Discussions on Formal Sentencing Hearing - Jodi Arias #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My favourite line has always been "All right. So why is it, why is it then, ma`am, that you showed up with three gas cans in Salt Lake City?" :drumroll: I've watched it hundreds of times. :blushing:

Link - I wanna see.

This is what Jodi has to look forward to....

Pamela Smart "It's hard for people to understand that this really means life," she said. "It's a very serious sentence, and honestly, I think it's worse than the death penalty. It is, because even the death penalty has an end."

Sometimes, but I know of a case that has had no real resolution, and the murder was 30+years ago. It still continues with no date set for execution, yet no overturning the sentence and commuting to life. I advocate for that family now, and it makes me sick each and every time another bump in the road occurs. :tantrum:.

Regarding Nurmi's statement that New Zealand is in Europe...... And Juan's response, "Objection: Geography."

Ha ha - I missed that one. So Nurmi really said that? As an Australian I am embarassed for Nurmi for being such a drongo!

What was Nurmi's correction, LMAO? "New Zealand is part of the British Empire." Bwahahahaha!

This is great that they are doing this, for two reasons... People can't cry wolf anymore, and those that really need help can get it!!

**You have to go see the first 2 comments at the bottom of the article, are there people who really think like this??

"That is just crazy ! Cops kill people ! You should avoid calling the cops. Your safer calling any one else if u need help!"

"The news stations promote calling the cops because they work hand and hand now!"

My honest answer?? To even be a jodi supporter there must be some level of mental or emotional disturbance and that's where They are working from. Unbalanced mentally or emotionally disturbed people following a narcissistic sociopath.

I agree. I wonder why the killer's family joins in?

There are so many Juanism's, I found these for starters.

Are you done? Now answer my question.

So, she picks up the license plate not knowing if it was hers, now she's a thief.

How do I love thee, let me count the lies.

I guess that's the price of premeditation these days... $12.96

That's a picture of you, and your DUMB sister.

It looked like a wildebeest migration.

My new favorite Twitter hashtag... #jodiariaswho?

I am SO glad this Delos Santos was fired! Some of these kids seem very young. What a sickening thing to do. These Delos Santos types are exactly the kind of people Arias seeks out...the very weak minded! Glad she's out of there and away from those kids!!!! I applaud the Chief Executive Officer for doing her job!!

Hmm... Troy Hayden says Quinn Michaels (Jodi's Art Seller on Twitter) is real because he's the one who was the conduit between ja and TH. He set up the meeting between them and got letters from ja to TH. He would copy the letters and give the copies to TH. Watch the video, TH gives much more info! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=856rFUKg9Fg Is is my opinion only, but quinn michaels is connected to maria de la rosa somehow. Is it MDLR's husband or brother? When TH wanted to contact ja, he'd communicate (I don't know how, voice or msg) and he'd get a response within 24 hrs.

I'd be satisfied to know that TH actually verified who QM is in real life, hopefully he'll tell us. The only thing I would tell TH is that she has money coming in from many sources and donations, not just art sales and I'm afraid he's stuck on that as her only source of funds (the art sales). He did say that in Oct 2014, she told him he had 20k, the enquirer article says in Dec. nearly 40k. Like I would trust either ja or the ne, but worth investigating.

Once again, something still smells bad with mdlr.

ETA: who gave the letters to Troy Hayden after getting them from the inmate? Was it Michaels himself visiting her or was it mdlr?

Troy Hayden video discusses the Juan's Tie/Christine Beswick/@Quinn__Michaels information.

Interesting that Michaels gave COPIES to Troy Hayden, not the originals. Keeping them for himself to sell at a later date perhaps? Legal issues? Edits?

I am SO glad this Delos Santos was fired! Some of these kids seem very young. What a sickening thing to do. These Delos Santos types are exactly the kind of people Arias seeks out...the very weak minded! Glad she's out of there and away from those kids!!!! I applaud the Chief Executive Officer for doing her job!!

The parents should sue this woman for exploiting their kids.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela