Do you guys think AB and EB killed Zahra?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly he was there, in the house, every day. He was her father, he I assume laughed with her, I assume they shared 'in' jokes, I assume he called her a pet name, I assume he saw her as a person.

How he could have sat back passively, and watch her be treated inhumanely and unltimately killed is beyond me.

I still am not sure on this point. I posted early on in the case about a neighbor I had who had her live in boyfriend totally hood winked. She was a raving psychotic lunatic when he wasn't around, but was Joan Cleaver when he was. It was the most bizarre thing in the world. I strongly believe that EB was inclined to hide things from AB .... based in part on the comment to neighbors that she hurt her hand when hitting Zahra's leg on accident... but not to tell AB or he'd be furious (going from memory .. exact wording might be off).

There is someone who lives on my street now that if you interviewed the street every neighbor would say they are yelling and screaming at their kids all the time, that they have said strange things (ie; I'm going to drown.... oh I mean bathe my kids...." ) and so forth. But I KNOW for a fact that their spouse has no clue that this is how they act when they aren't around.

Another example, think of how many fathers are sexually molesting their kids right now on a REGULAR basis and the mothers have no clue ..... :(

AB may have had some inkling that things weren't "perfect" that maybe EB yelled at her, or had even spanked her once or twice..... but he may NOT have known the extent of it.

I totally agree that there are plenty of others who have nothing to congratulate themselves for in doing so little to help Zahra and if there were any justice they would have to answer in a court of law too, but bottom line they didn't live with Zahra and EB, her father did.

Certainly he's more culpable, if the allegations are true.

In light of the realease of the motion showing EB's cooperation, I have to comment on how they planned this, because to me it was planned.

The only x factor to me was how Zahra died, but we may never know. The last independent siting was 9/25, correct? By 10/9 she was scattered and the mattress was taken from the dumpster to the refuse station. Although EB and AB didnt really convince LE of their story, LE still had to waste time pursuing every lead and wondering if they had a live or dead child.

So it was weeks before there was even a hint of a location for Zahra's poor little body. What was left of it.

So were they both involved? Absolutely. The way I see it, they traveled with her remains more than one time. I would have to believe that any part of her that might have told the story of her death was annihilated by the wood chipper, fire or something similar. So whatever did not tell the story was scattered.

Regardless of which one had more of a hand in it, they were a team. I believe it firmly. It was the point of no return, and I am so afraid that there will never be any true justice in this case. Because these wiley folks think that the most they can be bagged for is improper disposal of remains.

:banghead::banghead::banghead:

After the release of this document I believe its only a matter of times before a Grand Jury indicts BOTH of them for murder 1. ICA was indicted BEFORE they had even found Caylee. ICA DID NOT lead them to the body - seems that EB did.

As for AB not having a clue? Yea right. How he is living with himself right now I have no clue.

After the release of this document I believe its only a matter of times before a Grand Jury indicts BOTH of them for murder 1. ICA was indicted BEFORE they had even found Caylee. ICA DID NOT lead them to the body - seems that EB did.

As for AB not having a clue? Yea right. How he is living with himself right now I have no clue.

Hopefully when AB walks into court on Nov. 18th for his other charges... he won't walk out.

Justice is coming sweet Angel Zahra!

I believe EB has been telling enough of the truth that they were led by her to evidence and to partial remains of Zahra. Which leads me to believe there is some truth in her claims against AB. I don't believe for a second that all the parts referring to AB are all just made up and he had no knowledge or participation of any kind, thats for darn sure! Now do I believe everything she says....of course not, of course she is trying to make herself out to be the less guilty of the two, "he did this , I saw him do this, he made me do this" Why would she be telling info but just throw AB's name into it if he had nothing to do with it......don't see that logic. How long was Zahra really gone before the 911 call...........when was the last time AB gave his little girl a kiss goodnight?

I am beginning to think he might be just as big a bullshiXXer as EB, even convincing her family he's just as clueless as everybody else. Oh come on test results, come in so LE can make some firm arrests!!!!

AB should have come up with a story about having been out of town the week before the 911 call if he wanted any defense worth a darn, IMHO. HOW THE HECK do you live in a home where your child died (probably murdered), and was then FREAKING DISMEMBERED and you don't know about it??? Get real!!! I think AB and EB are living in a fantasy world that is going to crash down around their ears like a cave in the pits of He!! when God says enough is enough!!!

