DNA Information

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I agree... but I am saying, I have seen nothing that officially states DNA. It would be a much bigger deal right now if it was DNA.

Check the news link in the first post...DNA from trunk samples, dirt, stain ,hair.

What irks me is people hid Caylee coming into this world, and now they are hiding her leaving. Bottom line....disgusting.

lol, I also agree with the quote under your name.

The thing is, the majority opinion here at WS is usually correct. Sometimes it's based on nothing more than reading between the lines. But it's usually correct. Wishes and wants don't equal the truth....sadly.
The majority opinion here is usually the majority opinion everywhere.
I am not sure what wishes and wants has to do with my post?
Assumptions don't equal the truth either.

I guess im the only one that watched Nancy Grace Tonight.

Saw Lenord say on NG that she has not said one word to him...her mother.... her father... or her brother this whole time while at home! :eek:

Yeah, I saw LP say that on NG too. He's PO'd she never talked to him and is finally telling all. I'm not surprised at what he had to say, but happy to hear he's being honest. I'm disappointed that Lee can sit in the same room with Casey and not be the one to ask questions, if only at Kristina's bequest.

Check the news link in the first post...DNA from trunk samples, dirt, stain ,hair.

I've seen that one.. but nothing else I have read or seen says DNA..

I WANT IT TO BE DNA.

Boy do I.

We will know soon enough. It will either be confirmed or not.
I have held out hope since the beginning, but if this is conclusive evidence there is no more hope to hang onto I am afeared.

Yes, I agree. I will sadly accept the painful reality if this is confirmed.

Still, just because there are 150 threads full of shouts that 'Casey killed Caylee' does not make it so. The 'Facts' thread only held about half a page, IIRC.

I hope no one feels the need to post any kind of celebratory woohoo if in fact this darling child is deceased. :(

The bottom line with "news sources" rather anyone likes one vs another there is "truth" in what is being given maybe not EXACT truth but it is true.. Even the good ole Nat'l Enquirer stories have very much truth behind them, they are just more bold and stick their necks out quicker then the rest of the media.. been proven time and time again. From OJ to the good old Senator... Sooo, I don't doubt for a minute what is coming out just some of the minor details may be off but that is a given any time a story is repeat more than once.

I agree... but I am saying, I have seen nothing that officially states DNA. It would be a much bigger deal right now if it was DNA.

I know what you mean, I believe Caylee is gone, but I'd like an official confirmation of this report. After all of the lies, half-truths, rumors and gossip associated with Caylee's disappearance, something official would be a pleasant change.

I know what you mean, I believe Caylee is gone, but I'd like an official confirmation of this report. After all of the lies, half-truths, rumors and gossip, something official would be a pleasant change.

My heart sank a little when I saw the confirmation of air samples.. but when I hear DNA I think it will die a little.

The majority opinion here is usually the majority opinion everywhere.
I am not sure what wishes and wants has to do with my post?
Assumptions don't equal the truth either.

Because you, IMO, were grasping on the media reporting incorrectly. Also IMO, if only 10% of what they said was true the writing is still on the wall.

I apoligize if I misunderstood your post.

Hello Everyone..DiD anyone else here watch Nancy Grace tonight . I found it odd that on the night of all the new Bombshell evidence that at the end of the show they brought up the 2 year im not sure if it was the anniversary or just a reminder but they showed the 2 years that little trenton duckett has been gone..

I got the impression it was b/c of the anniversary.

Because you, IMO, were grasping on the media reporting incorrectly. Also IMO, if only 10% of what they said was true the writing is still on the wall.

I apoligize if I misunderstood your post.
Apology accepted.

Thank you for all the trouble u had to go through to reply....I APPRECIEATE IT.

Yes, I agree. I will sadly accept the painful reality if this is confirmed.

Still, just because there are 150 threads full of shouts that 'Casey killed Caylee' does not make it so. The 'Facts' thread only held about half a page, IIRC.

I hope no one feels the need to post any kind of celebratory woohoo if in fact this darling child is deceased. :(

Have you seen this so far? I haven't. In fact I'm saddened, disgusted and horrified my suspicions are correct. I'm pretty dang sure anyone else here is feeling the same way I do right now.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CG777@
Back