Discussions on Formal Sentencing Hearing - Jodi Arias #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just looked at Jill Delos Santos FB...Something is off. She only has 29 friends for one thing, all from different states or Countries. One of her "friends" is
Olga Paikopoulou, < Pandora's real name from JAII site.
OMG! Aunt Sue was also said to have been a friend. Did you see that or was it removed already? A whole lotta deletin' goin' on!

I dunno, Hat, I'm a little sceptical when it comes to the on-line bloggers' discoveries. Not that they aren't true, but they usually involve the unearthing of something nasty within the Arias camp, rather than info from DA's office, etc. KWIM?

Still, anxiously awaiting - anything that helps show Arias for what she is, and to see the downfall of her really foul-mouthed supporters at the two worst sites.

FWIW last time Tie had a scoop it was right on the money about Arias followers being banned. They tweeted it out then Arpaio later confirmed it.

I don't think people have to be psychic to use their common sense and come to a conclusion. It's that whole walks like a duck thing. We might as well shut this board down if we shouldn't be discussing theories and opinions on all of the hoopla of this crazy case because it's pretty hard to get all of the exact facts of this case when everything is so secret.

Agreed on that. Except when it comes to suggesting what someone else is thinking and what their intentions are. IMO that's more about projection.

carmack.jpg

Oh, I am not a subscriber to BK's site. Can someone please help those of us who don't have a subscription out? I just want to know the gist of the Manifesto. Thanks!

the ninjas are back! The manifesto again details the ninja attacks. blech

I don't think people have to be psychic to use their common sense and come to a conclusion. It's that whole walks like a duck thing. We might as well shut this board down if we shouldn't be discussing theories and opinions on all of the hoopla of this crazy case because it's pretty hard to get all of the exact facts of this case when everything is so secret.

BRAVO!! :goldcrown:

JMO-- Something about the info we are waiting for today seems very significant to me. Guess we'll see.

I feel the same way. It's also interesting that MDLR deleted her Twitter account today as well. I hope we find out what is going on soon.

Why do you suppose he mentioned having prior knowledge of the project at all then? He certainly could have just issued a presser saying she had been fired and been done with it.

I can only speculate on that, but perhaps it seemed necessary to him to make a point that the director or head of that location is not completely out-of-the-loop with activities in the classrooms, but the uploading part of it was both unknown to the director as well as against BAG club policies.

I feel the same way. It's also interesting that MDLR deleted her Twitter account today as well. I hope we find out what is going on soon.

Oh wow, yes she did ... coincidence ?

:seeya:

Excellent points, Rickshawn. This is why I have predicted in the prison system she will be the recipient of restraints, pepper spray, tasers, and multiple stays in Ad Seg, because when all other tools of control fail she will be left with nothing other than her rage. Which will ultimately be her undoing in a prison setting.

Yup! In prison there will be rules, the likes of which the killer did not see in Estrella until just recently but when she did, look what happened!

Well, Jef Gold keeps tweeting "Follow the money, I told you so!." So, maybe $ has something to do with the big news.

Thank you so much for this info. This killer just never stops the blame game, does she?!?

it is completely unbelievable. It is the same drivel we have heard for months. There is also a separate section re Mimi Hall, the Alexander family and her own family. Sick...truly a sick mind

It could become a cult unless stopped.

I have tried to stay away from the JA support sites. Honestly, I find them quite scary. I do agree with you and these people are the type to fall for cults. Just the thought of knowing there are people out there like them and think the way they do is alarming. They give me a chill down my spine. Evil begets evil and it shows on those sites.

Usually most of them are loners and misfits themselves in society. They remind me a lot of the very strange women who want to marry serial killers who are imprisoned.

But sometimes excerpts of what is said 'over there' is put here and elsewhere. The raw hatred they seem to possess against anyone that doesn't suck up to the murderer is very much cultish in nature.

I think these kind of groups can be quite dangerous. They don't care what they say or who they say it about. Just knowing they put up all the names of the jurors frightens me. It shows they too are lawless like the one they support.

Juror 17 of course was left off. And she says she has been threatened although its obvious no one has tried to harm her. And I don't believe in making threats against anyone. But the ones I worry the most about are the ones on her support sites. They seem to be extremists and diabolical fanatics. That can dangerous since so many loons seem to want their 15 minutes of fame these days and don't care what it takes to get it either.

So I worry more about the 11 jurors being stalked than I do juror 17.

I was reading an article this morning about Ashley Judd and someone tweeted so very ugly false things about her. She is now going to sue the ones who tweeted the garbage. So I certainly wish something could be done about the JA support sites when they only incite hatred and make threats.

Some in our country have gone absolutely nuts imo. Who in the hell ever heard of someone making a video with children saying they love a convicted cold blooded murderer? Yet that is what happened. And Troy is mistaken imo. These children weren't teens and were much younger than that.

Our world is upside down when a murderer turns into a celebrity and has fanatical worshippers.

IMO

So is the big news the manifesto?

Bravo, I just read the manifesto and there is no news in it. Jodi basically tells the two ninjas killed Travis story. She says when she goes to the great judgment before Christ that Travis' blood won't be on her hands. And lies like we have heard from the beginning. Just more lies.

What's tragic is that JA was livid about Mimi Hall and Mimi wasn't even interested in TA as more than a friend. TA wanted something more but Mimi made it clear that wasn't to be and that was that. I think the first time JA would have learned this would have been during her trial.

I am so excited by this .. my GUESS is it's got something to do with MDLR .. is that what everyone else thinks, should we open a book on it?

That, or J17 has been investigated and they got something on her.

Oh wow, yes she did ... coincidence ?

:seeya:

Not only that--but I was just checking out Juan's Fans FB page. A comment was made about MDLR deleting not just her Twitter account, but she is also deleting some of her FB "friends." This is getting really interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela