons. JA and her lies were one thing. 17? A liar and shouldn't have been in the jury. But to assume her claims of DV are lies because she married 2 felons or even because she lied to get on the jury is just wrong.

BOTH things can just as easily be true. She lied to get on the jury because she is still being abused ( or was abused long enough before) AND she's married to someone who wanted to take advantage of the opportunity of her serving on that jury.

He was born in 1981 and JM was NOT in court that day.

That's just one of the docs... There are tons pertaining to that case over the course of like 3 yrs...

I've watched the first part of the three part series involving juror #17.
Made a couple of observations.

1. Intellectually challenged.
2. Emotionally unstable.
3. Very thinly veiled lies.
4. Added additional information where it was not needed.
5. Feigned naiveté.
6. Went online (social media) asap, after verdict.
7. Called bailiff to see if she could "help", (*see #6), directly after the ****storm began.

I've met some people throughout my life that have offered to "help" under the guise of control.

8. Lied some more.

I'm so angry but yet, if she broke her shovel, so to speak; I would hand her another.
Coupled with the facts that we know, and what she has said so far may be helpful to the investigation.

Yes...there are usually several court appearances before plea deal is agreed to.
Then he violated his probation and was resentenced

Sure.... we're all chartering a bus to drive around the world picking us all up just so we can go throw tomatoes at her house... roflmao! (heavy snark)

Right!! Hahaha... Chartering a bus so we can go throw tomatoes at a bunch of felons!!! Lol!! As IF!!

It's a joke to say that any one of them would ever be afraid of an online threat (people exercising their 1st amendment rights)!! These are convicted felons we are talking about!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member