Do you guys think AB and EB killed Zahra?

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
And he never once sticks his head around his daughter's door before leaving or on getting home to just look at her or tiptoe in and kiss her sleeping forehead...and the yard's on fire and it never occurs to him to go and wake her, get her up in case the flames spread to the house, or just make sure she's not frightened in case she wakes up while it's all going on?

AB can claim to be Sergeant Schultz and the 3 Wise Monkeys all rolled into one, others can claim he is as ineffectual, docile and submissive as a newborn lamb and it would be absolutely fine if he didn't also happen to be a custodial parent. No custodial parent IMO has the right to be THAT oblivious or that uninvolved with their child especially a child with Zahra's medical background.

I'm confused, what does that have to do with trying to explain hours away for a job?

I wasn't making reference to him as a father.

I'm confused, what does that have to do with trying to explain hours away for a job?

I wasn't making reference to him as a father.

Since the hours he was away for a job are how some are explaining why he hadn't seen his daughter since Thursday and therefore why he wouldn't know what had happened should EB have killed and disposed of Zahra during that time, I think reference to him as a father definitely warrants exploration.

Since the hours he was away for a job are how some are explaining why he hadn't seen his daughter since Thursday and therefore why he wouldn't know what had happened should EB have killed and disposed of Zahra during that time, I think reference to him as a father definitely warrants exploration.

That is very hard to do when you don't know the situation. He could have been an uncaring unloving father. He also could have seen his daughter ill the day before and did not want to wake her. Wanting her to have her rest. As far as the fire he could have been trying to put it out and told EB to check on her. The fact is we do not know. We don't know anything about their day to day life. All of it is speculation.

Questions here.

I know it had been said that EB hurt/broke her hand hitting ZB so hard when it hit her prosthetic leg. The person saying it also said EB said not to tell AB because he would be mad.

Now with DSS coming out for a child welfare check, could AB have been at work and never hear that they had came out for a check?

Could ZB have kept the abuse from AB too? Afraid to tell. Staying in her room knowing that if she did come out it would be worse the next day? Providing an excuse of I fell or whatever if asked about visual marks?

They are questions I have been running threw my head. Is it plausible that EB and ZB together kept the abuse from AB? I don't even hear neighbors, friends or family say they told AB. I heard BB say AB knew ZB was kept in the room. The thing is really did he think ZB wanted to be in the room?

I just cannot see DSS coming out to the house (has been confirmed by at least one person, see link) and not speaking to AB. If he was not present would they not set up another visit? Or speak to him over the phone. (And hey this would have been a great time for him to ask for some help in getting him and his child out of an abusive situation) How could they only speak to a step parent but not the natural parent? That makes no sense to me, but then again we have heard they were called numerous times and nothing was done so maybe they are just that ineffective.

Radio interview with BB and her mom, her mom saw DSS arriving as she was leaving one day.

http://www.wbtv.com/global/link.asp?l=461183

That is very hard to do when you don't know the situation. He could have been an uncaring unloving father. He also could have seen his daughter ill the day before and did not want to wake her. Wanting her to have her rest. As far as the fire he could have been trying to put it out and told EB to check on her. The fact is we do not know. We don't know anything about their day to day life. All of it is speculation.

:waitasec:
Um, yes, it's ALL speculation and so is how many hours he worked or how long he was away, so maybe we shouldn't be exploring that either - but unless I'm mistaken that's the whole point of this site, that's what we do here, speculate.

I just cannot see DSS coming out to the house (has been confirmed by at least one person, see link) and not speaking to AB. If he was not present would they not set up another visit? Or speak to him over the phone. (And hey this would have been a great time for him to ask for some help in getting him and his child out of an abusive situation) How could they only speak to a step parent but not the natural parent? That makes no sense to me, but then again we have heard they were called numerous times and nothing was done so maybe they are just that ineffective.

Radio interview with BB and her mom, her mom saw DSS arriving as she was leaving one day.

http://www.wbtv.com/global/link.asp?l=461183

In my own speculation here. It is where that question came up in my mind. Is that why they abruptly moved. I don't have the link. I think it was said here that family didn't know they moved. It's also why I think she wasn't registered for school. No address having to be given. DSS not finding them and AB never knowing. Like I said all speculation.

Well, I know there was a fire and a kidnapping note. That's not speculation. And I know that Adam Baker claims he never checked on his own daughter after all of that because, "There was all this drama...". That's not speculation either, that's straight out of this particular horse's mouth. Is it possible this man is just the biggest idiot to ever walk the face of this earth? I guess. But I'm going to go ahead and say this outright: I maintain that he didn't check on her because he knew perfectly well that child wasn't there.

MOO, and all that jazz.

Well, I know there was a fire and a kidnapping note. That's not speculation. And I know that Adam Baker claims he never checked on his own daughter after all of that because, "There was all this drama...". That's not speculation either, that's straight out of this particular horse's mouth. Is it possible this man is just the biggest idiot to ever walk the face of this earth? I guess. But I'm going to go ahead and say this outright: I maintain that he didn't check on her because he knew perfectly well that child wasn't there.

