Discussions on Formal Sentencing Hearing - Jodi Arias #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been lurking here with you through both trials...but just had to send a message to this person also..this teacher should not be around children. I have never posted before so if this is not done correctly please forgive me.lol

WELCOME Shanie!

Good thing this woman was fired. Future employers will want to know why she was fired from her job. That will be a difficult thing to explain to make it sound okay.

I have been lurking here with you through both trials...but just had to send a message to this person also..this teacher should not be around children. I have never posted before so if this is not done correctly please forgive me.lol

:welcome4: Shanie, good post and look forward to seeing you join in the discussions.

Wow. Looks like we have another narcissist. This is J17's comment regarding hearing Tanisha say that real justice will be when JA burns in hell:

"I don't blame her reaction," Juror 17 said. "I don't blame her pain. If anything, I was a little relieved that her comment wasn't towards a holdout juror."

Oh and how nice of you not to blame the victim's family.

Source:
http://www.azcentral.com/story/news...-arias-juror-17-spared-killers-life/24885399/

:seeya: Hello and :welcome: ! And your post looks fine to me !

:wagon::wagon:

Just looked at Jill Delos Santos FB...Something is off. She only has 29 friends for one thing, all from different states or Countries. One of her "friends" is
Olga Paikopoulou, < Pandora's real name from JAII site.

Thank-you for taking the time to write this. I even think her rage is just another way to control people when nothing else will work.

You're welcome. Exactly, she does use her rage as a form of control when all else fails. I would say that the BPD rage is the last resort in her arsenal of tools to control. It is very apparent that the tools of manipulation, sex, charm, lying, triagulation, intellectualizing, gaslighting, shaming, etc...are utilized first (particularly in light of the fact that she is absolutely obsessed with how people see her, and with her reputation) and when those fail then the rage becomes all consuming yet useful for her. IMO

Just looked at Jill Delos Santos FB...Something is off. She only has 29 friends for one thing, all from different states or Countries. One of her "friends" is
Wow! Good catch. I agree, something is very odd.

I'd still like to know what two of her biggest supporters were so happy about on Feb 23rd, which also happens to be the day two jurors were dismissed just before the lottery. My gut tells me that there is more to J17 and her connection to this case.

MOO

IIRC one of those two juror's wasn't dismissed but excused due to the death of her mother. After the non-verdict she spoke with press very upset that she had been viewed as someone who did something wrong when the situation was beyond her control and extremely emotional.

My comment was in response to, not only the teacher doing something stupid, but the director who was given an opportunity to make a statement to the press. That has nothing whatsoever to do with hiring or firing policies. The director could have chosen to condemn the act of filling these children's minds with garbage. That did not happen. It was merely the uploading, nothing more.

These people are influencing kids.

Sent from my SCH-S960L using Tapatalk 2

I think they may operating on the "less said the better" principle at the moment. If any of those children are taunted or bullied as a result of that video, I'm sure
the BGC and Miss Santos will be hearing a lot more from irate parents ....... stay tuned.

MissHaley, another central feature of psychopathy is that these individual's can be incredibly charming, charismatic, and articulate. But what matters even more is that these individuals are SUPERB at identifying their victims--they are con's and a con always knows his mark. They have an almost innate ability to pick out those who are susceptible to their machinations.

I'm not so sure Jodi is that great at identifying her potential victims. I just think she goes for a lot of "at bats". Who do we know that she thought she could manipulate and did her best to try, and it didn't work? Flores, JSS (I don't think she was blind to the manipulations, but had trouble meshing them with judicial necessity), Troy, Abe Abdelhadi, Deanna, Websleuthers, Sheriff Joe, the six swaggering armed-to-the teeth guards that marched her into the June 2013 hearing (this is almost as good as the Walmart smackdown, IMO, especially when you see who's laughing his *ss off in the video), the soon-to-come-into-her-life Big Bertha Gangbanger Max-ers at Perryville.....

Wow! Good catch. I agree, something is very odd.

:seeya: Nosey Nellie, here ... lol !

Anyway ... I see the "Twins" are friends: Sandy and Sue ...

And Thanks, for the scoop !

Yeah .. looks like a FB account she uses just for the case don't you think .. I have one I use just for trial watching too, because I didn't want to use my real one on some of the facebook pages just in case I annoyed a nutter.

Wow. Looks like we have another narcissist. This is J17's comment regarding hearing Tanisha say that real justice will be when JA burns in hell:

"I don't blame her reaction," Juror 17 said. "I don't blame her pain. If anything, I was a little relieved that her comment wasn't towards a holdout juror."

Oh and how nice of you not to blame the victim's family.

Source:
http://www.azcentral.com/story/news...-arias-juror-17-spared-killers-life/24885399/

I haven't watched her interview, don't plan to. Let's face it, from her comments I have read and the biographical data that is 'out there' I think she is none too bright.
She just got played by a sociopath......... what else is there to say? Everyone sees it but her!

Regarding Madeleine74: I don't understand how anyone can opine they know what someone else is thinking, feeling, intending, wanting, wishing, dreaming or any of the other things imagined, without being told by the subject.

Are you talking about Dr. F. and Geffner?

And ALV!

:seeya: Nosey Nellie, here ... lol !

Anyway ... I see the "Twins" are friends: Sandy and Sue ...

And Thanks, for the scoop !

Yep, and she "like's" all the Jodi sites....I wonder which name she is posting under/as in the JAII site? She's one of them... and you can mark my words on that :giggle:

I saw a screen shot on twitter, and she is also friends with none other than Sandy Arias, and some others from the JAII site too.

Or the attorneys on her next assignment/case told her to shut it down.
Or the attorneys on her next assignment/case told her to shut it down.

Question: Just because she has deleted her account(s) aren't those records still available, perhaps with a legal request to Twitter?

I saw that disgusting video, it is on the JAII site. Kids waving signs and saying I love you Jodi. The teacher, Jill Delus Santos, is on Facebook and supports all four of the pro JA sites. She should be fired. I have already send e-mails to Macy's and Walgreens complaining about their support for the Boys and Girls Club doing something so reprehensive. I tried to make a comment on the Boys and Girls Facebook page in Maui, but they had so many comments they shut off the feature and you can't comment but I have already sent and e-mail to them and will write a letter to the National Headquarters in Washington DC

There is a disgusting JAII supporter claiming drug use by the Alexanders. Check out comments to this article.

http://www.fox10phoenix.com/story/2...lub-worker-records-kids-supporting-jodi-arias

I haven't watched her interview, don't plan to. Let's face it, from her comments I have read and the biographical data that is 'out there' I think she is none too bright.

Trust me her interview is so heavily edited you can just listen to or read the intro from the interviewer and you've got 95% of it. The rest is little snippets of statements from J17 that are somewhat out of context and lacking specificity. This is not an in-depth and far-reaching interview. It's about as complicated as a paragraph published in People Magazine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GinTonic