Discussions on Formal Sentencing Hearing - Jodi Arias #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry Moderators and everyone but thought I would share a few of my thoughts. Unfortunately the death penalty is off the table for Jodi .She will most likely spend a large amount of time completely alone. Maybe she will sign up for a inmate penpal.
I have the perfect person in mind--Scott Peterson. They have a lot in common. Here are a few things they could discuss via the mail. Here are a few topics they could discuss.. Their " innocence" -(both found guilty of murder); the crappy prison food, family they will never see, things they will never do. places they will never visit. , how good looking they used to be; bad relationships and how badly they have treated others. They are some similarities- both enjoy sports- Scott loves fishing & playing basketball and Jodi likes standing on her head and is fascinated with martial arts ( ninjas). Both are narcissistic in my opinion, both seem to like being in charge and being the center of attention. They have also shattered so many beautiful lives. They are long distance so they can't harm each other and hopefully no one else. No two people have deserved each other more than Jodi and Scott.

My heart goes out to the Alexander and Rocha families. They have suffered so much because of these two people. My prayers and thoughts are with them always.

If this post offends Moderator feel free to remove it. It was not intended to make fun of the victims or their families. Scott and Jodi's personalities are just so similar its scary.

Just my opinion *

She said it herself in her blog... "I cannot ignore that there is an ever-present yearning and desire that pulses within me. It throbs for gratification and fulfillment."..."This yearning I have is perhaps the yearning for it to explode into expression. To be fully expressed would be would mean ultimate gratification." May 10,2008. jodiarias.blogspot.ca

That is gibberish! Typical Jodi! She just throws words out there as though they mean something. Not to mention, it all sounds overly dramatic and puerile. It sounds as though she's copying and pasting from her set of fluff romance novels.

That is gibberish! Typical Jodi! She just throws words out there as though they mean something. Not to mention, it all sounds overly dramatic and puerile. It sounds as though she's copying and pasting from her set of fluff romance novels.

Sounds like a "cheap" novel

She said it herself in her blog... "I cannot ignore that there is an ever-present yearning and desire that pulses within me. It throbs for gratification and fulfillment."..."This yearning I have is perhaps the yearning for it to explode into expression. To be fully expressed would be would mean ultimate gratification." May 10,2008. jodiarias.blogspot.ca

Yyyyyeah. I read that comment on her blog and thought that girl's trying way too hard to sound sensuous, but she just ends up sounding silly.

His invention is in the Smithsonian Institute

He still is creepy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=JzENpsOu2gk

His daughter took him to court (Not Judy Judy but one of them) and won.

Text to speech was available commercially already in 1982, since I had it on my computer. That was in my youth. Gus Searcy is almost certainly younger than I am, so his claim is extremely unlikely. MIT was a big factor in the development of this technology.

IKR? Gross, reminds me of that South Park episode of Cartman's anal probe by space aliens, which is why I always think of her as Jodi Hairyass (sorry mods). Please people, nobody wants to see your *ahem* elimination areas in photos!!:please:

IIRC, "airy" also seemed appropriate, as in LOTS of open airy space... Kind of sounds like Arias too! ;0)

_______
Hi. I dont remember ever hearing anything about a silencer during trial..only heard about gun.

Aloha Nore, there was no testimony about a silencer during the trial, the silencer was removed from the killers parents home.

In my opinion, that's really a very scary and telling quote coming from someone like JA... (Mind Matters...where are you?? We need you! Isn't this quote a red flag?)

I've never encounted one of those in the wild, but it's lookin' pretty good

Brush 1 side of a tortilla with some melted butter. Place the tortilla in iron skillet buttered-side down. Arrange the banana slices on the tortilla and top evenly with chocolate morsels. Sprinkle with brown sugar and cinnamon. Place the remaining tortilla on top to cover the bananas. Brush with more butter and sprinkle some brown sugar on top. Cook until the chocolate is melted and the bananas are soft, 3 to 4 minutes per side. Cut into wedges and serve with ice cream and caramel sauce

It's really good

Brush 1 side of a tortilla with some melted butter. Place the tortilla in iron skillet buttered-side down. Arrange the banana slices on the tortilla and top evenly with chocolate morsels. Sprinkle with brown sugar and cinnamon. Place the remaining tortilla on top to cover the bananas. Brush with more butter and sprinkle some brown sugar on top. Cook until the chocolate is melted and the bananas are soft, 3 to 4 minutes per side. Cut into wedges and serve with ice cream and caramel sauce

It's really good

Sounds good - I'll have to try them out sometime. Reminds me of grilled banana splits, which I'lll make from time to time in the summertime - of course where you live it could be a year round menu item. Just take a banana and make a slice lengthwise, fill the middle with pieces from a chocolate bar and marshmallow fluff, wrap in foil, and stick on the grill for a few minutes until the chocolate melts.

Gunshot was last, bullet casing on top of blood verified it. She stabbed him, he fought back. He stood in front of the mirror to see what this #!&@%! had just done to him, probably in shock. After a second or two he started staggering towards the bathroom door to try and get away and go for help. She continues to stab, probably jumps on his back and wrestles him to the ground. I suspect as he was laying on the floor is when she slashed his throat. She drags him back into the shower stall and since he is still breathing, moving and mumbling, she delivers the gunshot as the final Coup de Gras.

It took a lot to kill him, and he fought back as best he could, what with the shock and blood loss and all.

I guess Jodi found out that killing a human is a lot more difficult than killing the family pet.

I have mixed feelings about when the gun shot was. That said, I don't see how she could have thought Travis was still alive when she got him back to the shower. Without a doubt, the throat slash finished him, within seconds. I mean, he was almost beheaded :( . And I have no doubt that the killer knew it, which is why she did it. (That, and she's just a deranged, cruel, psychopath). Not to mention the massive amount of blood loss from the throat wound itself, he wouldn't have been breathing afterwards, not at all. :(
I just can't think of any reason for the gun shot last unless it was an attempt to give the impression there were two killers instead of one. jmo

Text to speech was available commercially already in 1982, since I had it on my computer. That was in my youth. Gus Searcy is almost certainly younger than I am, so his claim is extremely unlikely. MIT was a big factor in the development of this technology.

Exactly!! I was going to say the same thing... Speech/voice recognition technology has been around for 50+ yrs. There are LOTS of technology patents out there, but just b/c something get patented it doesn't mean it's going to become an industry standard, or even make it to market.

The other problem with High Tech patents is that the patent process takes a while, so by the time you get patent protection the technology will be dated, or improved on anyway.

http://patents.justia.com/inventor/gus-searcy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member