Discussions on Formal Sentencing Hearing - Jodi Arias #9

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know if videos of when Arias was representing herself, would they ever be available? Thanks.

Wonder if his other name is Sue

Sent from my SCH-S960L using Tapatalk 2

Didn't Sue say he was a developer on a team for something specific - a program or software? I know it was discussed here at length but can't remember the name of the program.

So why wasn't the manifesto entered into evidence to refute her claims of sex and other lies?

I'm not positive but it seems the defense was able to keep it out

Wonder if his other name is Sue

Sent from my SCH-S960L using Tapatalk 2

Or Smith?

Listening to Troy...so Jodi wanted another interview with Troy as this last jury was deliberating. Good Luck Troy, she never lets go.....

Or Smith?

Listening to Troy...so Jodi wanted another interview with Troy as this last jury was deliberating. Good Luck Troy, she never lets go.....
I can't listen again right now, but didn't Troy say he never spoke to the Quinn person? How does he know it's not MDLR? Who else had almost immediate access to the convicted one? Sure wish we could see her visit records.

Christine Beswick retweeted
A Voice @AVoice5 · 1h 1 hour ago
@bychristinebswk @juanstie MDLR's facebook page is gone as of today.

ETA: It was down for about 3 hours and is apparently back up....this next tweet is interesting:

Juan Martinez's Tie ‏@juanstie 37m37 minutes ago
@bychristinebswk It's back up again. Remember that text I sent you? What case was the one that had accts. going back up due to investigation

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
March 12, 2015
County Attorney Issues Statement on State v. Arias Juror 17

PHOENIX – Maricopa County Attorney Bill Montgomery issued the following statement today in response to recent reports of threats and intimidation made against a member of the jury in State v. Jodi Arias:

Claims of juror misconduct in any trial are viewed with seriousness given the potential impact on the integrity of our criminal justice system and confidence in jury verdicts. Closely associated with this concern is the importance of avoiding an environment in which jurors are singled out for attack and subjected to threats to their safety and well-being because of individual decisions made in the process of jury deliberations. Whether those decisions are in the favor of the prosecution or not, they must be respected if we are to expect fellow citizens to willingly serve in the future and conscientiously carry out their oaths with honor and integrity.

In instances where there is credible information of misconduct, the Maricopa County Attorney's Office will review the matter, request an independent investigation, and then seek an independent review for any potential charges and then for prosecution. This process may be altered where circumstances warrant.

In the current situation surrounding the State v. Arias trial, attacks on Juror 17, which can only presently be based on speculation, must cease. There is a process for review that is outlined above. Anger and frustration at suspected actions inconsistent with our jury system does not provide justification for death threats or disgusting characterizations of what should happen to someone's person. Instead, the same fidelity to fairly assessing available information as expected in the underlying criminal trial should be observed in this matter.

###

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Excuses excuses with the defense team. Get yourselves together. Disorganization makes me grr. Even your lies are not organized.
( not word for word) Ex I haven't spoken to McGee. I'm a little concerned b/c his name was linked not by the defense. (sweetheart Juan does not need to leak anything. probably was leaked from JA's....... never mind I wont go there) Juan said it wasn't him but KN talked over him saying he was being sandbagged. ( lets not steal Juan's words okay)
The justice for Travis website where they discuss vile things? Hmm even the state vs JA on facebook while things can get out of hand I'm not sure I call it vile. And really KN thought Travis' family was behind the site. SMH. Yeah that is all I will say on that b/c what I want to say will get me hit by a wooden spoon.
Then JSS tries to help JW cover up her lie when Juan questions how she knows he knows about the website and JW still screws it up by saying she emailed him. Then another quick cover up by herself and KN....judge he also monitors it. Argh.

If you are going to lie please get your lies right so my head doesn't hurt.

Didn't Sue say he was a developer on a team for something specific - a program or software? I know it was discussed here at length but can't remember the name of the program.

Autopsy?

I don't understand what ja supporters get out of trashing the family of a murder victim? I really don't get it and I have a good imagination. Anybody have insight into that?

See, that's what is so unusual about this murderer, her supporters, this trial. This type of 'support' is something we've rarely ever seen. It's one thing to 'support' her, but it goes way beyond. Where they go so far with attacking/victim bashing, then to Travis family & friends, then to Travis supporters, who are on social media!
We saw a small bit of this with Biaz, they couldn't trash Caylee, so he went after George. He brought a few things up & left it. Never near the extent of that this killer's defense did! I don't know how much Casey supporters harassed or threatened George, Cindy & then her brother, then onto their friends & the rest of their family. Probably some, but we didn't hear near that much as this killer's supporters.

