DNA Information

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Do they have any links up to anything "official"? I hate when I have to work and can't devote my attention to the computer AND TV! lol

This is from about 5 minutes ago.

on headline news, did he say wkmg? station is reporting? i am not familiar with any of the news stations in orlando besides the orlando sentinel.

newscaster said it is now confirmed that the hair in the trunk is that of caylee and it was from a decomposing caylee.

Neither is this one, where is the link?

The link is form my memory from about 5 seconds ago on Headline news.

Looking on the web for anything else..

on headline news, did he say wkmg? station is reporting? i am not familiar with any of the news stations in orlando besides the orlando sentinel.

newscaster said it is now confirmed that the hair in the trunk is that of caylee and it was from a decomposing caylee.

It was on WKMG news here in Orlando. I had heard it last nite on WFTV News, but no other stations were saying it then. But now....well it is on WKMG. Not saying one is better than the other, but some people in Orlando think WFTV sensationalizes the news.
Devorahhh

Its not a good Coke to be owed anyway.

:cry:

Bittersweet,

Why are they still saying ' Caylee likely dead' ?

Is this not sufficient?

btw can anyone tell me where Nancy Grace has been lately? Seems odd that she is out while all this is going on!

Is this not sufficient?

btw can anyone tell me where Nancy Grace has been lately? Seems odd that she is out while all this is going on!

I agree about Nancy

Is this not sufficient?
QUOTE]

I think by law only the coroner can confirm death. So he or she would have to look at the hair, the test results showing decomposition, etc., and then declare Caylee deceased based on an impossibility for there to be that amount and type of decomposition, and the person still be alive.

If the coroner can't or won't make that declaration, then the person remains 'likely' deceased until there's more evidence that allows the coroner to make a conclusive decision.

I hope we'll hear on Nancy or Greta from somebody like Michael Baden to explain the ins and outs of this. (I love Baden. He makes the most complex forensics so understandable, and he's so thorough and detailed.)

Is this not sufficient?

I had heard them say, Nancy is on vacation this week! Enjoying those presious new babies of hers.

I so agree with you about the adoption thing. I ama mother of 5. My oldest was born when I was 18. Luckily my family help support me and all turned out great. Then years later after I was finally happily married, my husband and I became foster parents and were blessed with three children through adoption. Our now 6year old (who looks alot like Caylee and even has name close to it) was placed with us at birth. Thank GOD. Her birthmother served 5 years of a 10 year sentence for 2 counts of feony child neglect (they did not have severe child abuse ont he law books then in 1987) in IN. SHe had 2 sons, and she hurt them both so bad (both were ages 2 months and then second was 4 months at time of injuries) that one is now blind and braindamaged due to biomom hitting him in the face with her fist and then the other is now crippled for life after she twisted his extemities , both arms and legs and then did not take him to the hospital. The mother in law, with whom she was living , worked and happend to walk in one day and found the biomom with a hand over the baby;s mouth and nose, trying to suffocate child. So YES, if MY child had been allowed to stay in this woman;s care, she would have no doubt been killed along time ago.

So adoption is a blessing. Cindy should have petitioned the courts many months ago when Casey started acting up, lying, stealing etc and taken that baby away. Or allowed Casey to place that baby up for adoption wit a loving family who has been praying for a baby .

How sad.

yanknrebel

Amen! You've just stated what I stated a while ago. I can't repeat enough times that Cindy carries part of the responsibility of this horrible ending to Caylee's life.

If you watch the press conference from the OCSO, the spokesperson said that none of these reports of DNA and air sample evidence are official. The media can quote sources until they are blue in the face. The FACTS are: the FBI and OCSO have not released to the public any official statement about DNA/Air evidence, as of yet. FACT. They are still treating this case as a missing person one.

Here is video link: http://www.wesh.com/news/17323063/detail.html

I am actually at a loss as to how all of this is going to play out over the next two days.

will she cave and tell the truth
will she keep with the story she has
will she god forbid try and kill herself

I am actually at a loss as to how all of this is going to play out over the next two days.

will she cave and tell the truth
will she keep with the story she has
will she god forbid try and kill herself

I think she will keep with her story until the very end. I love seeing her cornered right now. Such satisfaction. :)

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Marie Rowe
Back