Do you guys think AB and EB killed Zahra?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
they drain blood from humans at funeral homes in order to embalm them now whether they had the know how is another ???

In the embalming process a pump is used to inject the embalming fluid which forces the blood out as it is replaced by the embalming fluid.

GRAPHIC....you can drain a dead deer, so I would assume you could drain a corpse. Right? I'm no hunter, but I do remember my Dad and uncles, hanging the deer in a tree and saying they were draining the blood out. :waitasec:

I have thought it but I didn't want to say it.

In the embalming process a pump is used to inject the embalming fluid which forces the blood out as it is replaced by the embalming fluid.

I have thought it but I didn't want to say it.

I know, I hated typing it, but I'm afraid we are going to have to suck it up and deal with some pretty nasty stuff ahead. Might as well deal with it from the beginning.

I was thinking about this violence to this deceased body and thought that someone must have HATED this child so much that they wanted to continue the violence on her dead form. And then throw it away like trash. Someone VERY VERY SICK who should never walk around free in this world again.

I agree with you...

Warning.....Graphic response...

IMO.....It does seem that way....Much hate was involved to continue the assualt upon her flesh...

IMO...It would be "normally very difficult" for a person who had ANY love of this little cancer survivor and daughter, to...take her apart...

Most folks would not have the stomach or the nerves for it....

Another thought here....WARNING...Also graphic....

If they had used tools on her, there would ...IMO...be blood and tissue splatter in the surrounding areas from the motions of hacking/sawing/...in which there would be much energy/pressure/force used...to get pieces apart and separated...I barely have the stomach to type this...so sorry...but I am pointing out...even when I am cleaning a fish I have caught, and just using a small fillet knife .....with little effort, there is a mess around me I have made.....it is almost unavoidable to keep from "splatter"...while disecting just a fish..So I am guessing there was a LOT of evidence that AB/EB could not cover over/clean away...from their evil act...

I have much praise and respect for these officers that had to remove this evidence,cut up and remove crime scene pieces and pretty much guess what happened to this lovely little cancer survivor..it must had horrified the most "seasoned" officer...How they deal with this, I don't know...They probably go home and love on their little families with much love..

I apologize for the graphic nature of my post....but feel the need to VENT what I believe what happened and what these evil ones did...and after reading these posts today and mine as well....my stomach is not feel too well...

How these 2 folks can even eat/drink AFTER such a horrible/vile/evil act...is wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy beyond my understanding...

I agree with you...

Warning.....Graphic response...

IMO.....It does seem that way....Much hate was involved to continue the assualt upon her flesh...

IMO...It would be "normally very difficult" for a person who had ANY love of this little cancer survivor and daughter, to...take her apart...

Most folks would not have the stomach or the nerves for it....

Another thought here....WARNING...Also graphic....

If they had used tools on her, there would ...IMO...be blood and tissue splatter in the surrounding areas from the motions of hacking/sawing/...in which there would be much energy/pressure/force used...to get pieces apart and separated...I barely have the stomach to type this...so sorry...but I am pointing out...even when I am cleaning a fish I have caught, and just using a small fillet knife .....with little effort, there is a mess around me I have made.....it is almost unavoidable to keep from "splatter"...while disecting just a fish..So I am guessing there was a LOT of evidence that AB/EB could not cover over/clean away...from their evil act...

I have much praise and respect for these officers that had to remove this evidence,cut up and remove crime scene pieces and pretty much guess what happened to this lovely little cancer survivor..it must had horrified the most "seasoned" officer...How they deal with this, I don't know...They probably go home and love on their little families with much love..

I apologize for the graphic nature of my post....but feel the need to VENT what I believe what happened and what these evil ones did...and after reading these posts today and mine as well....my stomach is not feel too well...

How these 2 folks can even eat/drink AFTER such a horrible/vile/evil act...is wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy beyond my understanding...

Maybe that is why EB lost weight. jmo

Did AB & EB kill Zahra? I don't think they both stood there and took turns
beating her to death and so far no reports have listed any evidence supporting that.
For the time being I will stick with Elisa being the killer due to the various reports saying
that she was violent towards Zahra.

As to the clean up afterwards:
I have not seen any mention of Elisa's skill with tools from previous jobs or anything so
I do not know how she could have done the body dismemberment & disposal,
in the time frame given, without help.

The question is: Was Adam that help or someone else? Did Elisa have time to get a
boyfriend or relative to come over & help before Adam returned from his trip?
Could the entire job have been done quickly enough, including hiding the body parts
and the clean up, possibly including doing a little hasty cover up painting in places?

To me there was only enough time to accomplish all these things if Adam himself participated
and only then if these events took place almost right after the visit to the furniture
store. . .but I am not an expert in the timing of such things.