Rarely seen where a killer's supporters, post personal info (real or made up) about Travis family & friends, but also posting personal info info about Travis supporters. I don't know how this started or why either.

Like right now, are Odin Lloyds supporters, family, friends for his justice being bashed, posted about on SM? FB pages made about them with vile things getting posted by Aaron H's supporters?

It's a very disturbing thing how far these 'fans' go & like you said 'for what reason'?

oops - thanks go to
ElleElle
This is good. on youTube. The best is when busts ALV about testifying for 2 men in a criminal court and lying about it to the jury.
The Ultimate Jodi Arias Trial "Best Of" Video!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dWnAn9KOkVA
---------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you - fun compilation! More, more :D Once again MDLR shows her lack of decorum and professionalism by guffawing when ALV ask JM if he's mad at her. None of the other DT including ja even smiled at that.

And love, love, love that Dr. Demarte. Demarte describes ja's aberrant behavior and wonders if she has an "intellectual deficit". Einstein, lol.

To me, the reason people were so upset with George and Cindy was because they covered up for their daughter murdering their own granddaughter. It's understandable to me. They could have, instead, stood up for their granddaughter and not supported Casey but apparently they figured, oh well, Caylee is gone anyway, all we have now is Casey. So it's a little different because all the players are in the same family.

In JA's case, I cannot understand WHY her family acts so despicable as the Alexanders act with grace and dignity and have never publicly said anything against JA's family. I guess they are mad because they think Travis deserved to die? Even still, why is that his families fault? He IS dead? It's like they cannot even put themselves in the Alexanders place and consider how they would feel if the tables were turned. Kind of like juror 17 who could sit there and say she didn't know if she would want the person that killed her child to be killed. REALLY??? There is no rationalizing their thought processes because obviously they cannot think beyond the words as they come out of their mouth. They don't understand consequences of actions and they are totally missing any kind of empathy chip in their own souls.

I have a friend that I have only known thru online and texting. Her ex husband was a Marine and served 4 tours in Afghanistan. I met him online on a Christian forum I used to frequent. About 3 weeks into his 4th tour he got severely injured to the point that he was bed ridden, had brain injuries and could not take care of himself. He had PTSD and was very violent too. There's a lot more but anyway some haters on that forum that are against war of any kind told him he was a murderer and he should just off himself. Well he DID. They had those WBC people show up to protest his funeral and my friend (his ex) is STILL being harassed and he has been dead for a year now. It's very sad and I only shared that because there are a lot of evil people in the world and a lot of them are like JA and just won't let it go EVER. But there is really no explaining the pain they continue to try to inflict on the Alexanders because you just can't explain evil or mental illness in any kind of rational way.

See, that's what is so unusual about this murderer, her supporters, this trial. This type of 'support' is something we've rarely ever seen. It's one thing to 'support' her, but it goes way beyond. Where they go so far with attacking/victim bashing, then to Travis family & friends, then to Travis supporters, who are on social media!
We saw a small bit of this with Biaz, they couldn't trash Caylee, so he went after George. He brought a few things up & left it. Never near the extent of that this killer's defense did! I don't know how much Casey supporters harassed or threatened George, Cindy & then her brother, then onto their friends & the rest of their family. Probably some, but we didn't hear near that much as this killer's supporters.

Rarely seen where a killer's supporters, post personal info (real or made up) about Travis family & friends, but also posting personal info info about Travis supporters. I don't know how this started or why either.

Like right now, are Odin Lloyds supporters, family, friends for his justice being bashed, posted about on SM? FB pages made about them with vile things getting posted by Aaron H's supporters?

It's a very disturbing thing how far these 'fans' go & like you said 'for what reason'?

I can't understand her rabid supporters either, things like this (below) just make you think some folks have plummeted off the edge of sanity:

Juan Martinez's Tie ‏@juanstie · 19h19 hours ago
RETWEET PLEASE EVERYBODY REPORT THIS PAGE! This is sick. We need a mass report on this. #JodiArias https://www.facebook.com/pages/*advertiser censored**-The-Alexanders/612466575555187 …

Juan Martinez's Tie ‏@juanstie · 18h18 hours ago
WE DID IT!! PAGE DOWN!! THANK YOU EVERYONE! Power in numbers! God Bless

The Gold Patrol™ ‏@thegoldpatrol · 18h18 hours ago
MISSION ACCOMPLISHED @juanstie #JodiArias That Hate FB page now down.