MOO, and all that jazz.

If AB is as big an idiot as he is being made out, he should have never been allowed to leave AUS with Zahra. If he was controlled by the women in his life, like KB, she would have told him to leave Zahra in AUS and the fight would have begun with EB before they left for the states. The houses they lived in were tooooo small for him not to know what was going on. His work hours really don't mean anything yet because we don't know when something happened to Zahra. What we know is that LE asked for outside the family for confirmation of a sighting for Zahra. IIRC, a neighbor said that AB worked at home sometimes. How much he made from his job would be telling as to how much he really worked. I think this guy is in more control of himself. jmo

The fire.

Now that we know where in the house Zahra's room was - the fire was in the backyard - Zahra's room had a window facing the backyard.

To me its even more "unusual" that no one (AB or EB) went to check on Zahra especially since all the activity and red lights and fire trucks were in the backyard and glaring into her window. She might not have heard - but would have seen the lights.

I agree M_K - they didn't check on her that night because they both knew she wasn't there.

In my own speculation here. It is where that question came up in my mind. Is that why they abruptly moved. I don't have the link. I think it was said here that family didn't know they moved. It's also why I think she wasn't registered for school. No address having to be given. DSS not finding them and AB never knowing. Like I said all speculation.

Yes I know and I was just speculating off of your speculation as to how the DSS situation could of went. :innocent:

If it could have happened that AB didn't know DSS was becoming involved, I wonder how could she have convinced him that Zahra should all of a sudden be home schooled this year. I think they were running from DSS too.

The fire.

Now that we know where in the house Zahra's room was - the fire was in the backyard - Zahra's room had a window facing the backyard.

To me its even more "unusual" that no one (AB or EB) went to check on Zahra especially since all the activity and red lights and fire trucks were in the backyard and glaring into her window. She might not have heard - but would have seen the lights.

I agree M_K - they didn't check on her that night because they both knew she wasn't there.

Then add to that his statement to 911 that THEY checked on her at 2:30 am. Middle of the night, for no reason what-so-ever they peek in on her, but when there's a fire and a kidnapping note, they can't be bothered? Really?

Of course, he later retracted THAT statement, and changed it to "her mother checked on her", that he hadn't actually seen her since Thurs. No wait...Tuesday...no no, Thursday.

Complete and utter BS...the lot of it!

MOO

MOO, and all that jazz.

Where was it said by AB that he never checked on his daughter because "there was all this drama".

Where was it said by AB that he never checked on his daughter because "there was all this drama".
AB said that himself - in the 911 call. He talks about the "all the drama last night" yadda yadda yadda

In a link somewhere on the net...no just kidding. :crazy: There is a link, but maybe someone has it handy, I have so many I never can find anything fast. never mind it was not the gma interview. lol.

http://www.wbtv.com/Global/story.asp?S=13351620

DISPATCHER: OK, so.. No one has seen your daughter since 2:30 this morning...? [It is now after 2 pm that day]

ADAM BAKER: No.. like I said we, uh, had all that drama last night and we... me and my wife went back to bed. And my daughter is I think's coming into puberty.. cause she is hitting that brooding stage (laughter) so we only see her when she comes out when she wants something. And that's about it.

The fire.

My daughter could sleep through an avalanche outside of her bedroom. I may be a bad parent but I can't say I'd go running in to check on my children if a fire started outside my house in the middle of the night. I'd handle things with the authorities. I'd come in the house (and be up for awhile because I'd be upset)... but I wouldn't automatically check on the kids. I'd assume they were in their beds and not want to wake / upset them over something that was already handled.

My daughter could sleep through an avalanche outside of her bedroom. I may be a bad parent but I can't say I'd go running in to check on my children if a fire started outside my house in the middle of the night. I'd handle things with the authorities. I'd come in the house (and be up for awhile because I'd be upset)... but I wouldn't automatically check on the kids. I'd assume they were in their beds and not want to wake / upset them over something that was already handled.

I would check to see if all the noise had already woke them up.

AB said that himself - in the 911 call. He talks about the "all the drama last night" yadda yadda yadda

I don't believe he supplies "all the drama lastnight" as a reason for NOT checking on her. Could be wrong, but I don't remember that all. Going to listen to 911 call again.

ETA: He gives "all the drama lastnight" in response to the 911 operator asking "No one has seen her since 2:30 lastnight?"
He doesn't give it as a reason for NOT checking on her.

Even if there was a kidnapping note attached to the "company vehicle" that you drive to work?

I don't believe he supplies "all the drama lastnight" as a reason for NOT checking on her. Could be wrong, but I don't remember that all. Going to listen to 911 call again.

Oh yes, he most certainly did. It's in direct response to the operator asking him if anyone had seen Z after 2:30am.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member