Discussions on Formal Sentencing Hearing - Jodi Arias #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The BBM part is what blows my mind! How in the heck can a professional(?) get to conclude that?? I mean really? How can all these def witlesses tell a jury that what they conclude from a sentence that is so far from what it is. I'm sure many families say fu to each other, ok that means incest? C'mon.
The other one is how they overplayed Travis sentence in the sex tape. Sounds like a 12yr girl = a pedo by 'definition? How? No it doesn't.
It's like someone says, "I love animals" & they will say, 'oooh, that means they like sex w/animals'. I mean, I never heard humans making weird conclusions like that. Even children can reason from A to B in a straight line! These people got PAID to be stupid?
Help! I'm not too good with explaining myself as so many of you are but, I hope you see what I'm trying to convey. Thanks.

She will say anything no matter how ludicrous/outrageous for $$$ and her own twisted agendas. Sickening.

Yes and didn't Ryan B. state Jodith showed up with bandaids on her fingers. Stating she cut herself at work. IIRC.

One would think MDLR would stay off any and all social media. At least for awhile. Lordy!

No surprise, but the cameleon JA took borrowed stole used sA

In the JA secret testimony at her re-trial she tells jurors that when TA and she met, he tried to mirror her likes and ideas so they would be compatible. Where do you think she heard this MIRROR behavior from? She did not use those words in the first trial, but after Dr. D testified about JA mirroring others she decided to use it in her re-trial testimony and didn't think any of us trial watchers out here would hear her and comment on it. It's part of her BPD dx

No surprise, but the cameleon JA took borrowed stole used sA

In the JA secret testimony at her re-trial she tells jurors that when TA and she met, he tried to mirror her likes and ideas so they would be compatible. Where do you think she heard this MIRROR behavior from? She did not use those words in the first trial, but after Dr. D testified about JA mirroring others she decided to use it in her re-trial testimony and didn't think any of us trial watchers out here would hear her and comment on it. It's part of her BPD dx
Good catch Sam. The distinction to pick up on the subtle as opposed the obvious is a fine line.

OMG

I can't believe Juan played JAs orgasm clip in court. :shame:

Yeah, I watched day 5 part 1 last night and found myself wondering why that entire recording needed to be played. The giggling, singing and groaning had no real value other than sensationalism and was frankly BORING. What a total waste of valuable court time. I could see relevant parts being aired, however, 40 minutes and more ???

I'm picking through bits of the re-sentencing testimony, actually looking for sidebars. They are very enlightening! Had to laugh at the one where they were discussing what to do about McGee backing out.

JW had just said she had not spoken with him; then proceeded to say that he had told her he was being harassed on the Travis support page. Juan jumps in - "You said you hadn't spoken with him". JW responds, "I emailed him". JSS looks aghast. "You emailed him the information from the support page?" JW, "Yes." Quick cover up - "Well, he has been monitoring it himself too." Unbelievable! So are their blatant efforts to delay. At least JSS was adamant about moving the trial along on that particular day (final jury selection). What happened to her impetus down the road is anybody's guess.

ETA: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cq7v...ailpage#t=3783 From 55.24 to end

I asked this the other day,but didn't get an answer. The day of JA's does anyone from TA's family and the killer's family get to address the judge prior to sentencing? Will the killer address the court?

I asked this the other day,but didn't get an answer. The day of JA's does anyone from TA's family and the killer's family get to address the judge prior to sentencing? Will the killer address the court?

IIRC azl said it's really up to the judge. Its not necessary and it isn't NOT allowed either.

I'm picking through bits of the re-sentencing testimony, actually looking for sidebars. They are very enlightening! Had to laugh at the one where they were discussing what to do about McGee backing out.

JW had just said she had not spoken with him; then proceeded to say that he had told her he was being harassed on the Travis support page. Juan jumps in - "You said you hadn't spoken with him". JW responds, "I emailed him". JSS looks aghast. "You emailed him the information from the support page?" JW, "Yes." Quick cover up - "Well, he has been monitoring it himself too." Unbelievable! So are their blatant efforts to delay. At least JSS was adamant about moving the trial along on that particular day (final jury selection). What happened to her impetus down the road is anybody's guess.

JW knew he would not be a good witness because he was lying and she knew it. She wanted it to look like he was harassed so she could get the affidavit in. That way JM could not cross ex him and show him to be the liar he is. I have no respect for JA or KN at all

JA wanted the secret testimony because she was going to tell some new lies and adjust her earlier testimony from the 1st trial and act real pitiful. Obviously she didn't want anyone who saw her earlier in the first trial to comment on her new lies and her altered behavior. She knew with juror 17 she wasn't going to get the DP but she wanted to drive the knife into a few more people while she had the chance. Too bad for her so called drug addicted parents that their daughter, who they were supporting decided to throw them under the bus and lie on them like she did TA

Wow, do you have a link for that day? I'd love to hear that sidebar.

Yeah, I watched day 5 part 1 last night and found myself wondering why that entire recording needed to be played. The giggling, singing and groaning had no real value other than sensationalism and was frankly BORING. What a total waste of valuable court time. I could see relevant parts being aired, however, 40 minutes and more ???

And that was faked, or my name is not Tulessa.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Papaya-salad