My best guess is that the splatter evidence in her bedroom was evidence of where the
violent end of Zahra's life took place.

The drains and other parts of the house removed in other rooms are probably the
result of the defleshing(if any) and dismemberment attempts and processes.

I am purposely not mentioning how I think any possible defleshing might have been done,
partly because it is not truly relevant and partly to avoid giving any new killers ideas.
Good people are not the only ones who read forums.

Also if I get too much into those things it just makes for more disturbing details that
will only add to the emotional toll people have already had to deal with in this case.

I am wondering: Does this part of the discussion need its own thread?

I keep seeing people posting about AB's trip. Where is that coming from? He didn't take a "trip".

I hope this info helps.

I keep seeing people posting about AB's trip. Where is that coming from? He didn't take a "trip".
' . . . We understand Zahra's father, Adam Baker, was out of town working from Thursday
to the time she was reported missing Saturday at 2:30. . . .'
http://charlotte.news14.com/content/zahra_baker_case/zahra_baker_questions/

Whether his having been out of town to work seems to qualify as a 'trip' to anyone,
it is the word I chose to use.

I think I heard the word 'trip' used somewhere in one of the news videos but I am not certain
and it does not seem worth searching for the reference. Bottom line is that the claim
was made that he was 'out of town' from Thursday to Saturday.

I hope this info helps.

' . . . We understand Zahra's father, Adam Baker, was out of town working from Thursday

Whether his having been out of town to work seems to qualify as a 'trip' to anyone,

I think I heard the word 'trip' used somewhere in one of the news videos but I am not certain
and it does not seem worth searching for the reference. Bottom line is that the claim

I could be wrong but I thought that had been pretty much proven wrong. AB himself said he last saw her out of bed on thursday (actually said tuesday until the reporter reminded him thursday). He was there for he 5am saturday fire so apparently was home friday night. left for work early saturday morning and returned to work in the yard saturday afternoon. JMO

I hope this info helps.

TY. Yes, we saw that link back when we only had the one thread, and it was pretty much decided they had it wrong. They were the only ones that reported that and some of the other info in there answers was wrong as well. Some of the locals even said they were terrible as a reporting source.

Justus..... I have had the same thoughts as you regarding this horrible case. As to how anyone could dismember someone as beautiful as Zahra... someone they had been thru cancer with, someone who was supposed to love and protect her??? I would normally say "drugs" would make someone do something this horrible. There may be a drug connection to this case, but I also think it is going to be something far stranger than any other case I can recall. I have a theory that I haven't floated outside of my head yet, but I guess I will just let it fly and it will land wherever it lands. Here goes.... EB looks like she has possibly been ill from the decline we have witnessed in her pictures. What if Zahra's death was some sort of "sacrifice" intended to "heal" EB??? Ok - there - I said it.... I think I will go and be sick now.

TY. Yes, we saw that link back when we only had the one thread, and it was pretty much decided they had it wrong. They were the only ones that reported that and some of the other info in there answers was wrong as well. Some of the locals even said they were terrible as a reporting source.
No argument from me on that one :) I only included the info because it was in the
media report.
In fact I also read the following in the same page:
' . . . people close with the investigation and the family, said Adam was
out of town working
and when he returned, that's when his wife, Elisa, came running
out of the house
to tell him Zahra was missing. In fact, Adam Baker said that in an
interview with
Good Morning America also . . .'
BBM

It just seemed to me they would not claim he said it is in an interview with Good Morning America
if it was not so. Therefore I did not check further into it at that time. (I still have not
seen the Good morning America interview to confirm or debunk that statement.)

Tossing out that report due to inaccuracy just means he has even less of an alibi to
use to claim he was not involved and did not know what happened. That does not
bother me a bit.

Yeah Doc, it gets confusing, lol. What AB said on the GMA interview was that he had left the house earlier in the day to go check on a job and when he got back she came running out. It seems like reporters get lazyyyyy, and don't really check what they are saying.

