Discussions on Formal Sentencing Hearing - Jodi Arias #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have to suspect the whole thing after reading just the very beginning. This smells like it is going to be 1 sided based only on this first part.

""I feel like I'm being judged," Juror 17 said. "I didn't ask for this. I just showed up for jury duty."

Did she make any attempts to declare she wanted off the trial during Juan's questioning? NO. She had plenty of chances rigth there to demand she wanted off the case.

And then we have this.

"This interview came about when Juror 17's attorneys offered it to me without my having asked for it. I did not cover the Arias trials but I have worked with Juror 17's attorneys in the past on other sensitive stories." "

Sensitive stories? WTH? I have a bad feeling about this entire interview is going to be 1 sided opinion piece. Friends with the attornies. Nuff said.

Well that and when the columnist said 17 was questioned about all those wild conspiracy theories about her being a stealth juror......

Really? This is his choice of words?

"The reaction on social media has been murderous."

What's wrong with the people at that station/channel? Bad enough the first guy keifer, but now this one.

if she didnt want on, all she had to say is im anti-death penalty and she would be gone.
she also had heard others 'excuses' which got them dismissed.

liar.

Really? This is his choice of words?

"The reaction on social media has been murderous."

What's wrong with the people at that station/channel? Bad enough the first guy keifer, but now this one.

Yellow journalism at its finest. I'm sure he and the rest are all so proud.

Is there a yellow journalism school out there, because there seem to be a lot of graduates,

""Everything that I do, I try to be the best at it. I try to follow the instructions as well as possible.""

...including continually picking felons to marry out the entire ocean of men..........

ermkay.

I love how she denies knowing much about the case because she wasn't interested, yet later admits recognising Juan from a 'Deadly Women' or similar type show .. as well as 'liking' HLN etc on FB .. Load of bunk.

So juror17 remembers Martinez from a random crime show but doesn't remember him as someome who prosecuted her own husband? Yeah, okay.

""After the verdict was announced," she said, "the judge ... told us the media already had our information. That some of us had been followed home.""

Really? Yet, none of the other jurors have claimed such a thing. Who is "us" ?

Aaaaaand it would appear that the people following her home would be the reporter and cameraman who interviewed her husband at the door.

And you are right that no other jurors reported being followed!!

Further thoughts are that the judge told the jurors (after the verdict) that their names were already out there and they'd already been followed home? How did this happen if they hadn't gone home from court yet? Unless, the judge found out that the names were leaked at least the day before and the jurors were followed home the day before the verdict?

The statement or writing is not clearly written.

to those who cant stay up to watch...

the 'transcript' can be found HERE
http://www.azcentral.com/story/news...s-jodi-arias-juror-interview-part-1/24829299/

ETA. I dont believe her. at all.

J17 complains that her husband's name has been dragged through the mud. That upsets her. I wonder if she has given one moment's notice that through her volitional actions SHE was an active participant in dragging Travis Alexander's name through the mud.

ETA: What Nurmi, et. al. did to TA's reputation was soooo much worse than the perceived slights to J17's husband. She has no sense of relevancy. These two situations do not equate.

So juror17 remembers Martinez from a random crime show but doesn't remember him as someome who prosecuted her own husband? Yeah, okay.

I know right, what an absolute load of total bullschit!!!!!!!!!!! So many things gave her away in this interview IMO

""Everything that I do, I try to be the best at it. I try to follow the instructions as well as possible.""

...including continually picking felons to marry out the entire ocean of men..........

ermkay.

I see her halo already. Goody two shoes. She would never break a rule. :rolleyes:

J17 complains that her husband's name has been dragged through the mud. That upsets her. I wonder if she has given one moment's notice that through her volitional actions SHE was an active participant in dragging Travis Alexander's name through the mud.

ETA: What Nurmi, et. al. did to TA's reputation was soooo much worse than the perceived slights to J17's husband. She has no sense of relevancy. These two situations do not equate.

Which convicted felon might that be?

It is my belief that this woman believes that the best defense is a good offense.

Exactly my feeling. Trying to garner sympathy. Why get a lawyer? And why go to a news media to attract even more attention?

I love how she denies knowing much about the case because she wasn't interested, yet later admits recognising Juan from a 'Deadly Women' or similar type show .. as well as 'liking' HLN etc on FB .. Load of bunk.

Yes! She even remembered it was the case where she "wants to say" a woman stabbed her sleeping husband...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
obamna