Why would she be telling info but just throw AB's name into it if he had nothing to do with it......don't see that logic.

I'm not sure I understand this question ? Not being rude but the obvious answer is that she would throw his name into it simply so SHE would not be implicated...

I'm not sure I understand this question ? Not being rude but the obvious answer is that she would throw his name into it simply so SHE would not be implicated...

She has implicated herself by pointing out where to search, pointing out where to find evidence, pointing out that Zahra is in fact deceased.

Obviously some of what she says has proven to be truthful, and my point is that probably some of what she says about AB will prove to be truthful as well. IMO

I see it this way. Even if AB never raised a hand to Zahra, he HAD to know the kind of treatment she was receiving from his wife. For the mere fact that he did not stop that makes him as guilty as if he had delivered the blows himself. There's no way he didn't know what was happening to his daughter, so IMO, he's involved. He knew about the ransom note, he knew about the "story" of abduction regarding his daughter with no panic in his voice when he made the 911 call. All this on the word of his wife? I don't think so. I hope the police have checked the remains of the fire in the backyard to make sure that there are no fragments of bloody clothes that were burned back there. All they need is DNA evidence of both in one place to prove they were in on it together.

Happy Birthday to Zahra all I want is justice for Zahra today! I bet LE wants that more than anyone..........
if only test results could come back!
Also O/T remember this day was the day Shaniya was found by the deer carcasses.
Hope Zahra and Shaniya found each other to play in heaven today!

. . .and I am so afraid that there will never be any true
justice in this case. Because these wiley folks think that the most they can be
bagged for is improper disposal of remains. . .
Making the connections for successful prosecution of Adam on certain charges may
indeed prove problematic. (I am purposely avoiding commenting on Elisa at this time.)

ADAM AND ELISA ARE BOTH GUILTY. PLAIN AND SIMPLE. THEY KILLED HER, DESECRATED HER CORPSE AND TRIED TO COVER IT UP. THEY KNEW WHAT THEY DID WAS WRONG AND DIDN'T CARE. ELISA IS ONLY TALKING SO SHE WILL GET A DEAL. They care only about themselves. You cut up a little girl like that, you have NO SOUL, NO CARE for anyone. They are a complete waste of human anything.

If these two don't get the death penalty, I am moving to another planet. I'm putting NASA on my speed dial.

I have NOT heard from any news source that Adam and Elisa have been arrested/charged for ZAHRA'S MURDER. This worries me very much.

I know that to think that Zahra died because of illness is easier. But what I see is that they cut her up to hide something. I'm really afraid that the manner of death is going to just as horrific as the manner of disposal. I'm not sure we have heard the worst of this yet.

I know that to think that Zahra died because of illness is easier. But what I see is that they cut her up to hide something. I'm really afraid that the manner of death is going to just as horrific as the manner of disposal. I'm not sure we have heard the worst of this yet.

Agreed.

Unfortunately, I think you are right on the money with this, Teh, and that we will be even more sickened and horrified when all is revealed. :(

Unfortunately, I'm in complete agreement, Teh. We're not going to find the cause of death to be natural here. Not going to find a return of cancer, a slow death from neglect, and certainly not poisoning. I stopped even the notion of considering those theories the minute I saw Zahra's bedroom.

Yes, I've been fervently praying all along that she died suddenly and with a minimum of suffering and awareness but all logic and common sense tells me that the amount of trouble they went to to dispose of her body was to cover something far worse than an unexpected lapse into illness and sudden death. Something tells me if she was sick she'd been sick for a long time and lingered and suffered a LOT from lack of care or attention, possibly even starvation and dehydration which her little body would show signs of. If it wasn't sickness I think an escalation in the brutality she was subjected to would have left terrible bruises and contusions on her...

Either way it just tears me up inside to think of her in pain and unable to help herself and unable to reach anyone else who would help.

Yes, I do believe they killed her. My reason for believing that is because Zahra is dead and dismembered. I believe that AB did the dismembering. I believe anyone that can use some sort of tool to tear their own child apart will do anything. There was possible blood in the Tahoe. If that does come back positive for blood, then there is no way Adam was at work while EB did this by herself. Any death that involves illness or cancer is all on AB in my opion because he should have seen everything Zahra went through to beat cancer and have all the information from doctors in Au to watch for and the followup care she needed including how fast it could spread and what illnesses would be dangerous to her. I hope they will be able to determine cause of death with the remains they have found. Ten year old kids do not just die without a reason. jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member