Yeah Doc, it gets confusing, lol. What AB said on the GMA interview was that he had left the house earlier in the day to go check on a job and when he got back she came running out. It seems like reporters get lazyyyyy, and don't really check what they are saying.
Now that I am curious I am looking into this a bit more.
ABC news says:
'. . . Adam Baker said that because of his work schedule he hadn't seen his daughter since Thursday night . . .'
http://abcnews.go.com/US/zahra-bake...ing/story?id=11856868&tqkw=&tqshow=GMA&page=3

'. . .Right, Nancy. And the other disturbing part of this story, too, is that we learned that the father hasn`t seen Zahra since Thursday night. . .'
http://edition.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1010/11/ng.01.html

I wonder if they all just got lazy on this one or if his story began to change. Now I am curious - lol

Still, as I said earlier, I don't mind a bit if he has less of an alibi. :)

ETA:Ok I found a video in which he does say that he did not actually see Zahra from thursday
until Saturday but he himself did not say if he had been out of town or not during that time.
The reporter inserted that she had been asleep when he returned home Friday and so He did not see
her all day Friday either. Then they moved on to Saturday's events.
http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/video/search-zahra-clare-baker-stepmom-custody-11848861

LE has been consistent with their statements that no one outside of the family had seen Zahra for a few weeks before she was reported missing. Reading between the lines of what LE has said, I believe they have strong reason to believe this crime took place days, and possibly a few weeks, before the 911 calls were ever made.

Justus..... I have had the same thoughts as you regarding this horrible case. As to how anyone could dismember someone as beautiful as Zahra... someone they had been thru cancer with, someone who was supposed to love and protect her??? I would normally say "drugs" would make someone do something this horrible. There may be a drug connection to this case, but I also think it is going to be something far stranger than any other case I can recall. I have a theory that I haven't floated outside of my head yet, but I guess I will just let it fly and it will land wherever it lands. Here goes.... EB looks like she has possibly been ill from the decline we have witnessed in her pictures. What if Zahra's death was some sort of "sacrifice" intended to "heal" EB??? Ok - there - I said it.... I think I will go and be sick now.

I appreciate your theory...all our theories..can be considered...especially with these MONSTERS...and thanks for sharing...

I have had "fleeting" GRUESOME thoughts of my own...as well...especially since learning EB likes..."the dark side"...and has some "dark thoughts" of her own..liking Halloween as her "favorite..and other strangeness...How far does THAT go??????

It makes one ...wonder...what EB .....REALLY did.....to little Z...that we may NEVER know...(personally...if its what my "fleeting" thoughts are...similar to yours.....I would NOT want to know).....EVER.....(all in my own opinion....)

Something just occurred to me and I'm sure it's been discussed, but I don't have a clue where to begin to find it..or really where to even ask this ?..I know we can't 'discuss' minors so I'm definitely NOT trying to go there, so I hope this is ok. :)..

But does anyone think that LE has talked to EB's grandchildren...particularly the one that we have seen in so many pics with Zahra.. AF's daughter..She was said to be Zahra's best friend..:(..I wonder if Zahra ever confided in her? I have to believe that LE has had someone trained in speaking w/children, gently question her, don't y'all think? I would think if Zahra told anyone what was going on it would have been her..Now thinking about that makes me even sadder because what if Zahra was too afraid to even tell her?

IDK, I hadn't thought about what she may know until now..I imagine this has all been quite traumatic for her..and then to think/know that it was own her grandmother that did this..omg..the horror of it all..

Something just occurred to me and I'm sure it's been discussed, but I don't have a clue where to begin to find it..or really where to even ask this ?..I know we can't 'discuss' minors so I'm definitely NOT trying to go there, so I hope this is ok. :)..

But does anyone think that LE has talked to EB's grandchildren...particularly the one that we have seen in so many pics with Zahra.. AF's daughter..She was said to be Zahra's best friend..:(..I wonder if Zahra ever confided in her? I have to believe that LE has had someone trained in speaking w/children, gently question her, don't y'all think? I would think if Zahra told anyone what was going on it would have been her..Now thinking about that makes me even sadder because what if Zahra was too afraid to even tell her?

IDK, I hadn't thought about what she may know until now..I imagine this has all been quite traumatic for her..and then to think/know that it was own her grandmother that did this..omg..the horror of it all..

You know its pretty sad that complete strangers think about what this is doing to her grandchildren and she didnt care enough to think of them. Guess it just goes to show her ME ME ME side even more. JMO

LE has been consistent with their statements that no one
outside of the family had seen Zahra for a few weeks before she was reported missing.
Reading between the lines of what LE has said, I believe they have strong reason to
believe this crime took place days, and possibly a few weeks, before the 911 calls
were ever made.
I agree and believe Zahra was probably killed right after the visit to the furniture shop.

I only mentioned the 'trip' that had been reported because it appeared in news reports
and so needed that time to be accounted for in any theory of what happened or
did not happen.

The 'trip' time frame did not allow Elisa enough time to have committed the crime
and cover up. While I didn't believe that timeframe to be real I still had to look at it
as a possibility since it appeared in a news report. I suspect this Thursday-Saturday
time frame was sort of an attempt to establish an alibi and mislead investigators.

I can think of at least one transaction that could more closely establish the date of
Zahra's death. If LE have looked closely into the couple's finances and store videos,
where available, they probably have found it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3