To me, the reason people were so upset with George and Cindy was because they covered up for their daughter murdering their own granddaughter. It's understandable to me. They could have, instead, stood up for their granddaughter and not supported Casey but apparently they figured, oh well, Caylee is gone anyway, all we have now is Casey. So it's a little different because all the players are in the same family.

In JA's case, I cannot understand WHY her family acts so despicable as the Alexanders act with grace and dignity and have never publicly said anything against JA's family. I guess they are mad because they think Travis deserved to die? Even still, why is that his families fault? He IS dead? It's like they cannot even put themselves in the Alexanders place and consider how they would feel if the tables were turned. Kind of like juror 17 who could sit there and say she didn't know if she would want the person that killed her child to be killed. REALLY??? There is no rationalizing their thought processes because obviously they cannot think beyond the words as they come out of their mouth. They don't understand consequences of actions and they are totally missing any kind of empathy chip in their own souls.

I have a friend that I have only known thru online and texting. Her ex husband was a Marine and served 4 tours in Afghanistan. I met him online on a Christian forum I used to frequent. About 3 weeks into his 4th tour he got severely injured to the point that he was bed ridden, had brain injuries and could not take care of himself. He had PTSD and was very violent too. There's a lot more but anyway some haters on that forum that are against war of any kind told him he was a murderer and he should just off himself. Well he DID. They had those WBC people show up to protest his funeral and my friend (his ex) is STILL being harassed and he has been dead for a year now. It's very sad and I only shared that because there are a lot of evil people in the world and a lot of them are like JA and just won't let it go EVER. But there is really no explaining the pain they continue to try to inflict on the Alexanders because you just can't explain evil or mental illness in any kind of rational way.

BBM- Thank you for sharing this. That is so so sad, it hurts my heart. Your last statement really summed it up for me, that I bolded. No explaining the evil. Rational people can't understand evil. That's it! Some people just have their mind set to hurt & cause pain. :(

Snipped by me.

I sat here with my mouth agape a few weeks ago as I read somewhere where Aunt Sue was complaining that Travis' family never apologized to Jodi's family for all the pain he caused (gag) and abuse (double gag) he had heaped upon her.

I love what was posted earlier about victim mentality. I think this is the poster family for that.

BBM - The killer's supporters (including certain members of her family, imo) have the same lemming mindset as the WBC and they are just as vicious. The killer's Aunt Sue had the nerve to post on Facebook that Travis' family had never apologized to Jodi's family on his behalf for abusing Jodi! :facepalm: Can you believe the gall?! I'm really sorry your friend had to go through all that.

Snipped by me.

I sat here with my mouth agape a few weeks ago as I read somewhere where Aunt Sue was complaining that Travis' family never apologized to Jodi's family for all the pain he caused (gag) and abuse (double gag) he had heaped upon her.

I love what was posted earlier about victim mentality. I think this is the poster family for that.

I would think Aunt Sue should be more concerned that their daughter never apologizes to them for all the pain she has caused them. jmo

MissHaley, you are right some people just have their minds made up to do evil and they don't even care that it is wrong. Some know and don't care and some are deluded IMO. I just read a tweet from Timewilltell that was saying they were taking a break because of all the hate and how it needed to stop. But then they go on to say "what did Jesus do when he had haters? He said to forgive them" and then they go on to say "prayers to all those that support Jodi and to the one that do not you will be judged in the end for your actions go back to God's 10 commandments. Please JSS show mercy when you make your decision on April 13. Life with the parole."

So I guess, in their minds, it was OK for JA to kill Travis but WE are all going to be judged because of the 10 commandments?, which I assume they are alluding to "thou shalt not kill"? And there is NO rationale to explain that kind of cray cray thinking. JMHO

Snipped by me.

YES! That's what I mean about how so far out of reality this has gone! I will always keep in mind 'memoriesbymichelle's' statement about -we can't understand evil.
I always look to other cases/trials to compare. Would Aaron H's family expect Odin's family to apologize to them because Odin disrespected Aaron by talking to people Aaron didn't approve of? It's so messed up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MG89